Table Of Interest
- 1 UNILAG Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNILAG Acceptance Fees Portal 2020 & Guidelines
- 1.1 UNILAG Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNILAG Acceptance Fees Portal 2020 & Guidelines
- 1.2 What Is Acceptance Fees?
- 1.3 Why do you need to Pay Acceptance Fees?
- 1.4 What Happens when you do not pay UNILAG acceptance fees on time?
- 1.5 What is the actual Cost of UNILAG acceptance Fees?
- 1.6 How To Pay UNILAG Acceptance Fees
- 1.7 SEE OTHER FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES ACCEPTANCE FEES & REGISTRATION GUIDELINES
- 1.8 UNILAG RELATED POSTS
Today you and I will quickly take a look at the topic “UNILAG Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNILAG Acceptance Fees Portal 2020 & Guidelines”.
This has become very important as a result of the very many newly admitted University Of Lagos Students as well as those who are seeking to be admitted into the University Of Lagos about the acceptance fees and acceptance fees payment details.
In this article you shall get to see the following;
At the end of this article, we will have satisfactorily satisfied the curiosity of those who have been searching for answers regarding [unilag hostel fees, unilag school fees for law, unilag school fees 2020, unilag school fees for medicine and surgery, unilag school fees for medical students, unilag school fees for part time, unilag hostel fees for freshers, unilagschool fees for mass communication, UNILAG Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNILAG Acceptance Fees Portal 2020 & Guidelines].
Without wasting much of your time, lets head to the topic “UNILAG Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNILAG Acceptance Fees Portal 2020 & Guidelines” right away.
The best way to explain what acceptance fee mean is by using an illustration which I will give below.
When you apply to a particular university especially through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) either for full time or direct entry and you check your JAMB CAPs or JAMB Portal and discovered that you have been admitted, then the first step to take is to accept or reject the admission give to you by JAMB.
Therefore, if you decide to reject the admission, then there will not be need to be talking about acceptance fee as the next point of call in this article but if you accept the admission, then you will need to pay a certain amount to show that you have accepted the admission given to you and that there is no need to for the school to complain to JAMB to gift another candidate that admission slot.
Therefore, acceptance fee means the fee you pay to secure your admission slot for any particular admission year like in 2019 as we are currently considering.
Sequel to the above concrete explanation concerning what acceptance fee is all about, you should already be clear on what might happen or will happen if you permit me to say about why you need to pay acceptance fee.
The truth of the whole matter is that several aspirants in any particular are eagerly searching for admission and if you are lucky to be given, then you should hold it dearly for yourself before it is being gifted to someone else.
This means that you need to pay acceptance fees so that your slot which has been given to you will be secured and not given to another person.
Some schools fix deadlines for payment of acceptance fees and of course for such schools, you don’t need to delay the payment because they are not necessarily begging you to as several aspirants are looking for such ad slots.
Likewise from the above, if you don’t pay acceptance fee, it means that you don’t need the admission and of course technically means that you have forfeited the admission given to you by the Joint Admissions and Matriculations board.
The cost of UNILAG acceptance fees is N20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira).
The modalities for payment of University Of Lagos acceptance fees are not really spelled out but however the most important thing here is the cost you need to pay once you have been admitted.
Registration Procedure for newly admitted UNILAG students
Stage 1: Uploading of Documents
Login to the Unilag Students Portal (www.unilag.edu.ng → students → student login) and fill the biodata form, print the Screening Form. Students are expected to upload the under listed documents while filling the Biodata form:
- Birth Certificate
- Letter of Reference
- Testimonial from Secondary Schools attended
- Certificate of State of Origin
- JAMB Admission Letter
- Previous Degree Certificate (DE Students)
Stage 2: Screening
(A) Proceed to the Faculty for registration as scheduled
(B) Submit four copies of the under listed documents to the Registration Officer:
- Screening Form generated from Stage 1
- UTME Result Slip
- Unilag Post-UTME Result Slip
- O’ Level Result Certificate (WAEC/NECO) OR Statement of Result with an online version of the result
- Letter of Reference from a reputable Clergyman/Imam/Lawyer/Senior Civil Servant
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Declaration of Age
- Testimonial from Secondary Schools attended
- Certificate of State Of Origin
- JAMB Admission Letter
- Passport Photographs (12 Copies)
Stage 3: Payment of Fees
- Generate pay advice
- Proceed to any bank to make payment
Stage 4: Faculty/Departmental Registration
Proceed to the Faculty & Departments for further registration processes
- Impersonation is a serious offense and anybody found guilty of this will automatically forfeit his/her admission and may be handed over to Security Operatives.
- DRUG USE: The University has zero tolerance for drug use; hence a compulsory test shall be conducted for all newly admitted students before or after registration. The admission of newly admitted students that test POSITIVE TO DRUG USE shall be withdrawn.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “UNILAG Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNILAG Acceptance Fees Portal 2020 & Guidelines”.
SEE OTHER FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES ACCEPTANCE FEES & REGISTRATION GUIDELINES
- UNICAL Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNICAL Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIUYO Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNIUYO Acceptance Fees Portal
- University Of Ibadan UI Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UI Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIJOS Acceptance Fees 2020/2021| UNIJOS Acceptance Fee Portal
- UNILORIN Acceptance Fees 2020/2021| UNILORIN Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNILAG Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNILAG Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIABUJA Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNIABUJA Acceptance Fees Portal
- UAM Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UAM Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIMAID Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNIMAID Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNN Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNN Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIPORT Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNIPORT Acceptance Fees Portal
- UDUSOK Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UDUSOK Acceptance Fees Portal
- MOUAU Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | MOUAU Acceptance Fees Portal
- MAUTECH Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | MAUTECH Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIZIK Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNIZIK Acceptance Fees Portal
- OAU Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | OAU Acceptance Fees Portal
- ATBU Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | ATBU Acceptance Fees Portal
- ABU Zaria Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | ABU Zaria Acceptance Fees Portal
- BUK Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | BUK Acceptance Fees Portal
- Fupre Acceptance Fees 2020/2021| FUPRE Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUTA Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUTA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUTMINNA Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUTMINNA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUTO Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUTO Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUD Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUD Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUDMA Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUDMA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUKASHERE Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUKASHERE Acceptance Fees Portal
- FULAFIA Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FULAFIA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FULOKOJA Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FULOKOJA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUNAI Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUNAI Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUOYE Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUOYE Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUWUKARI Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUWUKARI Acceptance Fees Portal