Table Of Interest
- 1 Fupre Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUPRE Acceptance Fees Portal 2020 & Guidelines
- 1.1 Fupre Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUPRE Acceptance Fees Portal 2020 & Guidelines
- 1.2 What Is Acceptance Fees?
- 1.3 Why do you need to Pay Acceptance Fees?
- 1.4 What Happens when you do not pay FUPRE acceptance fees on time?
- 1.5 What is the actual Cost of FUPRE acceptance Fees?
- 1.6 How To Pay FUPRE Acceptance Fees / Registration Procedure for newly admitted FUPRE students
- 1.7 FUPRE Registration and Clearance Procedure for New/Returning Students.
- 1.8 SEE OTHER FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES ACCEPTANCE FEES & REGISTRATION GUIDELINES
- 1.9 FUPRE RELATED POSTS
Today you and I will quickly take a look at the topic “Fupre Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUPRE Acceptance Fees Portal 2020 & Guidelines”.
This has become very important as a result of the very many newly admitted Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Students as well as those who are seeking to be admitted into the Federal University Of Petroleum Resources about the acceptance fees and acceptance fees payment details.
At the end of this article, we will have satisfactorily satisfied the curiosity of those who have been searching for answers regarding [fupre admission list, fupre school fees 2020, fupre admission requirement, fupre latest news, fupre admission list 2020/21, fupre courses, fupre acceptance fee 2020 2021, fupre recruitment 2020, Fupre Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUPRE Acceptance Fees Portal 2020 & Guidelines].
Without wasting much of your time, lets head to the topic “Fupre Acceptance Fees 2020/22021 | FUPRE Acceptance Fees Portal 2020 & Guidelines” right away.
The best way to explain what acceptance fee mean is by using an illustration which I will give below.
When you apply to a particular university especially through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) either for full time or direct entry and you check your JAMB CAPs or JAMB Portal and discovered that you have been admitted, then the first step to take is to accept or reject the admission give to you by JAMB.
Therefore, if you decide to reject the admission, then there will not be need to be talking about acceptance fee as the next point of call in this article but if you accept the admission, then you will need to pay a certain amount to show that you have accepted the admission given to you and that there is no need to for the school to complain to JAMB to gift another candidate that admission slot.
Therefore, acceptance fee means the fee you pay to secure your admission slot for any particular admission year like in 2019 as we are currently considering.
Sequel to the above concrete explanation concerning what acceptance fee is all about, you should already be clear on what might happen or will happen if you permit me to say about why you need to pay acceptance fee.
The truth of the whole matter is that several aspirants in any particular are eagerly searching for admission and if you are lucky to be given, then you should hold it dealy for yourself before it is being gifted to someone else.
This means that you need to pay acceptance fees so that your slot which has been given to you will be secured and not given to another person.
Some schools fix deadlines for payment of acceptance fees and of course for such schools, you don’t need to delay the payment because they are not necessarily begging you to as several aspirants are looking for such ad slots.
Likewise from the above, if you don’t pay acceptance fee, it means that you don’t need the admission and of course technically means that you have forfeited the admission given to you by the Joint Admissions and Matriculations board.
The actual cost of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources acceptance fees is N45,000.
1. REMITA PRINT-OUT FOR PAYMENT OF N45,000 NON-REFUNDABLE ACCEPTANCE FEE FOR FRESH STUDENTS, DULY STAMPED BY THE OFFICER IN CHARGE OF STUDENT’S ACCOUNT
2. INSTITUTION’S COPY OF JAMB ADMISSION LETTER
3. JAMB RESULT/ DIRECT ENTRY RESULT SLIP
4. POST UTME RESULT SLIP
5. FUPRE ADMISSION NOTIFICATION SLIP
6. SENIOR SCHOOL CERTIFICATE RESULT (WAEC,NECO OR NABTEB)
7. BIRTH CERTIFICATE OR AGE DECLARATION
8. LOCAL GOVERNMENT LETTER OF IDENTIFICATION
9. TWELVE COLOURED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPHS
10. FIVE COLOURED POST CARD PHOTOGRAPHS
11. WAEC,NECO OR NABTEB RESULT SCRATCH CARDS
12. FOUR PHOTOCOPIES OF EACH OF THE ITEMS IN NOS 1-8 AND 1 EXTRA COPY OF ITEM 6 (MAKING IT 5 COPIES OF ITEM 6)
A] ACADEMIC AFFAIRS’ STAND
1. PRESENTATION OF DULY STAMPED REMITA PRINT-OUT OF N45,000, BEING NON- REFUNDABLE ACCEPTANCE FEE
2. NEW STUDENTS ARE EXPECTED TO REPORT AT THE TETFUND BUILDING II FOR SCREENING OF THEIR O/LEVEL RESULTS AND OTHER PARTICULARS
3. PRESENT ORIGINAL COPIES OF CREDENTIALS AND WHERE STATEMENT OF RESULTS ARE TENDERED, STUDENTS ARE EXPECTED TO PROVIDE APPROPRIATE SCRATCH CARDS TO CHECK THE RESULT ON-LINE
4. FOR RETURNING STUDENTS, THEIR SEMESTER RESULTS WOULD BE USED FOR CLEARANCE TO THE NEXT LEVEL.
5. NEW STUDENTS ARE TO RECEIVE AUTHORITY TO PAY STUDENTS’ CHARGES AFTER BEING CLEARED.
1. EXCHANGE AUTHORITY TO PAY NOTE FOR CLEARANCE FOR PAYMENT
2. PROCEED TO PAY STUDENT CHARGES AS STATED IN THE FEE SCHEDULE THROUGH REMITA
3. PRESENT EVIDENCE OF PAYMENT AND GET IT STAMPED AT THE BURSARY STAND
C] ONLINE REGISTRATION
1. PROCEED TO ICT OFFICE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION (FOR NEW
STUDENTS ONLY). RETURNING STUDENTS CAN ACCESS THE ONLINE REGISTRATION PORTAL FROM ANYWHERE).
2. A USERNAME AND PASSWORD WILL BE GENERATED FOR EACH FRESH STUDENT FOR SUBSEQUENT REGISTRATION EXERCISES.
3. FOUR (4) COPIES OF STUDENTS’ COURSE REGISTRATION FORM
WILL BE GIVEN TO EACH STUDENT.
4. SUBMIT A COPY EACH OF THE COURSE REGISTRATION FORM PRINTOUT TO THE ACADEMIC AFFAIRS OFFICER, THE COLLEGE AND THE DEPARTMENT. THE LAST COPY IS TO BE KEPT BY THE STUDENT AS HIS/HER COPY.
D] HOSTEL ACCOMMODATION
USING THE USERNAME AND PASSWORD GENERATED BY THE ICT OFFICE, STUDENTS ARE TO APPLY FOR HOSTEL ACCOMMODATION ONLINE.
E] MEDICAL SCREENING
STUDENTS ARE TO PROCEED TO THE UNIVERSITY HEALTH CENTRE TO UNDERTAKE THEIR MEDICAL SCREENING.
F] COLLEGE/DEPARTMENTAL REGISTRATION
STUDENTS ARE TO PROCEED TO THEIR RESPECTIVE COLLEGES FOR BOTH THE DEPARTMENTAL AND COLLEGE REGISTRATION.
NEW STUDENTS ARE TO PROCEED TO THE LIBRARY FOR LIBRARY REGISTRATION AND COLLECTION OF LIBRARY ID CARDS. A COPY OF THE LIBRARY GUIDE WILL ALSO BE GIVEN TO EACH STUDENT.
STUDENTS ARE TO PROCEED ONLINE TO COMPLETE THE SECURITY FORM.
NOTE: FAILURE TO PAY STUDENTS CHARGES AND NON REGISTRATION OF COURSES FOR ANY SESSION RENDERS THEM VOLUNTARILY WITHDRAWN FROM THE UNIVERSITY.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Fupre Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUPRE Acceptance Fees Portal 2020 & Guidelines”.
SEE OTHER FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES ACCEPTANCE FEES & REGISTRATION GUIDELINES
- UNICAL Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNICAL Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIUYO Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNIUYO Acceptance Fees Portal
- University Of Ibadan UI Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UI Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIJOS Acceptance Fees 2020/2021| UNIJOS Acceptance Fee Portal
- UNILORIN Acceptance Fees 2020/2021| UNILORIN Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNILAG Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNILAG Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIABUJA Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNIABUJA Acceptance Fees Portal
- UAM Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UAM Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIMAID Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNIMAID Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNN Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNN Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIPORT Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNIPORT Acceptance Fees Portal
- UDUSOK Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UDUSOK Acceptance Fees Portal
- MOUAU Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | MOUAU Acceptance Fees Portal
- MAUTECH Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | MAUTECH Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIZIK Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNIZIK Acceptance Fees Portal
- OAU Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | OAU Acceptance Fees Portal
- ATBU Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | ATBU Acceptance Fees Portal
- ABU Zaria Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | ABU Zaria Acceptance Fees Portal
- BUK Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | BUK Acceptance Fees Portal
- Fupre Acceptance Fees 2020/2021| FUPRE Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUTA Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUTA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUTMINNA Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUTMINNA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUTO Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUTO Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUD Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUD Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUDMA Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUDMA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUKASHERE Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUKASHERE Acceptance Fees Portal
- FULAFIA Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FULAFIA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FULOKOJA Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FULOKOJA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUNAI Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUNAI Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUOYE Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUOYE Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUWUKARI Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUWUKARI Acceptance Fees Portal
We hope you have been fully satisfied?
However, if you have any questions left unanswered, do not hesitate to drop your questions in the comment section.
Thanks For Coming around.