Table Of Interest
- 1 UNN Acceptance Fees 2020/2021| UNN Acceptance Fees Portal 2020 & Guidelines
- 1.1 UNN Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNN Acceptance Fees Portal & Guidelines
- 1.2 What Is Acceptance Fees?
- 1.3 Why do you need to Pay Acceptance Fees?
- 1.4 What Happens when you do not pay UNN acceptance fees on time?
- 1.5 What is the actual Cost of UNN acceptance Fees?
- 1.6 How To Pay UNN Acceptance Fees
- 1.7 Procedure for Registration of Students for the
- 1.8 UNN RELATED Articles
Today you and I will quickly take a look at the topic “UNN Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNN Acceptance Fees Portal & Guidelines”.
This has become very important as a result of the very many newly admitted University Of Nigeria Students as well as those who are seeking to be admitted into the University Of Nigeria about the acceptance fees and acceptance fees payment details.
At the end of this article, we will have satisfactorily satisfied the curiosity of those who have been searching for answers regarding [unn acceptance fee 2020/2021, unnportal.unn.edu.ng/acceptance fee, unn laptop fee, unn hostel fees, unn admission list, how to pay unn acceptance fee 2021, unn school fees portal, unn school fees 2020 2021, UNN Acceptance Fees 2020/2021| UNN Acceptance Fees Portal 2020 & Guidelines].
Without wasting much of your time, lets head to the topic “UNN Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNN Acceptance Fees Portal & Guidelines” right away.
The best way to explain what acceptance fee means is by using an illustration which I will give below.
When you apply to a particular university especially through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) either for full time or direct entry and you check your JAMB CAPs or JAMB Portal and discovered that you have been admitted, then the first step to take is to accept or reject the admission give to you by JAMB.
Therefore, if you decide to reject the admission, then there will not be need to be talking about acceptance fee as the next point of call in this article but if you accept the admission, then you will need to pay a certain amount to show that you have accepted the admission given to you and that there is no need to for the school to complain to JAMB to gift another candidate that admission slot.
Therefore, acceptance fee means the fee you pay to secure your admission slot for any particular admission year like in 2020 as we are currently considering.
Sequel to the above concrete explanation concerning what acceptance fee is all about, you should already be clear on what might happen or will happen if you permit me to say about why you need to pay acceptance fee.
The truth of the whole matter is that several aspirants in any particular are eagerly searching for admission and if you are lucky to be given, then you should hold it dealy for yourself before it is being gifted to someone else.
This means that you need to pay acceptance fees so that your slot which has been given to you will be secured and not given to another person.
Some schools fix deadlines for payment of acceptance fees and of course for such schools, you don’t need to delay the payment because they are not necessarily begging you to as several aspirants are looking for such ad slots.
Likewise from the above, if you don’t pay acceptance fee, it means that you don’t need the admission and of course technically means that you have forfeited the admission given to you by the Joint Admissions and Matriculations board.
The Acceptance Fee is Twenty Five Thousand Naira (N25,000.00) only. Ensure you have accepted your admission on the JAMB CAPS portal before proceeding with acceptance fee payment.
Student Registration Process flow for First Years Only
- Print out your name from the admission list published on the Website.
- Verify your account on the portal unnportal.unn.edu.ng
- Change password.
- Complete your Profile form.
- Submit the form.
- Sign out and log in again using your Jamb Registration Number and Password
- Generate payment invoice for acceptance fee (Ensure the Banks use the Remita Retrieval Reference No on your invoice)
- Proceed to the bank to pay the acceptance fee on the REMITA Platform
- Proceed back to the portal and pay the acceptance fee online
- Generate payment invoice for other fees – (school fees, laptop fees (compulsory for first years), accommodation fees, etc)
- Proceed to the bank to pay the fees at the bank
- Proceed back to the portal and pay the fees online
- Get cleared by Admissions Office/Faculty officer with all relevant receipts and Certificates, at Ekpo Ref and Admissions Office in UNEC.
- QUALIFYING RESULT (O’ LEVEL).
- UNN ADMISSION LIST (Where your name appeared).
- JAMB ADMISSION LETTER.
- UTME RESULT SLIP.
- PUTME RESULT SLIP.
- ADVERT/SHOPPING FORM.
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE/ AFFIDAVIT/BAPTISMAL CERTIFICATE.
- ADMISSION NOTIFICATION SLIP.
- STUDENT’S PROFILE / BIODATA FORM.
- LETTER OF ATTESTATION.
- LOCAL GOVERNEMENT IDENTIFICATION LETTER.
- ACCEPTANCE FORM.
- LETTER OF UNDERTAKING.
- FEES RECEIPT.
- LAPTOP RECEIPT
- FULL CLEARANCE FORM.
- PROVISIONAL CLEARANCE FORM.
- Obtain Matric No automatically on the student portal after clearance by the Faculty Officer.
- Do your Biometric capturing at Ekpo Ref in UNN and ILN Building in UNEC.
- Collect your Laptop from ICT Hardware Team at Obieri Computing Centre in UNN and ILN Centre in UNEC (1st Years only).
- Log on to your profile and register your Courses online
- Get your Student Identity card at Obieri Computing Centre for Nsukka campus and ICT Centre at UNEC. (Once you are notified on the University website that it is ready)
Enjoy your stay
Registration Procedure for newly admitted UNN students
Office of the Registrar
University of Nigeria
(1) Newly-admitted students should visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) for the Fee Payment Structure.
(2) Pay non-refundable Acceptance Fee, Transcript Verification Fee (for Direct Entry students only) and Processing Fee (for those in the Supplementary Admission List who did not apply for Advertised Courses or Staff Request Forms).
(3) Pay Consolidated Service Charges.
(4) Pay online for the Hostel Accommodation, if desired.
(5) Submit three (3) office flat files to the Registrar’s (Admissions) Office Nsukka/Enugu Campus
for Clearance each of which should contain the following:
- Photocopies of credentials required for admission into the admitted course.
- Photocopies of Birth Certificate/Affidavit of Age Declaration.
- JAMB Registration Slip and Admissions Slip printed online.
- UNN Admission Slip printed online.
- Student’s Profile Update printed online.
- Local Govt Identification Letter (to be provided on or before matriculation. Foreign students are required to provide a photocopy of their International passport data page in lieu of the Local Govt Identification letter.
- Letter of Attestation by the sponsor who should be responsible for the student’s upkeep and fee payments in the university; and
- Letter of Undertaking by the student (format to be issued to students by the Registrar’s (Admissions) Office, Nsukka/Enugu Campus).
(6) Check online for the assigned Student Registration Number and e-mail address and
(7) Proceed to faculty to meet the Faculty Officer for further information on registration of courses. However, students are also advised to adhere to the provisions of the faculty handbook.
(1) Returning students should visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) for the
fee payment structure.
(2) Pay online for Hostel Accommodation, if desired and
(3) Proceed to faculty to meet the Faculty Officer for further information on registration of courses, however, students are also advised to adhere to the provisions of the faculty handbook.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “UNN Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNN Acceptance Fees Portal 2021 & Guidelines”.
SEE OTHER FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES ACCEPTANCE FEES & REGISTRATION GUIDELINES
- UNICAL Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNICAL Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIUYO Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNIUYO Acceptance Fees Portal
- University Of Ibadan UI Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UI Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIJOS Acceptance Fees 2020/2021| UNIJOS Acceptance Fee Portal
- UNILORIN Acceptance Fees 2020/2021| UNILORIN Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNILAG Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNILAG Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIABUJA Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNIABUJA Acceptance Fees Portal
- UAM Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UAM Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIMAID Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNIMAID Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNN Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNN Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIPORT Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNIPORT Acceptance Fees Portal
- UDUSOK Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UDUSOK Acceptance Fees Portal
- MOUAU Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | MOUAU Acceptance Fees Portal
- MAUTECH Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | MAUTECH Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIZIK Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNIZIK Acceptance Fees Portal
- OAU Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | OAU Acceptance Fees Portal
- ATBU Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | ATBU Acceptance Fees Portal
- ABU Zaria Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | ABU Zaria Acceptance Fees Portal
- BUK Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | BUK Acceptance Fees Portal
- Fupre Acceptance Fees 2020/2021| FUPRE Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUTA Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUTA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUTMINNA Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUTMINNA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUTO Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUTO Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUD Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUD Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUDMA Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUDMA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUKASHERE Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUKASHERE Acceptance Fees Portal
- FULAFIA Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FULAFIA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FULOKOJA Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FULOKOJA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUNAI Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUNAI Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUOYE Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUOYE Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUWUKARI Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUWUKARI Acceptance Fees Portal
We hope you have been fully satisfied?
However, if you have any questions left unanswered, do not hesitate to drop your questions in the comment section.
Thanks For Coming around.