Table Of Interest
Today you and I will quickly take a look at the topic “FUTMINNA Acceptance Fees 2024/2025 | FUTMINNA Acceptance Fees Portal & Guidelines”.
This has become very important as a result of the very many newly admitted Federal University Of Technology, Minna Students as well as those who are seeking to be admitted into the Federal University Of Technology, Minna about the acceptance fees and acceptane fees payment details.
At the end of this article, we will have satisfactorily satisfied the curiosity of those who have been searching for answers regarding [deadline for FUTMINNA acceptance fee payment, FUTMINNA acceptance fee deadline 2024, FUTMINNA acceptance fee portal, FUTMINNAn acceptance fee 2024, deadline for FUTMINNA acceptance fee payment 2024, FUTMINNA acceptance fee closing date, how to payFUTMINNA acceptance fee 2024, FUTMINNA acceptance fee 2024/2025,FUTMINNA Acceptance Fees 2024/2025| FUTMINNA Acceptance Fees Portal 2024 & Guidelines].
Without wasting much of your time, lets head to the topic “FUTMINNA Acceptance Fee | FUTMINNA Acceptance Fee Portal & Guidelines” right away.
The best way to explain what acceptance fee mean is using an illustration which I will give below.
When you apply to a particular university especially through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) either for full time or direct entry and you check your JAMB CAPs or JAMB Portal and discovered that you have been admitted, then the first step to take is to accept or reject the admission give to you by JAMB.
Therefore, if you decide to reject the admission, then there will not be need to be talking about acceptance fee as the next point of call in this article but if you accept the admission , then you will need to pay a certain amount to show that you have accepted the admission given to you and that there is no need to for the school to complain to JAMB to gift another candidate that admission slot.
Therefore, acceptance fee means the fee you pay to secure your admission slot for any particular admission year like in 2023 as we are currently considering.
Sequel to the above concrete explaination concerning what acceptance fee is all about, you should already be clear on what might happen or will happen if you permit me to say about why you need to pay acceptance fee.
The truth of the whole matter is that several aspirants in any particular are eagerly searching for admission and if you are luckly to be given, then you should hold it dealy for yourself before it is being gifted to someone else.
This means that you need to pay acceptance fees so that your slot which has been been given to you will be secured and not given to another person.
Some schools fix deadlines for payment of acceptance fees and of course for such schools, you dont need to delay the payment because they are not necessarily begging you to as several aspirants are looking for such ad slots.
Likewise from the above, if you don’t pay acceptance fee, it means that you don’t need the admission and of course technically means that you have forfeited the admission given to you by the Joint Admissions and Matriculations board.
The Exact acceptance fees for FUTMINNA was not published officially. We have reasons to believe that it is between N5000-N20,000.
1. Click on ‘2018/2019 Undergraduate Admission Status’ Link to Print/Reprint your admission status, so that you can retrieve your STUDENT ID.
2. Click on the link below to continue to Acceptance Fee Payment page. (A Login Page is displayed)
3. Click on the Link ‘Request for new Password’ on the Login page.
4. Enter your STUDENT ID
5. Click ‘Submit’ button
6. A page is displayed, showing the email created for you by the school.
7. Note: To Access your school email
i. Visit the school website; www.futminna.edu.ng
ii. Click on the Student Menu on the website
iii. A page is displayed showing Student Resources. Scroll down and click on Student e-mail.
iv. Enter your school email and your password. (Note: Your Password is your JAMB Registration Number). The system will prompt you to change your password.
v. Click on the inbox to retrieve the code sent to your email. (Note: If there is no code in the inbox, check the Spam folder for the code)
8. Click on the link below to continue to Acceptance Fee Payment page. (A Login Page is displayed)
9. Enter your Student Id and the code from the email as password.
10. Click on the Login button
11. A page will be displayed prompting you to set your password. (Note: When prompted enter the code from your email as old password then create your own password).
12. Login with your Student ID and the password you just created. (Note: Keep your Password Safe)
13. Your Portal page will be displayed showing your record. Click on the Acceptance Fee menu on the left pane.
14. Select payment type and click on submit button to complete your transaction.
Click on ‘e-portal Button’
Enter your Student ID and Password to login to your personal page
Enter your date of birth, nationality and number of sittings of your examinations
Click the button ‘Update Admission Data’ to continue, in case the system logs you out; re-login with your Student ID and Password and continue.
Click on ‘Personal Data’ to fill in your personal data
Click on Academic Record
Enter your examination details. Candidates with two sittings should enter combination of the sittings on the seven(7) result boxes provided
All Direct entry candidates should do same as in 6 above and enter higher education records
Upload scanned documents of the following credentials (Guarantor/Referee, Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, First Setting Result, Second Setting Result, Evidence of Name (in case of change of name), Signature, State of Origin and JAMB result slip with passport).
Ensure that your scanned documents for upload are in jpeg or jpg format.
The Dimension for signature must be 150(height) x 170(width) pixels
The Dimension for other documents must be 500(width) x 680(height) pixels
Click on ‘Submit Academic Records’ button to submit your data.
Wait until your status changes to Cleared or Rejected. If Cleared proceed to payment stage but if Rejected, read the reason(s) for rejection.
For further inquiry please call: 08127661649, 08186949283, or send e-mail to [email protected]
That’s the much we can take on the topic “FUTMINNA Acceptance Fees | FUTMINNA Acceptance Fees Portal & Guidelines”.
SEE OTHER FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES ACCEPTANCE FEES & REGISTRATION GUIDELINES
- UNICAL Acceptance Fees | UNICAL Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIUYO Acceptance Fees | UNIUYO Acceptance Fees Portal
- University Of Ibadan UI Acceptance Fees | UI Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIJOS Acceptance Fees| UNIJOS Acceptance Fee Portal
- UNILORIN Acceptance Fees | UNILORIN Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNILAG Acceptance Fees | UNILAG Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIABUJA Acceptance Fees | UNIABUJA Acceptance Fees Portal
- UAM Acceptance Fees | UAM Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIMAID Acceptance Fees | UNIMAID Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNN Acceptance Fees | UNN Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIPORT Acceptance Fees | UNIPORT Acceptance Fees Portal
- UDUSOK Acceptance Fees | UDUSOK Acceptance Fees Portal
- MOUAU Acceptance Fees | MOUAU Acceptance Fees Portal
- MAUTECH Acceptance Fees | MAUTECH Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIZIK Acceptance Fees | UNIZIK Acceptance Fees Portal
- OAU Acceptance Fees | OAU Acceptance Fees Portal
- ATBU Acceptance Fees | ATBU Acceptance Fees Portal
- ABU Zaria Acceptance Fees | ABU Zaria Acceptance Fees Portal
- BUK Acceptance Fees | BUK Acceptance Fees Portal
- Fupre Acceptance Fees | FUPRE Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUTA Acceptance Fees | FUTA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUTMINNA Acceptance Fees | FUTMINNA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUTO Acceptance Fees | FUTO Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUD Acceptance Fees | FUD Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUDMA Acceptance Fees | FUDMA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUKASHERE Acceptance Fees | FUKASHERE Acceptance Fees Portal
- FULAFIA Acceptance Fees | FULAFIA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FULOKOJA Acceptance Fees | FULOKOJA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUNAI Acceptance Fees | FUNAI Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUOYE Acceptance Fees | FUOYE Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUWUKARI Acceptance Fees | FUWUKARI Acceptance Fees Portal
We hope you have been fully satisfied?
However, if you have any questions left unanswered, do not hesitate to drop your questions in the comment section.
Thanks For Coming around.