Table Of Interest
- 1 JAMB Cut Off Marks For Universities and Polytechnics |JAMB 2020/2021 Cut Off Marks
- 1.1 JAMB Cut Off Marks For Universities and Polytechnics | What Is Cut Off Mark
- 1.2 Frequently Asked Questions About JAMB CUT OFF MARKS
- 1.2.1 What is the jamb cut off mark for 2020?
- 1.2.2 What is jamb cut off mark 2020/2021?
- 1.2.3 What is jamb cut off mark this year?
- 1.2.4 What is cut of Mark?
- 1.2.5 Has jamb release cut off mark for 2020?
- 1.2.6 What is the cut off mark for engineering?
- 1.2.7 How is post Utme score calculated?
- 1.2.8 How can I change my course in jamb 2020?
- 1.2.9 How can I change my institution in jamb 2020?
- 1.2.10 Can I change my name in jamb?
- 1.2.11 How many universities are in Nigeria?
- 1.2.12 Which state in Nigeria has the highest number of registered universities?
- 1.2.13 How can I change my jamb profile name?
- 1.2.14 Can change of course be done twice?
- 1.2.15 Can I still do change of institution now?
- 1.2.16 How do I reset my jamb email?
- 1.2.17 How can I create jamb profile?
- 1.2.18 How can I change my birth date jamb?
- 1.2.19 What is jamb regularization all about?
- 1.2.20 How can I check my jamb profile?
- 1.2.21 How do I print my JAMB admission letter?
- 1.2.22 Can I use my 2020 jamb profile for 2021?
- 1.2.23 JAMB Cut Off Marks For Universities and Polytechnics | Federal Universities
- 1.2.24 See Other JAMB Articles That You Might Want To Consume Right Away
- 1.2.25 JAMB Cut Off Marks For Universities and Polytechnics | State Universities
- 1.2.26 See Other JAMB Articles That You Might Want To Consume Right Away
- 1.2.27 JAMB Cut Off Marks For Universities and Polytechnics | Federal Polytechnics
- 1.2.28 See Other JAMB Articles That You Might Want To Consume Right Away
- 1.2.29 JAMB Cut Off Marks For Universities and Polytechnics | State Polytechnics In Nigeria
- 1.2.30 See Other JAMB Articles That You Might Want To Consume Right Away
Hello Everyone!!!, lets quickly go over the topic “JAMB Cut Off Marks For Universities and Polytechnics |JAMB 2020/2021 Cut Off Marks”.
Today, you and I will treat and go over a very important topic of reputable concern as it pertains to admission and JAMB for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Prior to this time, a lot of people have been asking me several questions concerning JAMB cut off marks for all schools across the country.
Well, at times we are able to give them the cutoff marks comfortably while other times, it is very difficult to.
Nonetheless, I will remain grateful to my friend (Igwe Precious) for finding out the perfect time to go sort out the cut off marks for both universities and polytechnics across the country.
However, if you are among those that has been searching for [state universities in Nigeria and their cut off marks, jamb cut off mark for Polytechnic 2020, Nigerian universities and their cut off marks, federal universities in Nigeria and their school fees, polytechnic that accept 150, university that accepts 150 in jamb, jamb 2020/2021 cut off mark, jamb cut off mark for college of education, JAMB Cut Off Marks For Universities and Polytechnics |JAMB 2020/2021 Cut Off Marks], then you are obviously not alone.
- 50 best Nigerian Talent Shows and their audition dates 2020
- Lucrative business you can do to make money during Christmas
- 7 Top reasons why students carry over courses in the university
- 7 Best ways to overcome Examination Fear
Therefore, you shall get all necessary information right here on this blog.
Before I head to the topic “JAMB Cut Off Marks For Universities and Polytechnics |JAMB 2020/2021 Cut Off Marks” proper, it is of importance I hint about what cut off mark is all about.
Therefore “What Is Cut Off Mark“?.
JAMB Cut Off Marks For Universities and Polytechnics | What Is Cut Off Mark
A cut off mark is just like a deadline (like a date) set after which something will not be possible.
Therefore, if it is a deadline to submit an application, you will strive to either complete all necessary documents on/before that date right?.
Now taking it back to what it really means, a cutoff mark is a certain agreed score set by the authorities or management of a particular institution as the minimum score a candidate will get before being admitted into a particular school.
Therefore, it is important to note at this point that all schools have standards they want to keep and they always strive to keep it.
- Top Notch Skills To Pass Any Exam In Flying Colours
- 6 Top things every student must do after failing a course
- Top 10 Secrets Of Brilliant students
Just like the University of Benin which has always had it’s cut off the mark as 200 in the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board Exam.
This means if you score below 200 for a particular academic session, you will no longer be eligible for admission into UNIBEN for that academic session.
However, you still have the chance to quickly change your institution with JAMB to another institution you like that accepts the score you got for that year as the minimum score.
Having said all these, I hope It will aid you and serve as a proper guide to getting it right this year.
Without wasting much of our time, below is the set cut off marks for all Universities and Polytechnics for the 2019/2020 academic year.
Frequently Asked Questions About JAMB CUT OFF MARKS
What is the jamb cut off mark for 2020?
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has released JAMB 2020/2021 cut off marks for all Nigerian universities. According to Professor Is-haq Olanrewaju Oloyede, the JAMB registrar, the general cut–off mark is between 150-200, depending on the university.
What is jamb cut off mark 2020/2021?
The management of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has released the cut–off marks to be used for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise. JAMB Cut–off marks for degree – awarding institutions is 140
What is jamb cut off mark this year?
Joint Admission and Matriculation Examinations (JAMB) has released the 2020/20210 cut off mark for all institutions in Nigeria. The Uniform Jamb 2019-2020 cut off mark for polytechnic, college of education is 180 while the cut–off mark for all universities is 200
What is cut of Mark?
Above cut off means you are passed and have been selected, and getting marks below cutoff means you have not been selected or qualified in given exam. For example you have given any exam in which total marks are 100 and cut off is 40 and you get 45 mark then you have cleared cut off.
Has jamb release cut off mark for 2020?
According to JAMB Registrar, Prof Is-haq Oloyede, the post JAMB exercise will start from July and end in December.
What is the cut off mark for engineering?
The cut–off marks will be generally in the order of 180, 200, 200 and 250 will be considered for the ranking. The candidates should not round of this mark.
How is post Utme score calculated?
- a. First, divide the JAMB score by 8;
- b. Then divide the Post-UTME score by 2;
- c. Sum the two results;
How can I change my course in jamb 2020?
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Click on ‘Registration (2019 only)’ from the list of services on the left side.
- From the drop down, select ‘2019 UTME Data Correction’.
- Then proceed to payment.
How can I change my institution in jamb 2020?
- Visit Jamb portal by clicking here.
- Enter your username and password.
- Login to your jamb profile.
- After you have logged in, you will see correction of data at the left sidebar. …
- Click on correction of data.
Can I change my name in jamb?
You can perform correction for the following data group (Kindly make Payment (on your JAMB Profile) and visit the nearest JAMB CBT Centre for correction.) The good news is that, it can be corrected! Update: JAMB Correction of Names can now be done after registration.
How many universities are in Nigeria?
According to the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria presently has 43 Federal Universities, 48 State Universities, and 79 Private Universities
Which state in Nigeria has the highest number of registered universities?
Ogun State has a total of nine registered universities, the highest of any state in Nigeria. It has five private universities. Amongst others are Bells University of Technology in Ota, Covenant University and Babcock University in Ilisan-Remo, which was the first private university in the country.
How can I change my jamb profile name?
To correct the name that is on your JAMB registration form, send the correct SURNAME, FIRST NAME, MIDDLE NAME as a text message to the USSD, 55019. (eg; UCHE, ADAMU, SHOLA to 55019. Remember this request has to be done using the mobile number used while creating the profile.
Can change of course be done twice?
Once the form is submitted, you can no longer make any changes again except for change of course and institution that can be done twice. There may be a limited number of schools or courses you can change to, so be sure to have 3 or 4 options, just in case the one you want to change to is not available
Can I still do change of institution now?
JAMB change of institution is done online and the closing date has not been announced yet. Most times, candidates can still apply for change of institution until all admission for the year has been concluded. But it is better to contact JAMB office for furthernclarification
How do I reset my jamb email?
Visit the JAMB password reset link here https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility../forgot. Enter your email address and correct date of birth. Open the email and click on the “Reset my Password” link
How can I create jamb profile?
- Visit the Jamb Official portal via this link www.jamb.org.ng.
- Close to the Post registration facility, you will see a button to login.
- Click on login.
- A new page will open.
- Click on the create new account button to begin your Jamb profile creation.
How can I change my birth date jamb?
- Visit Jamb website (www.jamb.org.ng)
- Scroll to application for correction of data.
- Click on proceed under application for correction of data.
- Scroll to change of DOB and proceed.
- You will find the instruction below. …
- In the process, you will be given a form to fill.
What is jamb regularization all about?
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB regularization (late application) procedure for candidates with no JAMB registration number. JAMB Late Application (formerly referred to as “regularization”) provides opportunity for candidates that are in any institution but with no JAMB registration number.
How can I check my jamb profile?
- Visit JAMB eFacility Portal.
- Login to your JAMB profile using the correct username and password you used to register for JAMB.
- After successfully logging in, scroll down then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab
How do I print my JAMB admission letter?
- Candidates who want to print the JAMB admission letter should go to www.jamb.org.ng.
- Click on the Admission Letter Printing (DE 2019 Inclusive) on that page.
- On the next page, fill in the following information as appropriate.
Can I use my 2020 jamb profile for 2021?
Of course, you can use the JAMB profile for the new JAMB. But, if you accepted your first admission and currently in school with your JAMB 2019/2020, then I will advise you to create another profile for JAMB 2020/2021.
JAMB Cut Off Marks For Universities and Polytechnics | Federal Universities
The cut off marks for all universities are below;
In no particular order, they include
University of Benin (UNIBEN) – 200
University of Oyo (UNIUYO) – 180
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) – 180
University Of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) – 180
Usuman Dan Fodiyo University (UDOSOK) – 180
University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) – 200
University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) – 180
Federal University of Agriculture (FUAM) – 180
University of Lagos (UNILAG) – 200
University of Jos (UNIJOS) – 180
Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) – 200
University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) – 180
University of Ibadan (UI) – 200
Police Academy, Wudil (NPA) – 180
University of Calabar (UNICAL) – 180
University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) – 180
Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) – 200
Modibo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH YOLA) – 180
Federal University, Wukari In Taraba State (FUWUKARI) – 180
Federal University, Oye Ekiti (FUOYE) – 180
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi (ATBU) – 180
Federal University, Otuoke in Bayelsa State (FUOTUOKE) – 180
Federal University , Ndufu-Alike Ikwo In Ebonyi state (FUNAI) – 180
Ahamadu Bello University, Zaria (ABU) – 180
Federal University, Lokoja In Kogi State (FULOKOJA) – 180
Federal University, Lafia In Nasarawa State (FULAFIA) – 180
Bayero University In Kano (BUK) -180
Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State (FUKASHERE) – 180
Federal Univesity, Dutsin-Ma, in Kastina State (FUDUTSINMA) – 180
Nigeria Defence Academy (NDA) – 180
Federal University, Dutse, Jigawa State (FUDUTSE) – 180
Federal University Of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) – 180
Micheal Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) – 180
Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) – 180
Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) – 180
National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) – NIL
Federal University of Petroluem Resources (FUPRE) – 180
- 7 deadly mistakes undergraduates Make and why you should Never Dare It.
- 6 top signs of a wasted university education
- How to remember 900% of what you have read
JAMB Cut Off Marks For Universities and Polytechnics | State Universities
The following are the state Universities in Nigeria and their Approved/official cut off marks.
In no particular order, they include;
Umaru Musa yar’Adua University, Kastina (UMYU) – 180
Technical University, Ibadan – 180
Taraba State University, Jalingo (TSU) – 180
Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijebu Ode (TASEUD) – 180
Sokoto State University (SSU) – 180
RIvers State University Of Science and Technology (RSUST) – 180
Plateau State University, Bokkos (PLASU) – 180
Osun State University (UNIOSUN), Oshogbo – 180
Onod State University of Science and Technology, Okitipupa (OSUSTECH) – 180
Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU), Ago Iwoye – 180
North West University, Kano – 180
Niger Delta University (NDU), Yenagoa – 180
Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) – 180
Lagos State University (LASU), Ojo, Lagos – 180
Ladoke Akintola UNiversity of Technology (LAUTECH) – 180
Kwara State University (KWASU) – 180
Kogi State University Anyigba (KSU) – 180
Kebbi State University, Kebbi (KSUSTA) – 180
Kano University Of Science and Technology, Wudil (KUST) – 180
Kaduna State University, Kaduna (KASU) – 180
Imo State University, owerri (IMSU) – 180
Igantius Ajuru University Of Education (IAUE) – 180
Gombe State University (GSU), Gombe – 180
Enugu State University of Science and Technology Enugu (ESUT) – 180
Ekiti State University (EKSU) – 180
Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki (EBSU) – 180
Delta State University (DELSU) – 180
Cross RIver State University of Science and Technology, Calabar (CRUTECH) – 180
Bukar Abba Ibrahim University, Damaturu – NIL
Abia State University, UTURU (ABSU) – 180
Benue State University, Makurdi (BSUM) – 180 while Medicine Is 200.
Adamawa State University Mubi (ADSU) – 180
Bauchi State niversity, Gadua (BASUG) – 180
Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) – 180
Anambra State University Of Science and Technology, Uli – 180
Akwa Ibom State University Of Technology, Uyo (AKUTECH) – 180
Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (AAU) – 180
Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapi (IBBU) – At least 180 for the faculties of Agriculture, Languages, Sciences, Arts and Education while at least 190 for Social Science and Management Courses.
JAMB Cut Off Marks For Universities and Polytechnics | Federal Polytechnics
Also, the following are the JAMB Cut off marks for Federal polytechnics right here in Nigeria.
In no particular order, they include;
- Federal Polytechnic, Ado Ekiti – 150
- Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi – 150
- Airforce Institute of Technology Nigerian Air Force (AFIT) – NIL
- Federal Polytechnic, Bida – 150
- Federal Polytechnic, Damaturu – Varies
- Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana, Ebonyi State (AKANUPOLY) – 150
- Federal Polytechnic, Ede, Osun State – 150
- Federal Polytechnics Idah – 150
- Nigerian Army School Of Military Engineering – NIL
- Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro – 150
- Federal Polytechnic, Mubi – 150
- Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi (AUCHIPOLY) – Usually depends on the chosen course or the competitiveness of the course chosen. Usually, their cut off ranges from between 150-180.
- Federal Polytechnic, Namoda – Varies
- Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa – 150
- Kaduna Polytechnic, Kaduna – 150
- Federal Polytechnic, Nekede – 150
- Federal Polytechnic, Offa – 150
- Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic – Varies
- Federal Polytechnic, Oko – 150
- Federal School of Dental Technology and Therapy, Enugu – 150
- Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic Birnin Kebbi – Varies
- Yaba College Of Technology (YABATECH) – Usually 150 for National Diploma (ND) and 180 For UNN Degree.
JAMB Cut Off Marks For Universities and Polytechnics | State Polytechnics In Nigeria
The following also are the approved cut off marks for all State Polytechnics Right Here In Nigeria.
In no particular order, they include;
- Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku – 150
- Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe – 150
- Niger State Polytechnic, Zungeru, Niger State – 150
- Edo state Institute of Technology and Management – 150
- Gateway Polytechnic Saapade – 150
- Rivers State Polytechnic – 150
- Rivers State College Of Arts And Science – 150
- Ramat Polytechnic – 150
- Polytechnic Of Sokoto – 150
- Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin-Ladi – 150
- Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro – 150
- Osun State College Of Technology, Esa-Oke – 150
- Osun State Polytechnic, Iree – 150
- Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic – 150
- Nasarawa State Polytechnic – 150
- Moshood Abiola Polytechnic – 150
- Lagos State Polytechnic, Ikorodu – 150
- Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin – 150
- Kogi State Polytechnic (KOGIPOLY) – 150
- Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic – 150
- Kano State Polytechnic – 150
- Jigawa State Polytechnic – 150
- Imo State Polytechnic, Umuagwo – 150
- Institute Of Management And Technology, Enugu – 150
- The Polytechnic, Ibadan
- Rufus Giwa Polytechnic – 150
- Gateway Polytechnic, Ibesa – 150
- Enugu Polytechnic – 150
- College of Administrative and Business Studies, Potiskum – 150
- Benue State Polytechnic – 150
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic – 150
- Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic – 150
- Abia State Polytechnic – 150
- Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic – 150
- Akwa Ibom State College of Arts and Science Nung, Ukim – 150
- Abdul-Gusau Polytechnic, Talata-Mafara – NIL
- Adamawa State Polytechnic – 150
- Free Tuition MBA Scholarship To Study In Ireland
- Utrecht University International Talent Scholarship
- University of Cambridge MBA scholarship
Above is the complete, official and updated JAMB Cut Off Marks For Universities and Polytechnics [Federal and State Universities as well as Federal and State Polytechnic].
I hope you liked the post.
However, during our research, there are some schools we couldn’t reach or rather there are some schools we didn’t have on our reader base who attends.
Of course, that is the reason for the NIL you see at some points.
Nonetheless, we will update the list once we establish contact with the school.
Thanks For Reading
Nevertheless, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to drop them all in the comment box and also like our facebook page for easy access to educational news and study tips.
Finally, please ensure you share this article on facebook by clicking the facebook share button below.