How To Use JAMB CAPS System To Check Admission Status – Step By Step Guide
Table Of Interest
- 1 How To Use JAMB CAPS System To Check Admission Status – Step By Step Guide
- 1.1 Use JAMB CAPS System To Check Admission Status
- 1.2 JAMB Resources You May Want To Explore
Today, you and I will quickly run through the topic “How To Use JAMB CAPS System To Check Admission Status – Step By Step Guide”.
Before now, I have earlier stated that there are two ways to know if you have been admitted by JAMB in 2020.
One of the ways is by checking your schools portal while the other was by using the JAMB Profile Method.
If you have not created your JAMB profile, you can still do that now by clicking here
However, today, I am going to quickly chip in a third method you can use to check your admission status or know if you have been admitted easily.
Of course that’s the reason we are discussing the subject on How to Use JAMB CAPS System To Check Admission Status.
It suffice to note that there are 4 very important questions running through the minds of JAMB 2017 candidates right now after JAMB registrar announced that having a high Jamb Score is not a guarantee for admission this year.
Read that article up here right now by clicking here.
Well, the questions include;
- How Do I check My admission status using CAPS as introduced by JAMB
- How can I accept My admission on JAMB Caps Portal
- What Is the consequence of not accepting My admission on JAMB’s CAPS.
- Is there a Second chance if I reject my admission on the CAPS system?.
Do not worry, I will definitely provide answers to all this questions after we have successfully seen how to Use JAMB CAPS System To Check Admission Status .
Use JAMB CAPS System To Check Admission Status
For those of you who are still lost, CAPS is Central Admission Processing System and was recently introduced by JAMB.
Therefore, to check you admission status on JAMB’s CAPS portal, simply follow the instructions below.
- Stroll into any cyber cafe or of course you can use your smartphone if you have data
- Then, click on your fastest and most reliable browser especially google chrome.
- Visit the JAMB CAPS admission checking portal by clicking here.
Immediately you click that, the portal will open as shown below
- Then input your JAMB registration number in the space where you will see UTME Registration number at the JAMB CAPS homepage.
- Information such as institution, date of birth, JAMB score and others will be required of you immediately you click on submit.
- You will immediately see two options which is either to accept or reject the admission.
- Of course, if you like the course given to you click on accept
- If you don’t like the course given to you click on accept or reject but I will advice you to accept if it’s same institution except you will like to get admission through IJMB instantly and meet up with your mates in 200L.
- Also, if the institution and course space is not showing anything or blank as the case maybe, do not click on accept admission but just patiently keep checking back.
- lastly, note that immediately you accept admission offered to you, then your admission opportunity for the year running is closed.
Now, let me quickly answer the questions I earlier talked about.
How Do I check My Admission Status Using JAMB CAPS portal
I have already explained this above.
Follow the step by step process carefully and you will be on track.
How Can I Accept My Admission On JAMB CAPS Profile
This is very simple.
If you follow the process outlined in the article on how Use JAMB CAPS System To Check Admission Status above.’
It gets to a point where you are only left with just two choice
- To accept the admission given to you
- To reject the admission
If accept admission shows when you have not been offered admission, do not panic, it doesn’t have any effect.
What Is The Consequence of Not Accepting My Admission On JAMB CAPS portal
If you did not accept your admission it means you did it intentionally.
This may be due to the fact that you were given a course you didn’t like or you want to prepare for JAMB 2019.
If the first case is the case, you might be lucky to see another course if you keep checking.
If the second case is the case, read up about JAMB 2020 registration form and guide using the link here.
Is there a Second Chance If I reject My admission On JAMB CAPS Portal?
You just rejected it, that’s all for the year 2019.
That’s the much I can take on the topic “How To Use JAMB CAPS System To Check Admission Status – Step By Step Guide”.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to scroll down to the comment box.
Thanks For Reading
SHARING is CARING
Share this on Facebook.
- Read and understand at once
- Why you may fail JAMB 2021/2022 and How To Avoid Them
- Bye-bye to cheating in JAMB 2021/2022
- How to score High in JAMB UTME 2021/2022
- How to manage exam Stress
- Beat Admission cut off of any university with this tips