Table Of Interest
Today you and I will quickly take a look at the topic “University Of Ibadan UI Acceptance Fees 2024/2025 | UI Acceptance Fees Portal & Guidelines”.
This has become very important as a result of the very many newly admitted University Of Ibadan Students as well as those who are seeking to be admitted into the University Of Benin about the acceptance fees and acceptance fees payment details.
In this article you shall get to see the following;
At the end of this article, we will have satisfactorily satisfied the curiosity of those who have been searching for answers regarding [ui acceptance fee 2024/2025, how much is ui current school fees, ui school fees, ui acceptance fee 2024, university of Ibadan acceptance fee 2024, ui acceptance fee for 2024/2025, ui accomodation fees, ui admission list 2024/2025, University Of Ibadan UI Acceptance Fees 2024/2025 | UI Acceptance Fees Portal & Guidelines].
Without wasting much of your time, lets head to the topic “University Of Ibadan UI Acceptance Fees | UI Acceptance Fees Portal & Guidelines” right away.
The best way to explain what acceptance fee mean is by using an illustration which I will give below.
When you apply to a particular university especially through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) either for full time or direct entry and you check your JAMB CAPs or JAMB Portal and discovered that you have been admitted, then the first step to take is to accept or reject the admission give to you by JAMB.
Therefore, if you decide to reject the admission, then there will not be need to be talking about acceptance fee as the next point of call in this article but if you accept the admission, then you will need to pay a certain amount to show that you have accepted the admission given to you and that there is no need to for the school to complain to JAMB to gift another candidate that admission slot.
Therefore, acceptance fee means the fee you pay to secure your admission slot for any particular admission year like in 2019 as we are currently considering.
Sequel to the above concrete explanation concerning what acceptance fee is all about, you should already be clear on what might happen or will happen if you permit me to say about why you need to pay acceptance fee.
The truth of the whole matter is that several aspirants in any particular are eagerly searching for admission and if you are lucky to be given, then you should hold it dealy for yourself before it is being gifted to someone else.
This means that you need to pay acceptance fees so that your slot which has been been given to you will be secured and not given to another person.
Some schools fix deadlines for payment of acceptance fees and of course for such schools, you don’t need to delay the payment because they are not necessarily begging you to as several aspirants are looking for such ad slots.
Likewise from the above, if you don’t pay acceptance fee, it means that you don’t need the admission and of course technically means that you have forfeited the admission given to you by the Joint Admissions and Matriculations board.
The actual cost of the University Of Ibadan acceptance fees is N35,000. Therefore, Candidates are expected to pay Thirty-Five Thousand Naira only (N35, 000:00) ACCEPTANCE FEE using the approved payment mode on http://admissions.ui.edu.ng.
Candidates are expected to pay Thirty-Five Thousand Naira only (N35, 000:00) ACCEPTANCE FEE using the approved payment mode on http://admissions.ui.edu.ng.
They are then to proceed to upload the following documents:
- WAEC/NECO Scratch card with the pin No. and Serial No. clearly displayed
- Clear O’Level result
- Duly filled JAMB Form 003 (This can be downloaded from the Admission Portal
Step 1: Visit the U.I. Portal www.portal.ui.edu.ng and type in your JAMB Registration Number at ‘NEW STUDENTS SHOULD CLICK HERE TO LOGIN’ to view your Matriculation Number, Hall of Residence and personalized email.
Step 2: Follow the link on the same page to “apply for hostel accommodation by clicking here”. This will allow you to apply for accommodation and you have the option of selecting your desired room.
Step 3: Proceed to the portal www.portal.ui.edu.ng, use your login parameters i.e.
UserName: Your Matriculation Number
Step 4: Read the terms and conditions, then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “I Agree “.
Step 5: A Fee Payment web page will be displayed, click on “Pay your fee” (on the top right corner of the page) to select your fee items.
Step 6: Click on “Add Selected Items to my Pay list” Select the fee items that you want to pay for; e.g. Bundled (Ges/School levy).
Eligible first year and Final year student should select Accommodation levy in addition
Step 7: Click on “Proceed” and wait for the PIN confirmation page.
This page will display the correct amount of levy to pay.
Step 8: LOGOUT of this page for now and Proceed to any of the designated banks.
Obtain your School Charges Access Code PIN from any of the banks listed below through SW Pin System. You will be issued access PIN upon payment at the bank.
Step 9: Obtain your Accommodation levy Access Code PIN from any branch of STANBIC IBTC Bank
Step 10: LOGIN into the portal and repeat steps 5, 6 and 7.
Select “PIN” mode of payment and click on Post Now.
Please note that payment for accommodation and school levy has to be done separately on the portal.
Once your payment is successful, you will be taken directly to your personalized school portal page and you are MANDATED to change your password and update your personal details before you do anything on the portal.
Eligible student for accommodation should check their personalized email for approval of accommodation request. This should be printed and taken to the hall for immediate allocation of room
To update your personal details:
Click on “Click to edit your personal data form” at the top right-hand corner of the page.
Fill in your personal data and click “Update” at the top right-hand corner.
Please note that changes will not be saved until you click “Update”
Proceed to your Finance office with a copy of the payment confirmation page to collect your Official School Receipt. You can check the status of your school receipt at the finance office at www.streceipt.ui.edu.ng
Proceed to your department to obtain your Courses and log in on UI Portal with your NEW Password. Click on “My Courses” to view all your Courses. Add new Courses by typing the Course Code e.g GES102 in “Add more Courses”. Click on a check box to add Elective Courses to your Course listing. After completing your courses on the Course listings, click on “SAVE” and then “SUBMIT”. Click on “Finish”.
ALL STUDENTS MUST SUBMIT TWO COPIES OF THE PRINTOUT OF ONLINE REGISTRATION WITH THEIR COURSE FORMS TO THEIR FACULTY OFFICER
That’s the much we can take on the topic “University Of Ibadan UI Acceptance Fees | UI Acceptance Fees Portal & Guidelines”.
SEE OTHER FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES ACCEPTANCE FEES & REGISTRATION GUIDELINES
- UNICAL Acceptance Fees | UNICAL Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIUYO Acceptance Fees | UNIUYO Acceptance Fees Portal
- University Of Ibadan UI Acceptance Fees | UI Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIJOS Acceptance Fees| UNIJOS Acceptance Fee Portal
- UNILORIN Acceptance Fees | UNILORIN Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNILAG Acceptance Fees | UNILAG Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIABUJA Acceptance Fees | UNIABUJA Acceptance Fees Portal
- UAM Acceptance Fees | UAM Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIMAID Acceptance Fees | UNIMAID Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNN Acceptance Fees | UNN Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIPORT Acceptance Fees | UNIPORT Acceptance Fees Portal
- UDUSOK Acceptance Fees | UDUSOK Acceptance Fees Portal
- MOUAU Acceptance Fees | MOUAU Acceptance Fees Portal
- MAUTECH Acceptance Fees | MAUTECH Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIZIK Acceptance Fees | UNIZIK Acceptance Fees Portal
- OAU Acceptance Fees | OAU Acceptance Fees Portal
- ATBU Acceptance Fees | ATBU Acceptance Fees Portal
- ABU Zaria Acceptance Fees | ABU Zaria Acceptance Fees Portal
- BUK Acceptance Fees | BUK Acceptance Fees Portal
- Fupre Acceptance Fees | FUPRE Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUTA Acceptance Fees | FUTA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUTMINNA Acceptance Fees | FUTMINNA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUTO Acceptance Fees | FUTO Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUD Acceptance Fees | FUD Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUDMA Acceptance Fees | FUDMA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUKASHERE Acceptance Fees | FUKASHERE Acceptance Fees Portal
- FULAFIA Acceptance Fees | FULAFIA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FULOKOJA Acceptance Fees | FULOKOJA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUNAI Acceptance Fees | FUNAI Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUOYE Acceptance Fees | FUOYE Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUWUKARI Acceptance Fees | FUWUKARI Acceptance Fees Portal
We hope you have been fully satisfied?
However, if you have any questions left unanswered, do not hesitate to drop your questions in the comment section.
Thanks For Coming around.
- UI Direct Entry Admission Form | See Application Details & Guide
- UI Business School Form | See UI Business School Application Process
- UI Postgraduate Admission Form | See UI Application Guide Here
- UI Post UTME Result | How To Check UI Post UTME Result
- University of Ibadan (UI) Post UTME Form | Ui.edu.ng
- Updated University Of Ibadan (UI) Postgraduate Fees | Fees Payable