Table Of Interest
- 1 UDUSOK Acceptance Fees 2019/2020 | UDUSOK Acceptance Fees Portal 2019 & Guidelines
- 1.1 UDUSOK Acceptance Fees 2019/2020 | UDUSOK Acceptance Fees Portal 2019 & Guidelines
- 1.2 What Is Acceptance Fees?
- 1.3 Why do you need to Pay Acceptance Fees?
- 1.4 What Happens when you do not pay UDUSOK acceptance fees on time?
- 1.5 What is the actual Cost of UDUSOK acceptance Fees?
- 1.6 How To Pay UDUSOK Acceptance Fees / Registration Procedures For New Students
Today you and I will quickly take a look at the topic “UDUSOK Acceptance Fees 2019/2020 | UDUSOK Acceptance Fees Portal 2019 & Guidelines”.
This has become very important as a result of the very many newly admitted Usman Danfodiyo University Students as well as those who are seeking to be admitted into the Usman Danfodiyo University about the acceptance fees and acceptance fees payment details.
In this article you shall get to see the following;
At the end of this article, we will have satisfactorily satisfied the curiosity of those who have been searching for answers regarding [udusok school fees 2019/2020, udus admission, udus hostel accommodation, udus invoice, udusok course registration, when is udusok admission coming out, www udusok edu ng student admission, udusok 2019 2020 admission list, UDUSOK Acceptance Fees 2019/2020 | UDUSOK Acceptance Fees Portal 2019 & Guidelines].
Without wasting much of your time, lets head to the topic “UDUSOK Acceptance Fees 2019/2020 | UDUSOK Acceptance Fees Portal 2019 & Guidelines” right away.
The best way to explain what acceptance fee means is by using an illustration which I will give below.
When you apply to a particular university especially through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) either for full time or direct entry and you check your JAMB CAPs or JAMB Portal and discovered that you have been admitted, then the first step to take is to accept or reject the admission give to you by JAMB.
Therefore, if you decide to reject the admission, then there will not be need to be talking about acceptance fee as the next point of call in this article but if you accept the admission, then you will need to pay a certain amount to show that you have accepted the admission given to you and that there is no need to for the school to complain to JAMB to gift another candidate that admission slot.
Therefore, acceptance fee means the fee you pay to secure your admission slot for any particular admission year like in 2019 as we are currently considering.
Sequel to the above concrete explanation concerning what acceptance fee is all about, you should already be clear on what might happen or will happen if you permit me to say about why you need to pay acceptance fee.
The truth of the whole matter is that several aspirants in any particular are eagerly searching for admission and if you are lucky to be given, then you should hold it dearly for yourself before it is being gifted to someone else.
This means that you need to pay acceptance fees so that your slot which has been given to you will be secured and not given to another person.
Some schools fix deadlines for payment of acceptance fees and of course for such schools, you don’t need to delay the payment because they are not necessarily begging you to as several aspirants are looking for such ad slots.
Likewise from the above, if you don’t pay acceptance fee, it means that you don’t need the admission and of course technically means that you have forfeited the admission given to you by the Joint Admissions and Matriculations board.
The cost of UDUSOK acceptance fee is N5,000 as well as N3,000 for screening fee.
A. NEW STUDENTS ONLY
All new students are required to observe the following activities in order to successfully complete their registration at the University.
- Payment of Acceptance and Screening Fees;
- Evidence of JAMB Admission;
- Evidence of University Admission
- Confirmation of Admission;
- PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE AND SCREENING FEES
You are required to pay the sum of N5,000.00 as Acceptance Fee (N3,000) and Screening Fee (N2.000).
- Access the UDUS admission Portal (http://admissions.udusok.edu.ng):
- Click Check Admission
- Type your – JAMB/MATRIC Number in the space provided and click on Check Admission.
If you are admitted, the system will display a congratulatory message containing the Program you are offered. You will be required to provide GSM No and E-mail address at the bottom of the page. Please make sure you provide valid information as your evidence of payment will be sent to the email address you provided.
- Click on the button “Click to print payment invoice” to print your invoice. This will redirect you to the Remita website to generate and print the invoice.
You MUST print and pay the invoice before you can print your evidence of admission.
- Go to any bank of your choice with your invoice and make payment. Make sure:
- You obtain Remita receipt for your payment.
- The Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number on the receipt MUST match that of the Remita invoice.
Note: Make sure you keep your invoice and receipt safely. You need them as part of the documents required for confirmation.
- PRINT EVIDENCE OF ADMISSION
You can only print your evidence of admission letter after your acceptance and screening fees payments have been verified. To verify your payment and print your admission letter:
- Access the UDUS admission portal (http://admissions.udusok.edu.ng):
- Click on Print Acceptance after payment link at the bottom of the screen;
- At the next page, enter your JAMB/MATRIC Number and click This will verify your payment.
- Once payment is verified OK, Click on Print Evidence of Admission to print your evidence of admission letter.
- CONFIRMATION OF ADMISSION
You are required to come to the University for confirmation of your admission. Please note that until you are confirmed, you are not yet a student of the University. Before you come for confirmation, you are required to create an account on the University portal and come to the confirmation venue with the following documents:
- Evidence of JAMB admission. This you must print from the JAMB Portal.
- Evidence of payment of acceptance and screening fees (Remita receipt);
- Evidence of admission printed from the Portal;
- Originals of your credentials, including JAMB and WAEC/NECO or any o/level result;
- Ten passport photographs;
- Letter of Indigeneship from Local
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Original JAMB Slip
- All fresh students are required to present to the University, at the time of Registration, a letter of reference from their Parents/Guardians or Persons of reputable standing in the society vouching for their good behavior.
Creation of Account
In order to successfully create your personal account, you should readily have the followings:
- Electronic copy of your passport photograph (not more than 2mb). This MUST be of high quality on white background. Please note that this picture will appear in ALL your university records that require picture such as ID Card, Notification Letter, etc.
- Details about your date of birth;
- Details of your qualifications, including your JAMB/Matric number;
- Valid email address (if you do not have one, you should open it before proceeding and make sure you can access it);
- Valid GSM number;
- Electronic copy of your signature;
- Study programme offered to you by the University (this is contained in the evidence of admission you printed)
To create an account on MIS:
- Access the account creation page at http://admissions.udusok.edu.ng/.
- Click on Create account, this will open a “create new account” page for you to create an account.
Upon opening the page, you would be requested to enter the JAMB number with which you were offered admission, to confirm that you are an admitted student of UDUS. (Note any field that has asterisk “*” is required field and must be filled before the registration can be complete and successful).
- Fill all information correctly, read through and proof read the information you have provided, then click the create new account button at the bottom of the screen to create and submit your information to the Portal.
Once the account is created successfully, a green message will be displayed at the top of the screen informing you about the successful creation of the record. Your username and password will be displayed on the screen. Carefully record these details. Pay attention to case sensitivity. You need the username and password to log back into the Portal. Some details and additional instructions are sent to the email address you provided. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO RECORD YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD AND HAVE A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS. YOU ARE STRONGLY ADVISED TO PRINT THIS PAGE.
All students of the University are to complete the following registration of courses requirements:
- Payment of tuition fees;
- Registration of courses.
- PAYMENT OF TUITION FEES
- All students are required to pay their fees before they can continue with courses registration. If you are a new student, use the username and password you created during creation of the account. Returning students should use their existing login details. All students require UDUS and Remita invoices in order to complete their payment.
- To pay your fees:
- Go to MIS portal http://mis.udusok.edu.ng:
- Login with the username and password you created during account creation (if you are new student);
- At the top left side of the page Click on pay fees, this will list the fees items/prices for the programme you were confirmed;
- Click on Pay fee;
- Click Send Fee Details for Processing, this will generate your UDUS invoice;
- Read the instructions on the displayed page to print your UDUS invoice;
- To print the Remita invoice, click on pay fees at the top left-hand side of the main page again;
- Click on Print Remita Invoice link on the displayed page. This will redirect you to Remita Payment Gateway platform;
- On the Remita page, click on “Print Invoice” link at the top right-hand side of the screen to print your invoice;
- Go to any bank of your choice with the invoice and make payment. Make sure:
- You obtain Remita receipt for your payment;
- The Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number on the receipt matches that of the Remita Invoice;Verify Your Payment
- In order to continue with registration, your payment must have been confirmed by the UDUS Portal. To confirm your payment;
- Log into the MIS Portal http://mis.udusok.edu.ng using your username and password;
- Click on verify payment. This will open a “verify payment” page;
- A message will be displayed indicating whether your payment has been successfully verified or not.
- Once your payment has been successfully verified, you can proceed with the registration of courses.
- REGISTRATION OF COURSES
To register your courses;
- Log into the MIS Portal at http://mis.udusok.edu.ng:
- Click on This will open the “registration” page. The courses offered for your program at your level, including electives, if any, will be displayed
- Click on Submit at the bottom of the page to complete your registration. Note: 1. If you have not paid your fees or your payment was not successfully verified, you will not be able to register. The following message “you must pay your fees before course registration!” will be displayed. In case of any difficulty, contact your Faculty IT Support Staff or your Department. You can view and print your registered courses as follows:
- After login to the MIS at http://mis.udusok.edu.ng, click on My Courses. This will open the “list of registered courses” page.
- Enter the session to print in the box provided and click on Apply button, This will display the courses registered for the given session. You can then print the list.
C. ADD/DROP OF COURSES
The add/drop courses allow students to modify their registration of the current session. The following provides guidelines for adding/dropping of courses:
- You must have registered courses for the session before you can add/drop courses.
- Students can add or drop courses anytime during normal registration or within the first two weeks of the second semester.
- Students can add/drop courses of the current session as well as previously unregistered courses, subject to maximum and minimum units of registration for the program.
- Students can add/drop courses on their own as long as registration is not closed. Once registration is closed, adding or dropping of courses require:
- Payment of add/drop fees;
- Filling of add/drop form and obtaining approval of the Department;
- Adding/dropping by designated staff of the Department and/or IT Support Staff of the Faculty.
- In the case of students dropping courses as a result of previously missing grades, no add/drop fees will be charged. To add/drop courses when registration is not closed;
- Log into the portal http://mis.udusok.edu.ng using your username and password;
- Click on add/drop link and follow the instructions on the screen. To add/drop courses after the close of registration;
- Generate add/drop invoice;
- Pay the fees and obtain remita receipt;
- Obtain and fill add/drop form(s);
- Get the approval of your department;
- Submit the form to your department or Faculty IT Support Staff.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “UDUSOK Acceptance Fees 2019/2020 | UDUSOK Acceptance Fees Portal 2019 & Guidelines”.
SEE OTHER FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES ACCEPTANCE FEES & REGISTRATION GUIDELINES
- UNICAL Acceptance Fees 2019/2020 | UNICAL Acceptance Fees Portal 2019 & Guidelines
- UNIUYO Acceptance Fees 2019/2020 | UNIUYO Acceptance Fees Portal 2019 & Guidelines
- University Of Ibadan UI Acceptance Fees 2019/2020 | UI Acceptance Fees Portal 2019 & Guidelines
- UNIJOS Acceptance Fees 2019/2020 | UNIJOS Acceptance Fee Portal 2019 & Guidelines
- UNILORIN Acceptance Fees 2019/2020 | UNILORIN Acceptance Fees Portal 2019 & Guidelines
- UNILAG Acceptance Fees 2019/2020 | UNILAG Acceptance Fees Portal 2019 & Guidelines
- UNIABUJA Acceptance Fees 2019/2020 | UNIABUJA Acceptance Fees Portal 2019 & Guidelines
- UAM Acceptance Fees 2019/2020 | UAM Acceptance Fees Portal 2019 & Guidelines
- UNIMAID Acceptance Fees 2019/2020 | UNIMAID Acceptance Fees Portal 2019 & Guidelines
- UNN Acceptance Fees 2019/2020 | UNN Acceptance Fees Portal 2019 & Guidelines
- UNIPORT Acceptance Fees 2019/2020 | UNIPORT Acceptance Fees Portal 2019 & Guidelines
- UDUSOK Acceptance Fees 2019/2020 | UDUSOK Acceptance Fees Portal 2019 & Guidelines
- MOUAU Acceptance Fees 2019/2020 | MOUAU Acceptance Fees Portal 2019 & Guidelines
- MAUTECH Acceptance Fees 2019/2020 | MAUTECH Acceptance Fees Portal 2019 & Guidelines
- UNIZIK Acceptance Fees 2019/2020 | UNIZIK Acceptance Fees Portal 2019 & Guidelines
- OAU Acceptance Fees 2019/2020 | OAU Acceptance Fees Portal 2019 & Guidelines
- ATBU Acceptance Fees 2019/2020 | ATBU Acceptance Fees Portal 2019 & Guidelines
- ABU Zaria Acceptance Fees 2019/2020 | ABU Zaria Acceptance Fees Portal 2019 & Guidelines
- BUK Acceptance Fees 2019/2020 | BUK Acceptance Fees Portal 2019 & Guidelines
- Fupre Acceptance Fees 2019/2020 | FUPRE Acceptance Fees Portal 2019 & Guidelines
- FUTA Acceptance Fees 2019/2020 | FUTA Acceptance Fees Portal 2019 & Guidelines
- FUTMINNA Acceptance Fees 2019/2020 | FUTMINNA Acceptance Fees Portal 2019 & Guidelines
- FUTO Acceptance Fees 2019/2020 | FUTO Acceptance Fees Portal 2019 & Guidelines
- FUD Acceptance Fees 2019/2020 | FUD Acceptance Fees Portal 2019 & Guidelines
- FUDMA Acceptance Fees 2019/2020 | FUDMA Acceptance Fees Portal 2019 & Guidelines
- FUKASHERE Acceptance Fees 2019/2020 | FUKASHERE Acceptance Fees Portal 2019 & Guidelines
- FULAFIA Acceptance Fees 2019/2020 | FULAFIA Acceptance Fees Portal 2019 & Guidelines
- FULOKOJA Acceptance Fees 2019/2020 | FULOKOJA Acceptance Fees Portal 2019 & Guidelines
- FUNAI Acceptance Fees 2019/2020 | FUNAI Acceptance Fees Portal 2019 & Guidelines
- FUOYE Acceptance Fees 2019/2020 | FUOYE Acceptance Fees Portal 2019 & Guidelines
- FUWUKARI Acceptance Fees 2019/2020 | FUWUKARI Acceptance Fees Portal 2019 & Guidelines
Thanks For Reading