Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly take a look at he topic “UDUSOK Post UTME Form 2020/2021, Udusok.edu.ng | UDUSOK Latest News”.
This has become absolutely necessary as a lot of UDUSOK aspirants have been asking us questions in our whatsapp and telegram group pertaining to the subject matter.
However, if you have been wondering about [udusok post utme portal, udusok latest news, cut off mark for medicine in usmanu danfodiyo university, udusok course registration, www.udusok.edu.ng admission list, udusok admission 2020, udusok screening date, udusokonline registration, UDUSOK Post UTME Form 2020/2021, Udosok.edu.ng | UDUSOK Latest News], then you can see that you are not alone.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
Without wasting much of your time, we shall look at the topic under the following headings;
Now, we shall take them one after the other
UDUSOK Post UTME Form 2020 Latest News
he general public is hereby informed that Application Forms for admission into the degree Programme of Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, UDUSOK is now available on-line for the 2020/2021 academic session.
However, it is important to note here that the form is not yet on sale, nevertheless, this thread was made to inform you about the latest news on UDUSOK post UTME 2020/2021. Stay updated.
Eligibility For 2020/2021 Post UTME
- Candidates who chose UDUSOK in the 2020 just concluded Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 or above for screening
- Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
How To Apply
The portal for registration is yet to be updated online.
- Proceed to any branch of the designated banks to pay a non-refundable fee of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only. (This is exclusive of the Bank Transaction fees).
The approved banks are:
– First Bank, PLC – Account No. 2019779722
– Zenith Bank, PLC – Account No. 1012724184
- The Bank will issue a ten (10) digit Pin Number which is alphanumeric to you;
- Visit the University portal at; putme.udusok.edu.ng, and log-in with your JAMB Registration Number and Pin Number to update your records
- Print your Application Form and submit at the venue of screening.
Other Relevant Information021
Candidates are advised to note the following:
- Fill current and valid e-mail addresses and mobile phone numbers on your application for ease of contact;
- Candidates should come for the screening with all the following items:-
– Bank payment Teller duly si
- gned and stamped by any of the designated Banks as evidence of payment.
– Printed copy of the generated Application Form.
– Photocopy of JAMB notification of Results (UTME)
– HP pencil and eraser.
- The use of GSM phones, electronic calculators and other electronic devices are not allowed into the screening hall(s); and Candidates should report to the Convocation Square, Main Campus at 8:00 a.m. on the respective dates of their screening for briefing.
However, as I have related at the beginning, UDUSOK Post UTME form is not yet on sale. Nevertheless, this thread has been created so that you can know immediately it comes out.
This means that all you need to do is come back to keep checking for updates.
Finally, if you are on whatsapp, you can drop your number so we add you to our whatsapp group.
That’s the much I cant take on the topic “Usman Dan Fodiyo Post UTME Form 2020/2021, Udosok.edu.ng | UDUSOK Latest News”.
Thanks For Reading
UDUSOK Post UTME Form 2020/2021, Udusok.edu.ng | UDUSOK Latest News