Table Of Interest
- 1 UNIUYO Cut Off Marks 2020/2021 | UNIUYO Departmental & JAMB Cut Off
- 1.1 UNIUYO Cut Off Mark 2020/2021
- 1.2 What Does Cut off Mark Really Mean?
- 1.3 UNIUYO Minimum JAMB Score Requirement To Get Admitted In 2020/2021
- 1.4 Documents Required for Uniuyo Post UTME.
- 1.5 UNIUYO Merit Cut of Mark For Each Faculty
- 1.5.1 Faculty of Arts.
- 1.5.2 Faculty of Social Sciences.
- 1.5.3 Faculty of Business Administration.
- 1.5.4 Faculty of Business Administration.
- 1.5.5 Faculty of Law.
- 1.5.6 Faculty of Agriculture.
- 1.5.7 Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences.
- 1.5.8 Faculty of Clinical Sciences.
- 1.5.9 Faculty of Pharmacy.
- 1.5.10 Faculty of Science/Basic Medical Sciences.
- 1.5.11 Faculty of Science.
- 1.5.12 Faculty of Environmental Studies.
- 1.5.13 Faculty of Engineering
- 1.6 Uniuyo Required Documents For Admitted Candidates.
- 1.7 How Does UNIUYO do their Screening?
- 1.8 RELATED UNIUYO POSTS
Today, you and I will quickly look at a trending topic titled “UNIUYO Cut Off Marks 2020/2021 | UNIUYO Departmental & JAMB Cut Off”.
This has become necessary as several students and aspirants who put in for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination for the 2020/2021 academic session for UNIUYO have been asking different questions pertaining the departmental and faculty cut off point.
However, if you are among those who have been asking questions as well as searching for [uniuyo cut off mark for pharmacy, uniuyo cut off mark for law, uniuyo departmental cut off mark 2020, uniuyo cut off mark for mass communication, uniuyo cut off mark for medicine and surgery, uniuyo cut off mark for computer engineering, uniuyo cut off mark for microbiology, unical cut off mark, UNIUYO Cut Off Marks 2020/2021 | UNIUYO Departmental & JAMB Cut Off], then you are obviously not alone.
Nevertheless, do not panic because o3schools.com got you covered and you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
UNIUYO Cut Off Mark 2020/2021
- 7 Best Ways To Overcome Examination Fear
- How To Manage Exam Stress Effectively
- When and How to cram | Effective Cramming Methods That Stick
- 7 Deadly mistakes undergraduates make and why you should avoid them.
Am sure by now, you should have understood that there are certain requirements you must meet before you can be considered for admission into the University of Uyo to study any course of your choices such as Law, Engineering, Medicine, Pharmacy and the likes.
Anyway, one of these requirements includes beating the required departmental and faculty cut off mark for the year in view. However, it is generally advisable to carefully study and very high above the cut off point/mark to be on the safer side.
What Does Cut off Mark Really Mean?
You want to know what cut off mark means?, don’t worry, I will explain in a way you will understand.
Cut off mark simply means a certain mark which candidates are expected not to score below if they want to be admitted for the particular year in view.
For example, if UNIUYO sets its JAMB cut off mark as 300, then any student who scores below 300 should automatically start thinking of other options.
Generally, in cut off marks, you are expected to score above or get the exact cut off mark but you will agree with me that it is risky hanging on a knife’s edge.
I hope you now quite understand what cut off mark means right?
UNIUYO Minimum JAMB Score Requirement To Get Admitted In 2020/2021
UNIUYO is one of the top tertiary institutions in Nigeria and they try to maintain a certain standard. It is often said that if you cannot improve on the existing standard, keep the standard the way you found it. There is no way UNIUYO will decide to beat their cut off mark down below their minimum cut off mark.
Therefore, if you an aspirant of UNIUYO and you scored 180 and above, then you are in safe hands.
The minimum JAMB score requirement for UNIUYO is 180 and you are expected to beat this cut off mark far above it so that your chances of getting admitted will increase.
This is because any school will not want to admit those who scored 180 first when there are other students that scored 250.
In conclusion, if you want to be on the safe side, try to beat the cut off mark far above the normal cut off mark.
Documents Required for Uniuyo Post UTME.
The school admission board requires the following documents for the pre-screening exercise as follows:
- SSCE result,
- Uniuyo registration print out only.
I would also love to inform all candidates that they should endeavor to arrive early and locate their screening venue at least, an hour before the examination commence. Take note that candidates will be screen on the JAMB scores and their SSCE result.
The second phase of the screening is after the admission lists have been released. Candidates whose name appeared on the list will be invited for another screening exercise. Here are the required documents after you’ve been offered provisional admission into the University of Uyo
UNIUYO Merit Cut of Mark For Each Faculty
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship
The following are the cut off marks for each of the faculties/departments present In UNIUYO
Faculty of Arts.
- Communication Arts (180)
- Efik/Ibibio (182),
- French (182)
- History & Intl. Studies (180)
- Linguistics (180)
- Music (180)
- Philosophy (180)
- Religious & Cultural Studies (181)
- Theatre Arts (180)
Faculty of Social Sciences.
- Economics (181),
- Geography & Regional Planning (189),
Political Science and Public Administration (186),
- Sociology & Anthropology (180),
- Psychology (180).
Faculty of Business Administration.
- Accounting (180)
- Banking and Finance (181)
- Business Management (185)
- Insurance (181)
- Marketing (180)
Faculty of Business Administration.
- Accounting Ed. (180),
- Fine Arts Ed. (180),
- History Ed. (183),
- Political Science Ed. (183),
- Social Studies Ed. (182),
- French Ed. (194),
- Edu. and Social Science (180),
- Econs Ed. (183),
- English Ed. (181),
- Geography Ed. (181),
- Religion Ed. (190),
- Edu. Arts (180),
- Guidance and Counseling (181),
- Efik/Ibibio Ed. (226),
- Library Science (180),
- Pre-primary & Primary Ed. (181),
- Special Ed. (185).
Faculty of Law.
Faculty of Agriculture.
- Agric. Economics & Extension (180),
- Animal Science (180)
- Crop Science (180),
- Fisheries & Aquaculture (180)
- Food Science & Technology (180),
- Forestry & Wildlife (184)
- Home Economics (180),
- Soil Science (183).
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences.
- Biochemistry (180)
- Botany & Ecological Studies (180).
Faculty of Clinical Sciences.
- Medicine& Surgery (MBBS) – (227)
- Physiology (182).
Faculty of Pharmacy.
- Pharmacy (196)
- Human Anatomy (182).
Faculty of Science/Basic Medical Sciences.
- Microbiology (180),
- Human Anatomy (182).
Faculty of Science.
- Zoology – (183),
- Chemistry (180)
- Computer Science (180),
- Mathematics (181)
- Physics (181)
- Statistics (180)
- Technical Edu (180)
Faculty of Environmental Studies.
- Geoinformatics & Surveying (181)
- Urban & Regional Planning (180)
- Building (180)
- Estate Management (182)
- Architecture (180)
- Quantity Surveying (180).
Faculty of Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering (186)
- Agricultural Engineering (180)
Uniuyo Required Documents For Admitted Candidates.
- You are required to provide the original copies of your educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates).
- Candidates with cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted, and this may get their admission canceled.
- Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your community/ or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- You need to provide your Certificate of Local Government of origin.
- Notification of admission status slip.
How Does UNIUYO do their Screening?
- Dangote’s Top Secrets Of Success
- How to remember anything you have read
- How to study effectively and efficiently
After seeing all of UNIUYO’s departmental cut off marks for the year 2020/2021, the next important question to ask is How UNIUYO do their screening.
Basically, the University of Uyo does its admission screening in two phases.
The first phase involves aspirants who applied to study in UNIUYO proceeding for the pre-screening exercise immediately it is being announced.
Usually, during this first phase, only two major documents are needed i.e SSCE Result and JAMB Registration print out.
However, as a note of warning, all candidates are advised to go their pre-screening venues or centers 30 minutes before time to avoid stories that touch the heart.
Finally, the second phase then comes along immediately you have been admitted into UNIUYO to study any choice of course. However, at the second phase, you need to do proper screening and the documents usually needed include;
Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
Certificate of Local Government of Origin
Original copies of your credentials (certificates and statements of result)
Letter of good conduct from your village head or any responsible member of your community/or civil servant not below grade level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
That’s the much I can take on the topic “UNIUYO Cut Off Marks 2020/2021 | UNIUYO Departmental & JAMB Cut Off”
Thanks For Reading
However, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to drop them in the comment box.
Please don’t forget to share this.