Table Of Interest
This has become absolutely necessary as a lot of BUK aspirants have been asking us questions in our whatsapp and telegram group pertaining to the subject matter.
However, if you have been wondering about [buk post utme latest news, buk post utme cut off mark, buk post utme 2024/2025, buk post utme result checker, buk post utme past questions and answers pdf, buk post utme 2024, buk post utme application portal, buk post utme2023/24, BUK Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Is Out Online, Buk.edu.ng | BUK Latest Admission News], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
BUK Post UTME Form Latest News
This is to inform all UTME and DE candidates that chose Bayero University, Kano (BUK) as their first choice and registered for the Aptitude Test that the portal for registration has been opened. The online screening will commence on 3rd September 2021 and close on 18th September 2024. “
The University Central Admissions Committee and the University Management have decided that candidates will not be subjected to any written test as done previously.
BUK Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
All candidates who chose the University as their first choice in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and made the cut-off marks published below are eligible for Academic Session post-UTME Screening Exercise.
BUK Post UTME Cut-Off Marks.
The University has pegged 220 and above cut-off points for programmes in the Faculties of Clinical Sciences and Pharmaceutical Sciences while Faculties of Allied Health Sciences, Dentistry and Law have their cut off points from 200 and above.
The cut-off points for programmes in other faculties are 180 and above. They are: Agriculture, Arts and Islamic Studies, Basic Medical Sciences, Communication, Computer Science and Information Technology, Earth and Environmental Sciences, Education and Engineering. Others are Life Sciences, Management Sciences, Physical Sciences and Social Sciences.
All candidates are advised to visit any JAMB Office or accredited CBT centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results (WAEC, NECO etc)
How to Apply for BUK Post UTME Screening.
The candidates have been urged to visit the University’s website at www.buk.edu.ng and click on the 2023 UTME/DE online screening exercise for registration.
The deadline for registration is September 18th, 2022. Printing of acknowledgement slip will continue up to midnight of 20th September 2022
ANY CANDIDATE WHO FAILS TO REGISTER FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE WITHIN THE STIPULATED DATE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
2nd October 2024
Note that the schedule (Venue and Time) of the BUK Aptitude Test will be communicated to you using the phone number and/or e-mail address (used in JAMB registration) you supplied in your profile update.
Also note that blind, deaf and foreign candidates are exempted from the aptitude test. However, they need to register online.
Comprehensive list of those who have made the requirements will be published in the University website – please check www.buk.edu.ng
NOTE: JAMB O’LEVEL REQUIREMENT:
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has indicated that it would not clear any shortlisted candidate who does not have ‘O Level results. All candidate therefore, are advised to visit any JAMB Office or accredited CBT centre nearest to them to upload their O level results (WAEC, NECO, etc.).Even candidates who do not satisfy the University screening conditions below are advised to provide the details for consideration by other institutions. (Note that supplying false information will result in disqualification). You are allowed to supply a maximum of two different O’ Level examination results.
Please send any enquiry to the following email address: [email protected]
Other Relevant Information Concerning BUK Post UTME Form
This is to inform all admitted Students in the 2020/2021 Academic Session who have completed their Online Screening and were able to print their Acknowledgement Slips to visit https://mybuk.buk.edu.ng/ug/ to do their registration. They should take note of the following plans and abide by them.
Registration Procedure: You are requested login to myBUK portal, print your personalized Payment
Invoice, pay the exact amount using Remita e-Payments and e-Collection platforms, then login to the portal again to register for the courses. Make sure you pay the amount appropriately, as payment made different from what is on the Invoice would not allow you to proceed!
Registration Timetable: The following timetable will be strictly enforced:
6th September – 4th October, 2021 Registration of fresh and returning students
1. Registration means paying the appropriate registration fees AND COURSE REGISTRATION without any delay.
2. Fresh level 100 & 200 students are to check the University portal or visit their departments for the correct courses to register.
3. Returning Students are expected to see their Second Semester results and contact their Level Coordinators for guidance before the Course Registration.
4. All students are expected to submit their course registration forms (CRF) to their level Coordinators for departmental documentation before the closure of registration.
5. Senate has directed that any student who fails to register within the specified time has to apply for Suspension of Studies for the Session within two weeks after the closure of the registration. Those who fail to apply for Suspension of Studies for the Session within the specified time would be considered withdrawn from the University. No Suspension of Studies for Fresh Students.
THE SENATE DECISION WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED.
YOU HAVE BEEN INFORMED IN ADVANCE!
Amina Umar Abdullahi
For: Ag. Registrar
Finally, if you are on whatsapp, YOU CAN MESSAGE ON WHATSAPP ONLY 08132420817 for enquiries
That’s the much I cant take on the topic “BUK Post UTME Form Is Out Online, Buk.edu.ng | BUK Latest Admission News”.
Thanks For Reading
- BUK Cut Off Marks | JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks
- BUK School Fees For Non-Indigenes | BUK Latest News
- BUK School Fees For Returning Students | BUK Latest News
- BUK School Fees For Direct Entry Freshers |BUK Latest News
- BUK School Fees & Acceptance Fees For Freshers
- BUK Postgraduate Admission Form Out | How To Apply easily
- Updated BUK Postgraduate Courses BUK Postgraduate School Fees
- Updated BUK Postgraduate School Fees | BUK PG School Fees Breakdown
- BUK Post UTME Result | How To Check BUK Post UTME Result Easily
- BUK Post UTME Form Is Out Online, Buk.edu.ng | BUK Latest Admission News
- BUK Postgraduate Admission List | Check All BUK Postgraduate Admission List Batches
- Bayero University Kano BUK Part-Time Degree Admission Form
- BUK Admission List | 1st Batch & Direct Entry Admission List Out
- Bayero University Kano BUK Dangote Business School Admission Form
- BUK Dangote Business School School Fees
- BUK Dangote Business School Courses & School Fees Breakdown
- BUK Post UTME Past Questions, PDf’s & Answers | BUK Post UTME Exam Focus
- BUK Acceptance Fees | BUK Acceptance Fees Portal & Guidelines
- BUK Academic Calendar | BUK Latest News On Resumption & Physical Clearance
- Updated List of Courses Offered In BUK | BUK Courses & Requirements