Table Of Interest
- 1 UNILORIN Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Is Out Online | Unilorin.edu.ng
- 1.1 UNILORIN Post UTME Latest News 2019/2020
- 1.2 Eligibility For UNILORIN Post UTME 2019/2020
- 1.3 UNILORIN Post UTME 2019/2020 Registration Procedures
- 1.4 Other Relevant Information About UNILORIN Post UTME 2019/2020
Today, you and I will quickly take a look at he topic “UNILORIN Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Is Out Online | Unilorin.edu.ng”.
This has become absolutely necessary as a lot of UNILORIN aspirants have been asking us questions in our whatsapp and telegram group pertaining to the subject matter.
However, if you have been wondering about [unilorin post utme 2019/2020, unilorin post utme past questions, unilorin post utme cut off mark, unilorin post utme form 2019, unilorin post utme result, unilorin post utme form 2019/2020, is unilorin post utme form out for 2019, unilorin post utmeportal, UNILORIN Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Is Out Online | Unilorin.edu.ng], then you can se that you are not alone.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
Without wasting much of your time, we shall look at the topic under the following headings;
UNILORIN Post UTME Latest News 2019/2020
Management of the University of Ilorin invites candidates who applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes of the University for the 2018/19 academic session to upload the required information for the Screening Exercise.
However, it is relevant to note that the POST UTME form is not yet out but this thread was created to keep you informed about the latest news concerning UNILORIN Post utme form 2019/2020
Eligibility For UNILORIN Post UTME 2019/2020
JAMB UTME Candidates who made the University of Ilorin their first choice and scored;
(i) A minimum of 180 in the UTME for courses other than those listed in (ii) below and also have five (5) O/L Credits in Mathematics, English Language and other three (3) relevant subjects at not more than two sittings;
(ii) For MB;BS; Optometry and Vision Science, Five (5) O/L Credits in Mathematics, English Language and other three (3) relevant subjects at not more than one sitting.
DIRECT ENTRY Candidates who made the University of Ilorin their first choice and have obtained a minimum of:
(i) Upper Credit at OND/HND where applicable. However, Statistics, Agriculture, Performing Arts and History and International Studies, may consider lower Credit. Only Computer Science accepts HND for admission into 200 Level.
(ii) Merit in two (2) relevant NCE subjects (where applicable);
(iii) A minimum of 6 points in the two relevant subjects in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE, Cambridge or equivalent;
(iv) (a) 13 points at A/L in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE or Cambridge of equivalent in Physics, Chemistry and Biology for MB;BS; or
(b) Second Class (Upper Division) Honours Degree in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physiology, Zoology or any other relevant courses in the Life Sciences.
UNILORIN Post UTME 2019/2020 Registration Procedures
UNILORIN Pre-Admission Registration Period is from 25th June to 20th July, 2019.
Please note that wrong entries will automatically disqualifies a candidate.
- Go to UNILORIN Pre-Admission screening registration portal @ http://www.uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/putme_registration.php
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number and SURNAME in the boxes provided. Carefully type in your JAMB Registration Number as any error committed will not allow your details to be displayed.
- UTME candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information;
- DE candidates should click OK button on the dialog box displayed and enter your names; and
- Click on Make Payment link to go to WEBPAY page. Note: UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information. However, UTME Candidates who are not qualified for the course originally chosen are advised to change their course as indicated on the payment page. Note the sum of N2,500 is charged for change of course.
- Make Payment
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Verve or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Then click on Pay.
Please note: (Do not Refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart again).
- After Login, click on Continue Registration Link on the main menu.
- Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport must not be more than 20KB.
- Acceptable format (JPEG)
- Picture must be digital passport photograph
- Resolution must be at least 200 DPI
- Dimension should not be less than 251 × 297 pixels
- Each photograph should capture head and top of the shoulders so that the faces take up to 70-80% of the photograph.
- Show the eyes looking directly at the camera
- Show skin tone naturally
- Have a uniform red background
- Maximum of 20kb
- The signature must be clearly scanned
- Acceptable format (JPEG)
- The resolution must be at least 200 DPI
- Dimension should not be less than 134 × 33 pixels
- The signature should be in black ink and should be on a plain background (no lines)
- The signature must be clear and bold
- Maximum of 15kb
- On completion of bio-data. click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- All Direct Entry (DE) candidates should complete the Institution of choice and click on Save then click OK on the message dialog box.
- On completion of choice of Institution click Next Step button.
- For Direct Entry (DE)
- Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Higher Academic Qualification(s) from the drop down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK;
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications drop down to select your additional qualifications click on save; and
- Click on Next Step.
- All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level (O/L) details as follows:
- Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
- Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) details; and
- Click on Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- Pre-Admission Screening Registration form;
- Payment Receipt.
Other Relevant Information About UNILORIN Post UTME 2019/2020
Likewise, it is important that aspirants note the following;
- Candidates awaiting any result should not apply please.
- As part of the screening exercise, candidates are expected to follow instructions and accurately enter the required information. False submission of information/results will attract automatic disqualification
- Successful candidates would be communicated via e-mail and SMS.
Change of Course
Candidates seeking change of course will be required to pay a fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,500.00) only (excluding bank charges)
International Candidates who have not taken part in the UTME or filled Direct Entry Form can reach the University Admissions Officer at [email protected] for information on admission into the University. Such candidates will not be required to make any payment at this stage.
ALL ENQUIRES SHOULD BE SENT [email protected]
However, as I have related at the beginning, UNILORIN Post UTME form is on sale. Nevertheless, this thread has been created so that you can know immediately when the post utme result comes out.
This means that all you need to do is come back to keep checking for updates.
Finally, if you are on whatsapp, you can drop your number so we add you to our whatsapp group.
- All candidates are expected to be at the screening centre an hour before their scheduled time with the above printouts and be decently dressed inline with the University of Ilorin Dress Code. Click here to view University of Ilorin Dress Code
- You are to also upload your O/Level results on the JAMB CAPS.
- The result of PUTME will not be released until 25th of August, 2019.
- Ensure to visit the Unilorin Portal on the 15th of August, 2019 to confirm your entries.
That’s the much I cant take on the topic “UNILORIN Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Is Out Online | Unilorin.edu.ng”.
Thanks For Reading
- UNILORIN Postgraduate Application Form 2019/2020 Out | Application Still Ongoing
- UNILORIN JUPEB Admission Form 2019/2020 Out | See Admission Secrets | Apply Now“.
- UNILORIN Post UTME Result 2019/2020 | How To Check Your Post UTME Result
- UNILORIN Admission List 2019/2020 | Check 1st Batch & Direct Entry List Here Now
- UNILORIN Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Is Out Online | Unilorin.edu.ng
- UNILORIN Postgraduate Courses 2019/2020 & Requirements | UNILORIN PG Fees
- Updated List of Courses offered In UNILORIN|Faculties&Admission Requirements