Table Of Interest
- 1 UNILORIN Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out Online | Unilorin.edu.ng
- 1.1 UNILORIN Post UTME Latest News 2020/2021
- 1.2 UNILORIN Post UTME Eligibility.
- 1.3 UNILORIN POST UTME CUT OFF MARKS
- 1.4 How to Obtain for UNILORIN Post UTME Form.
- 1.5 Other Relevant Information About UNILORIN Post UTME 2020/2021
- 1.6 UNILORIN Related Article
Today, you and I will quickly take a look at the topic “UNILORIN Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out Online | Unilorin.edu.ng”.
This has become absolutely necessary as a lot of UNILORIN aspirants have been asking us questions in our whatsapp and telegram group pertaining to the subject matter.
However, if you have been wondering about [unilorin post utme 2020/2021, unilorin post utme past questions, unilorin post utme cut off mark, unilorin post utme form 2020, unilorin post utme result, unilorin post utme form 2020/2021, is unilorin post utme form out for 2020, unilorin post utmeportal, UNILORIN Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out Online | Unilorin.edu.ng], then you can se that you are not alone.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
UNILORIN Post UTME Latest News 2020/2021
This is to inform all UNILORIN UTME & Direct Entry Candidates that the management has extended the online registration exercise deadline to Wednesday 30th September, 2020
UNILORIN Pre-Admission Registration Period is from 10th August to 31st August, 2020.
Please note that wrong entries will automatically disqualify a candidate.
UNILORIN Post UTME Eligibility.
Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2020/2021 UTME Admission and chose the University of Benin as First Choice and scored 180 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise
UNILORIN POST UTME CUT OFF MARKS
All the candidates who made the University of Ilorin their first choice and scored 180 and above in the last UTME are eligible for the post UTME screening exercise.
See the cut-off mark breakdown below:
|B.A. Christian Studies||180|
|B.A. Comparative Religious Studies||180|
|B.A. (Ed.) Arabic||180|
|B.A. (Ed.) Christian Studies||180|
|B.A. (Ed.) English||190|
|B.A. (Ed.) French||180|
|B.A. (Ed.) History||180|
|B.A. (Ed.) Islamic Studies||180|
|B.A. (Ed.) Social Studies||180|
|B.A. (Ed.) Yoruba||180|
|B.A. History and International Studies||210|
|B.A. Islamic Studies||180|
|B.A. Performing Arts||190|
|B. Aquaculture and Fisheries||180|
|B. Ed Adult Education Studies||180|
|B.Ed. Counsellor Education||180|
|B.Ed. Educational Management||180|
|B.Ed. Primary Education Studies||180|
|B.Eng. Agricultural & Biosystems Engineering||190|
|B.Eng. Biomedical Engineering||200|
|B.Eng. Chemical Engineering||230|
|B.Eng. Civil Engineering||230|
|B.Eng. Computer Engineering||240|
|B.Eng. Electrical and Electronics Engineering||240|
|B.Eng. Food Engineering||200|
|B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering||230|
|B.Eng. Metallurgical Engineering||200|
|B.Eng. Water Resources and Environmental Engineering||200|
|B. Forestry and Wildlife||180|
|B. Medical Laboratory Science||230|
|B. Nursing Science||230|
|B.Sc. Applied Geophysics||180|
|B.Sc. Business Administration||220|
|B.Sc. Computer Science||220|
|B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies||180|
|B.Sc. (Ed.) Agriculture||180|
|B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology||180|
|B.Sc. (Ed.) Business Education||180|
|B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry||180|
|B.Sc. (Ed.) Computer Science||180|
|B.Sc. (Ed.) Economics||180|
|B.Sc. (Ed.) Educational Technology||180|
|B.Sc. (Ed.) Geography||180|
|B.Sc.(Ed.) Health Education||180|
|B.Sc.(Ed.) Human Kinetics||180|
|B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics||180|
|B.Sc. (Ed.) Physics||180|
|B.Sc. (Ed.) Social Studies||180|
|B.Sc. (Ed.) Technology Education||180|
|B.Sc. Estate Management||180|
|B.Sc. Food Science||200|
|B.Sc. Geography & Environmental Management||180|
|B.Sc. Geology & Mineral Science||200|
|B.Sc. Home Economics||180|
|B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry||200|
|B.Sc. Industrial Relations & Personnel Management||180|
|B.Sc. Information and Communication Science||190|
|B.Sc. Library and Information Science||180|
|B.Sc. Mass Communication||240|
|B.Sc. Plant Biology||180|
|B.Sc. Political Science||210|
|B.Sc. Public Administration||200|
|B.Sc. Quantity Surveying||200|
|B.Sc Social Work||180|
|B.Sc. Surveying and Geo-informatics||200|
|B.Sc. Telecommunication Science||200|
|B.Sc. Urban and Regional Planning||180|
|DVM (Veterinary Medicine)||200|
|Doctor of Optometry||220|
|LL.B. Common & Islamic Law (Combined Law)||230|
|LL.B. Common Law||260|
How to Obtain for UNILORIN Post UTME Form.
On the home page of the University of Ilorin website, click on 2020/2021 Pre-Admission Screening Procedure.
All candidates are advised to click on Pre-Admission Screening Instructions and carefully read the Registration Instructions before proceeding.
- Ensure that you have valid and active email address and phone number.
- On the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side, click Pre-Admission Screening Registration.
- Fill in the require details as required for the displayed fields.
Note: Actual Registration fee for each candidate is N2,000 only excluding bank charges.
- Candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information; and
- Click on Make Payment link to go to Remita platfom. Note: UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information. However, UTME Candidates who are not qualified for the course originally chosen are advised to change their course as indicated on the payment page.
- Make Payment
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Visa or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Click on Pay.
- Upon successful payment, Click on Pre-Admission Sceening Login
- Click on Continue Registration Link on the left hand side
- Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports Photograph by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport Photograph must not be more than 25KB.
PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH SPECIFICATION
- The acceptable format is JPEG.
- The picture must be digital passport photograph.
- The rResolution must be at least 200 DPI.
- The dimension should not be less than 600 × 600 pixels.
- Each photograph should capture the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up to 70-80% of the photograph.
- Show the eyes looking directly at the camera.
- Show skin tone naturally.
- Have a uniform red background.
- Maximum of 25KB..
- On completion of bio-data. click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- For Direct Entry (DE) candidates;
- Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop-down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK;
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications drop-down to select your additional qualifications, click on save; and
- Click on Next Step.
- All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level (O/L) details as follows:
- Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
- Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) details; Pick as applicable in your result; and
- Click on Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- Falsification of result will lead to automatic disqualification at any stage.
- Click Scheduling Tab. All candidates must select a screening centre from the drop-down menu. Note that an alert will be immediately sent to your e-mail provided in your bio-data.
- Click Print Tab to print out the following:
- Pre-Admission Screening Registration form;
- Scheduling Slip; and
- Payment Receipt.
Please note: (Do not Refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart).
- All candidates are expected to be at the screening centre an hour before their scheduled time with the above printouts and be decently dressed inline with the University of Ilorin Dress Code.
- You are to also upload your O/Level results on the JAMB CAPS.
For further enquiries on UNILORIN Post UTME registration, contact : [email protected].
Management of the University of Ilorin invites candidates who applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes of the University for the 2020/21 academic session to upload the required information for the Screening Exercise.
However, it is relevant to note that the POST UTME form is not yet out but this thread was created to keep you informed about the latest news concerning UNILORIN Post utme form 2020/2021
Other Relevant Information About UNILORIN Post UTME 2020/2021
Likewise, it is important that aspirants note the following;
- Candidates awaiting any result should not apply please.
- As part of the screening exercise, candidates are expected to follow instructions and accurately enter the required information. False submission of information/results will attract automatic disqualification
- Successful candidates would be communicated via e-mail and SMS.
Change of Course
Candidates seeking change of course will be required to pay a fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,500.00) only (excluding bank charges)
International Candidates who have not taken part in the UTME or filled Direct Entry Form can reach the University Admissions Officer at [email protected] for information on admission into the University. Such candidates will not be required to make any payment at this stage.
ALL ENQUIRES SHOULD BE SENT [email protected]
However, as I have related at the beginning, UNILORIN Post UTME form is on sale. Nevertheless, this thread has been created so that you can know immediately when the post utme result comes out.
This means that all you need to do is come back to keep checking for updates.
Finally, if you are on whatsapp, you can drop your number so we add you to our whatsapp group.
- All candidates are expected to be at the screening centre an hour before their scheduled time with the above printouts and be decently dressed inline with the University of Ilorin Dress Code. Click here to view University of Ilorin Dress Code
- You are to also upload your O/Level results on the JAMB CAPS.
That’s the much I cant take on the topic “UNILORIN Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out Online | Unilorin.edu.ng”.
Thanks For Reading
UNILORIN Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out Online | Unilorin.edu.ng