Table Of Interest
- 1 UNILORIN Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNILORIN Acceptance Fees Portal 2020 & Guidelines
- 1.1 UNILORIN Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNILORIN Acceptance Fees Portal 2020 & Guidelines
- 1.2 What Is Acceptance Fees?
- 1.3 Why do you need to Pay Acceptance Fees?
- 1.4 What Happens when you do not pay UNILORIN acceptance fees on time?
- 1.5 What is the actual Cost of UNILORIN acceptance Fees?
- 1.6 How To Pay UNILORIN Acceptance Fees / Registration Procedure For 2020/2021
- 1.7 SEE OTHER FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES ACCEPTANCE FEES & REGISTRATION GUIDELINES
- 1.8 UNILORIN Related Article
Today you and I will quickly take a look at the topic “UNILORIN Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNILORIN Acceptance Fees Portal 2020 & Guidelines”.
This has become very important as a result of the very many newly admitted University Of Ilorin Students as well as those who are seeking to be admitted into the University Of Ilorin about the acceptance fees and acceptance fees payment details.
In this article you shall get to see the following;
At the end of this article, we will have satisfactorily satisfied the curiosity of those who have been searching for answers regarding [unilorin hostel fees, unilorin school fees for all courses, unilorin tablet fee, unilorin charges, unilorin school fees 2020/21, unilorin school fees 2020/21, unilorin admission, unilorin admission list, UNILORIN Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNILORIN Acceptance Fees Portal 2020 & Guidelines].
Without wasting much of your time, lets head to the topic “UNILORIN Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNILORIN Acceptance Fees Portal 2020 & Guidelines” right away.
The best way to explain what acceptance fee means is by using an illustration which I will give below.
When you apply to a particular university especially through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) either for full time or direct entry and you check your JAMB CAPs or JAMB Portal and discovered that you have been admitted, then the first step to take is to accept or reject the admission give to you by JAMB.
Therefore, if you decide to reject the admission, then there will not be need to be talking about acceptance fee as the next point of call in this article but if you accept the admission, then you will need to pay a certain amount to show that you have accepted the admission given to you and that there is no need to for the school to complain to JAMB to gift another candidate that admission slot.
Therefore, acceptance fee means the fee you pay to secure your admission slot for any particular admission year like in 2019 as we are currently considering.
Sequel to the above concrete explanation concerning what acceptance fee is all about, you should already be clear on what might happen or will happen if you permit me to say about why you need to pay acceptance fee.
The truth of the whole matter is that several aspirants in any particular are eagerly searching for admission and if you are lucky to be given, then you should hold it dealy for yourself before it is being gifted to someone else.
This means that you need to pay acceptance fees so that your slot which has been given to you will be secured and not given to another person.
Some schools fix deadlines for payment of acceptance fees and of course for such schools, you don’t need to delay the payment because they are not necessarily begging you to as several aspirants are looking for such ad slots.
Likewise from the above, if you don’t pay acceptance fee, it means that you don’t need the admission and of course technically means that you have forfeited the admission given to you by the Joint Admissions and Matriculations board.
UNILORIN acceptance fee is Twenty-five Thousand Naira only (N25,000.00).
Successfully admitted candidates are required to pay using their ATM Cards within two weeks.
Registration Procedure on the University Site:
Step I: Update of Profile
- On the University of Ilorin Website (https://www.unilorin.edu.ng) under Portals (first under the category) click on the Undergraduate Portal link
- Click on the Pre-Admission Screening Login, link on the Portal. Then on the displayed page, use your JAMB Registration Number as Login ID and Surname as your default password, thereafter, click the login button.
- Click on Check Admission Status link to confirm your admission status.
- Read the DECLARATION FORM and accept/reject the offer of admission for the Course you have been admitted to study.
- Pay the acceptance fee of Twenty-five Thousand Naira only (N25,000.00) using your ATM Card within two weeks ()
Step II: Clearance Procedure
- Upload your documents as required for admission clearance. (Card details for your O’ Level is required)
- Wait for clearance before you proceed to the next stage of registration.
- Next pay the appropriate University charges as provided in your portal.
Step III: Course Registration Steps
- After the completion of the Steps above (I – II) interact with your Level Adviser and/or HOD on the Courses to be registered for your Programme.
- Login to your Portal and update your bio-data carefully on the University Site (www.unilorin.edu.ng). You will be required to change your initial Password from your surname to a confidential one known to you alone. Ensure you master your new password off-hand. If you forget your password, the password recovery is available online. Please be mindful of the spellings and arrangements of your names based on the provided template. In addition, you are expected to choose the initial part of your institutional e-mail that you are entitled to as a student.
- Click on the Course Registration link to proceed with your Course registration, as defined by the Level Adviser and/or HOD, thereafter, click submit to allow for the approval of your Level Adviser.
- Print out your preliminary Course Registration Form and interact with your Level Adviser to authenticate the Courses you have selected before payment. Note: Any Student who fails to authenticate registered Courses with the Level Adviser before payment does so at his/her own risk, as he/she may be required to pay for Add/Drop Form to make an amendment(s).
- You are expected to pay only N250.00 in addition to the main charges for each payment, thus ensure that there is enough balance in your bank account(s).
- Upon successful payment, you are required to print the Payment Receipt and four colored copies of the final Course Registration Form.
- Forward the FOUR copies of the Form to your Level Adviser and Faculty Officer for appropriate signatures and collect one copy as yours from the Faculty Office. Keep your copy safely as you would need it for your Examinations and final clearance on graduation.
- Please note that the supported ATM Cards on the Remita platform for the university payments are Visa and Master Cards.
- YOU ARE ADVISED TO BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS (LURKING AROUND CAFES, ON-CAMPUS, OUTSIDE THE UNIVERSITY, ETC.) IN THE HANDLING OF YOUR PAYMENT CARD DETAILS.
- BEWARE OF IMPOSTORS WHO SEND TO YOU SMS OR INTERACT WITH YOU WITH PROMISE(S) OF ASSISTANCE (ADMISSION, RESULTS, ACCOMMODATION, ETC.) The UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN MAINTAINS THE BEST ETHICAL PRACTICES IN HANDLING STUDENT MATTERS.
- REPORT ANY FRAUDULENT ACT OR SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITIES TO THE SECURITY UNIT, UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN
That’s the much we can take on the topic “UNILORIN Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNILORIN Acceptance Fees Portal 2020 & Guidelines”.
SEE OTHER FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES ACCEPTANCE FEES & REGISTRATION GUIDELINES
- UNICAL Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNICAL Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIUYO Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNIUYO Acceptance Fees Portal
- University Of Ibadan UI Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UI Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIJOS Acceptance Fees 2020/2021| UNIJOS Acceptance Fee Portal
- UNILORIN Acceptance Fees 2020/2021| UNILORIN Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNILAG Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNILAG Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIABUJA Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNIABUJA Acceptance Fees Portal
- UAM Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UAM Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIMAID Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNIMAID Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNN Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNN Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIPORT Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNIPORT Acceptance Fees Portal
- UDUSOK Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UDUSOK Acceptance Fees Portal
- MOUAU Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | MOUAU Acceptance Fees Portal
- MAUTECH Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | MAUTECH Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIZIK Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNIZIK Acceptance Fees Portal
- OAU Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | OAU Acceptance Fees Portal
- ATBU Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | ATBU Acceptance Fees Portal
- ABU Zaria Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | ABU Zaria Acceptance Fees Portal
- BUK Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | BUK Acceptance Fees Portal
- Fupre Acceptance Fees 2020/2021| FUPRE Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUTA Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUTA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUTMINNA Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUTMINNA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUTO Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUTO Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUD Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUD Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUDMA Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUDMA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUKASHERE Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUKASHERE Acceptance Fees Portal
- FULAFIA Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FULAFIA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FULOKOJA Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FULOKOJA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUNAI Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUNAI Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUOYE Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUOYE Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUWUKARI Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUWUKARI Acceptance Fees Portal
We hope you have been fully satisfied?
However, if you have any questions left unanswered, do not hesitate to drop your questions in the comment section.
Thanks For Coming around.
UNILORIN Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out Online | Unilorin.edu.ng