Table Of Interest
- 1 FUNAI Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUNAI Acceptance Fees Portal & Guidelines
- 1.1 FUNAI Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUNAI Acceptance Fees Portal & Guidelines
- 1.2 What Is Acceptance Fees?
- 1.3 Why do you need to Pay Acceptance Fees?
- 1.4 What Happens when you do not pay FUNAI acceptance fees on time?
- 1.5 What is the actual Cost of FUNAI acceptance Fees?
- 1.6 How To Pay FUNAI Acceptance Fees
- 1.7 Registration Procedure for newly admitted FUNAI students
- 1.8 SEE OTHER FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES ACCEPTANCE FEES & REGISTRATION GUIDELINES
- 1.9 FUNAI RELATED POSTS
Today you and I will quickly take a look at the topic “FUNAI Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUNAI Acceptance Fees Portal & Guidelines”.
This has become very important as a result of the very many newly admitted Federal University Ndufe-Alike Ikwo Students as well as those who are seeking to be admitted into the Federal University Ndufe-Alike Ikwo about the acceptance fees and acceptance fees payment details.
In this article you shall get to see the following;
At the end of this article, we will have satisfactorily satisfied the curiosity of those who have been searching for answers regarding [funai acceptance fee 2020/2021, funai acceptance fee 2020 21, funai approved fees, funai school fees for 2020/2021, funai school fees for medicine and surgery, funai portal, funai school fees 2020, funai acceptance fee 20/21, FUNAI Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUNAI Acceptance Fees Portal & Guidelines].
Without wasting much of your time, lets head to the topic “FUNAI Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUNAI Acceptance Fees Portal & Guidelines” right away.
FUNAI Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUNAI Acceptance Fees Portal & Guidelines
What Is Acceptance Fees?
The best way to explain what acceptance fee mean is by using an illustration which I will give below.
When you apply to a particular university especially through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) either for full time or direct entry and you check your JAMB CAPs or JAMB Portal and discovered that you have been admitted, then the first step to take is to accept or reject the admission give to you by JAMB.
Therefore, if you decide to reject the admission, then there will not be need to be talking about acceptance fee as the next point of call in this article but if you accept the admission, then you will need to pay a certain amount to show that you have accepted the admission given to you and that there is no need to for the school to complain to JAMB to gift another candidate that admission slot.
Therefore, acceptance fee means the fee you pay to secure your admission slot for any particular admission year like in 2020 as we are currently considering.
Why do you need to Pay Acceptance Fees?
Sequel to the above concrete explanation concerning what acceptance fee is all about, you should already be clear on what might happen or will happen if you permit me to say about why you need to pay acceptance fee.
The truth of the whole matter is that several aspirants in any particular are eagerly searching for admission and if you are lucky to be given, then you should hold it dealy for yourself before it is being gifted to someone else.
This means that you need to pay acceptance fees so that your slot which has been given to you will be secured and not given to another person.
Some schools fix deadlines for payment of acceptance fees and of course for such schools, you don’t need to delay the payment because they are not necessarily begging you to as several aspirants are looking for such ad slots.
What Happens when you do not pay FUNAI acceptance fees on time?
Likewise from the above, if you don’t pay acceptance fee, it means that you don’t need the admission and of course technically means that you have forfeited the admission given to you by the Joint Admissions and Matriculations board.
What is the actual Cost of FUNAI acceptance Fees?
Acceptance fee (including online processing fee) – N15, 000 (Generate Invoice from the School Portal)
How To Pay FUNAI Acceptance Fees
- Acceptance fee (including online processing fee) – N15, 000 (Generate Invoice from the School Portal)
- Acceptance fee (Medical students only) – N50,000 (Generate Invoice from the School Portal)
- Other Charges for other programmes– N43, 000 (Generate Invoice from the School Portal)
Other Charges for Medical Students (N100, 000) (Generate Invoice from the School Portal)
- Online Service Charge – N3,000
- Scratch Card (Result Checking) – N1, 000
- Developmental and Infrastructural Levy – N50, 000
A/C Name: FUNAI Parents Forum
A/C NO: 6060217667
- Notebook – N1, 500 (Pay at the bookshop)
- ID Card – N1, 600
Acct Name: ID Card Account
A/C No 1130073438
- Faculty Dues – N2, 000 (Pay through Remita)
- T. Shirt- N2, 000 (Pay through Remita)
- SUG – N1, 500
Acct Name: FUNAI Students Forum
A/c NO: 1015160259
- GST – N2, 000 (Pay through Remita)
- 12. Engineering Levy – N22, 000
A/C Name: FUNAI Parents Forum
A/C NO: 6060308598
- Accommodation (optional) – N30, 000 (Pay through Remita)
- Refundable Hostel Caution fee (only for students that want to live in the University hostels) – N20, 000 (Pay through Remita to FUNAI Outlook)
- Internet Services – N6, 500 (Pay to the Service Provider at ICT)
- Development Levy (Medical Students only) – N250, 000 (Pay through Remita)
- 17. Departmental Dues – N1, 000 (Pay through Remita)
Odisa C. Okeke (Mrs.)
Registration Procedure for newly admitted FUNAI students
STEP 1: CLEARANCE AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- All freshmen shall download and print their JAMB admission letters from the JAMB website
- Visit https//www.portal.funai.edu.ng, log in with JAMB registration number, set up profile and accept the offer of admission by paying prescribed acceptance fee. Please, note that on no account should fees except acceptance fee be paid before clearance as there would be no refunds after payment. However, all charges must be paid not later than two weeks from the time of clearance or the admission would be deemed as forfeited.
- Proceed to the University with acceptance fee receipts, original and photocopies of JAMB Admission letters and JAMB result slips to the Admission office for issuance of University Admission letter
- Proceed to the University ICT Centre for online O’ level certificate verification
STEP 2: PROCEED TO THE FACULTY/DEPARTMENT FOR SCREENING: FRESHMEN SHALL PRESENT THE FOLLOWING ITEMS TO THE FACULTY/DEPARTMENTAL SCREENING OFFICERS;
- Original JAMB result slips and PUTME result slips, Letters of admission into the University issued by JAMB and Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike.
- Receipt for payment of acceptance fee
- Clearance for online certificate verification issued by the University ICT Centre.
- Academic credentials (certificates).
- Birth certificate or statutory declaration of age.
- Local Government identification letter.
- Letter of attestation from his/her parents/guardians vouching for his/her good behavior and conduct.
- Six (6) recent colored passport size photographs with his/her name, JAMB Registration number, and course of the study clearly written on the reverse side of the photographs.
- Six (6) photocopies of each of the items i-vii above.
- Obtain the Student’s Clearance Form from the Screening Officer.
STEP 3: AFTER THE SCREENING OFFICER HAS CERTIFIED THAT THE FRESHMEN MET THE GENERAL AND COURSE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS, SUCCESSFUL FRESHMEN SHALL PROCEED TO:
- generate and print other fees invoice from the University portal and proceed to any bank for payment. After successful payment, print AEFUNAI other fees e – receipt.
- the Faculty and obtain University Bursary receipts from the Faculty Accountant for all the fees paid.
- Collect the following items from the Registration Officer
- Acceptance of offer of Admission Form
- Students Record Form
- Medical Screening Form
- Form for Undertaken for good behavior
- Matriculation Oath Form
- Course Form
- Students Files
- All freshmen shall supply full home/office addresses, phone numbers and e-mail addresses of their parents/guardians.
- Obtain Matriculation number from ICT on presentation of the following items
- Receipts for payment of all prescribed fees/charges
- Birth certificate or statutory declaration of age
- O’ level verification certificate
- JAMB admission letter
- AE-FUNAI admission letter
- Form for undertaken to be of good behavior
- All freshmen must sign the Matriculation Register latest one week after matriculation.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “FUNAI Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUNAI Acceptance Fees Portal & Guidelines”.
SEE OTHER FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES ACCEPTANCE FEES & REGISTRATION GUIDELINES
- UNICAL Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNICAL Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIUYO Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNIUYO Acceptance Fees Portal
- University Of Ibadan UI Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UI Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIJOS Acceptance Fees 2020/2021| UNIJOS Acceptance Fee Portal
- UNILORIN Acceptance Fees 2020/2021| UNILORIN Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNILAG Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNILAG Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIABUJA Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNIABUJA Acceptance Fees Portal
- UAM Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UAM Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIMAID Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNIMAID Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNN Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNN Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIPORT Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNIPORT Acceptance Fees Portal
- UDUSOK Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UDUSOK Acceptance Fees Portal
- MOUAU Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | MOUAU Acceptance Fees Portal
- MAUTECH Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | MAUTECH Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIZIK Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNIZIK Acceptance Fees Portal
- OAU Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | OAU Acceptance Fees Portal
- ATBU Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | ATBU Acceptance Fees Portal
- ABU Zaria Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | ABU Zaria Acceptance Fees Portal
- BUK Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | BUK Acceptance Fees Portal
- Fupre Acceptance Fees 2020/2021| FUPRE Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUTA Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUTA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUTMINNA Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUTMINNA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUTO Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUTO Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUD Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUD Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUDMA Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUDMA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUKASHERE Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUKASHERE Acceptance Fees Portal
- FULAFIA Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FULAFIA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FULOKOJA Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FULOKOJA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUNAI Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUNAI Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUOYE Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUOYE Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUWUKARI Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUWUKARI Acceptance Fees Portal
We hope you have been fully satisfied?
However, if you have any questions left unanswered, do not hesitate to drop your questions in the comment section.
Thanks For Coming around.