Table Of Interest
- 1 UNICAL Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNICAL Acceptance Fees Portal 2020 & Guidelines
- 1.1 UNICAL Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNICAL Acceptance Fees Portal 2020 & Guidelines
- 1.2 What Is Acceptance Fees?
- 1.3 Why do you need to Pay Acceptance Fees?
- 1.4 What Happens when you do not pay UNICAL acceptance fees on time?
- 1.5 What is the actual Cost of UNICAL acceptance Fees?
- 1.6 How To Pay UNICAL Acceptance Fees
- 1.7 RELATED UNICAL POSTS
Today you and I will quickly take a look at the topic “UNICAL Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNICAL Acceptance Fees Portal 2020 & Guidelines”.
This has become very important as a result of the very many newly admitted University Of Calabar Students as well as those who are seeking to be admitted into the University Of Calabar about the acceptance fees and acceptance fees payment details.
At the end of this article, we will have satisfactorily satisfied the curiosity of those who have been searching for answers regarding [unical acceptance fee 2020/2021, unical hostel fee, unical school fees 2020/2021, unical school fees portal, unical acceptance fee portal, unical school fees for medicine and surgery, unical admission list, unical acceptance fee amount, UNICAL Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNICAL Acceptance Fees Portal 2020 & Guidelines].
Without wasting much of your time, lets head to the topic “UNICAL Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNICAL Acceptance Fees Portal 2020 & Guidelines” right away.
The best way to explain what acceptance fee mean is by using an illustration which I will give below.
When you apply to a particular university especially through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) either for full time or direct entry and you check your JAMB CAPs or JAMB Portal and discovered that you have been admitted, then the first step to take is to accept or reject the admission give to you by JAMB.
Therefore, if you decide to reject the admission, then there will not be need to be talking about acceptance fee as the next point of call in this article but if you accept the admission, then you will need to pay a certain amount to show that you have accepted the admission given to you and that there is no need to for the school to complain to JAMB to gift another candidate that admission slot.
Therefore, acceptance fee means the fee you pay to secure your admission slot for any particular admission year like in 2019 as we are currently considering.
Sequel to the above concrete explanation concerning what acceptance fee is all about, you should already be clear on what might happen or will happen if you permit me to say about why you need to pay acceptance fee.
The truth of the whole matter is that several aspirants in any particular are eagerly searching for admission and if you are lucky to be given, then you should hold it dearly for yourself before it is being gifted to someone else.
This means that you need to pay acceptance fees so that your slot which has been given to you will be secured and not given to another person.
Some schools fix deadlines for payment of acceptance fees and of course for such schools, you don’t need to delay the payment because they are not necessarily begging you to as several aspirants are looking for such ad slots.
Likewise from the above, if you don’t pay acceptance fee, it means that you don’t need the admission and of course technically means that you have forfeited the admission given to you by the Joint Admissions and Matriculations board
The cost of The University Of Calabar acceptance fees for new students is N25,000 and also same price (N25,000) for Fresh Direct entry students who just got admitted to continuing in 200L.
1. Walk into any commercial bank nationwide and University of Calabar Micro Finance bank.
2. Make payment for University of Calabar acceptance fee payment on E-transact.
3. Collect an E-transact printout from the bank.
5. Click on Acceptance Fee Payment or www.myunical.edu.ng/acceptance
6. Type your Jamb registration number/ CES form number, Phone number and the confirmation order number on the E-tranzact printout from the bank to generate your acceptance fee receipt.
7. Printout your acceptance fees receipt.
8. Proceed to your department for screening before payment of school fees.
Registration Procedure for newly admitted UNICAL students
Once you have paid your acceptance fees, then, of course, it means that you are already in and the next point of call is to go ahead to pay your fees.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “UNICAL Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNICAL Acceptance Fees Portal 2019 & Guidelines”.
- UNICAL Post UTME Result 2020/2021 | How To Check If You Have Been Admitted
- UNICAL Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 Out | See How To Apply Here
- UNICAL Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out Online | Unical.edu.ng
- Updated List Of UNICAL Postgraduate Courses 2020/2021 | UNICAL Postgraduate Fees
- Updated UNICAL Postgraduate School Fees 22020/2021 | Check Here Now
- How To Calculate UNICAL Aggregate Score For 2020 Admission Process
- UNICAL Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 | UNICAL Departmental & JAMB Cut Off
- Updated List of Courses Offered At The University Of Calabar(UNICAL)
We hope you have been fully satisfied?
However, if you have any questions left unanswered, do not hesitate to drop your questions in the comment section.
Thanks For Coming around.
SEE OTHER FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES ACCEPTANCE FEES & REGISTRATION GUIDELINES
- UNICAL Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNICAL Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIUYO Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNIUYO Acceptance Fees Portal
- University Of Ibadan UI Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UI Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIJOS Acceptance Fees 2020/2021| UNIJOS Acceptance Fee Portal
- UNILORIN Acceptance Fees 2020/2021| UNILORIN Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNILAG Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNILAG Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIABUJA Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNIABUJA Acceptance Fees Portal
- UAM Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UAM Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIMAID Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNIMAID Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNN Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNN Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIPORT Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNIPORT Acceptance Fees Portal
- UDUSOK Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UDUSOK Acceptance Fees Portal
- MOUAU Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | MOUAU Acceptance Fees Portal
- MAUTECH Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | MAUTECH Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIZIK Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | UNIZIK Acceptance Fees Portal
- OAU Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | OAU Acceptance Fees Portal
- ATBU Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | ATBU Acceptance Fees Portal
- ABU Zaria Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | ABU Zaria Acceptance Fees Portal
- BUK Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | BUK Acceptance Fees Portal
- Fupre Acceptance Fees 2020/2021| FUPRE Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUTA Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUTA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUTMINNA Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUTMINNA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUTO Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUTO Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUD Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUD Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUDMA Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUDMA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUKASHERE Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUKASHERE Acceptance Fees Portal
- FULAFIA Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FULAFIA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FULOKOJA Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FULOKOJA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUNAI Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUNAI Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUOYE Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUOYE Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUWUKARI Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | FUWUKARI Acceptance Fees Portal