Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic “How To Calculate UNICAL Aggregate Score For 2020 Admission Process“.
This has become very necessary as a result of the conclusion of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board Examinations for the 2019/2020 academic session. Currently all candidates have seen their results and can now proceed to start preparing for the Post UTME for the current academic year.
Incase you have not seen the JAMB cut off marks for UNICAL for the 2020/2021 academic session, you can quickly see it in the link below.
Nonetheless if you ae among those that have been searching for [unical grading system, how to calculate unical screening score 2020, how to calculate unical post utme aggregate score, unical post utme marking scheme, how to calculate unical screening point, how to calculate jamb and post utme score, how does unical calculate post utme score, about unical admission,How To Calculate UNICAL Aggregate Score For 2020 Admission Process], then you can obviously see that you are not alone.
- Beat admission cut off mark of any university following these tips
- Post UTME Exam Success tips|500% working
- How to pass UNIBEN post UTME
Nonetheless, the intricacies involved with the calculation of the calculation of the UNICAL aggregate score for the 2019/2020 academic session will be discussed here today.
Without wasting much of your time, lets head there right away.
How To Calculate UNICAL Aggregate Score
It is evident to note that as at last year, 2018, UNICAL conducted post UTME and also used the post JAMB and JAMB score to calculate the aggregate score and below is how to calculate your aggregate score;
First and foremost, you should know that UNICAL post UTME comprises of 400 questions of your subject combination in JAMB making it 400Marks in total.
To make it more simple to understand, I will use illustrations to explain
Therefore, paradventure you score 300 In the Joint Admission and Matriculation Boards Examination and score 300 In the Post UTME examination, then to calculate your aggregate is very easy.
For the example above, what you need do is to simply add your JAMB score together with your POST UTME score and divide the final result by 2.
300 + 300 = 600
Final Cut off mark is 600/2 which is 300.
This is how the cut off mark for UNICAL is calculated.
That’s the much I can take on the topic “How To Calculate UNICAL Aggregate Score For 2020 Admission Process”.
- UNICAL Post UTME Result 2020/2021 | How To Check If You Have Been Admitted
- UNICAL Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 Out | See How To Apply Here
- UNICAL Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out Online | Unical.edu.ng
- Updated List Of UNICAL Postgraduate Courses 2020/2021 | UNICAL Postgraduate Fees
- Updated UNICAL Postgraduate School Fees 22020/2021 | Check Here Now
- How To Calculate UNICAL Aggregate Score For 2020 Admission Process
- UNICAL Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 | UNICAL Departmental & JAMB Cut Off
- Updated List of Courses Offered At The University Of Calabar(UNICAL)