Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for Abraham Adesanya Poly Post-UTME Form 2020/2021, abraham adesanya polytechnic admission, abraham adesanya polytechnic address, abraham adesanya polytechnic hnd form, abraham adesanya polytechnic form, abraham adesanya polytechnic, abraham adesanya polytechnic post utme 2020, abraham adesanya polytechnic portal, abraham adesanya polytechnic school fees, abraham adesanya polytechnic admission, then you are not alone.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Full-Time National Diploma programmes of the Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic (AAPOLY) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The following programmes are available for two academic Sessions.
A. SCHOOL OF SCIENCES
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Computer Science
B. SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT AND BUSINESS STUDIES
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration and Management
- Mass Communication
C. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Applicants who score above 120 in the 2020 UTME for admission into full-time National Diploma.
- Meanwhile, applicants that score BELOW 120 can apply for part-time (weekend) National Diploma.
Applicants for admission into the ND programmes will be required to have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of Four (4) O/L Credits at 1 sitting including English and Mathematics OR five O/L Credits at not more than two sittings in English & Mathematics and or three relevant subjects.
- Credit Passes in Mathematics and English Language is compulsory for all Applicants seeking admission into any programme in the Polytechnic.
Method of Application
2. Apply for the Admissions process by clicking Apply Now on an open Application
(Please fill the form correctly and supply a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS because your login details will be sent to whatever email address you provide)
3. Check your email inbox (or Spam) for your Applicant ID and Password
4. Return to the website and Click Login to access Application Form
Click here to login https://my.aapoly.edu.ng/login.php
5. Continue by paying the necessary fees and then carefully filling the Application Form and click submit
6. Print the Application form and Examination Slip with the examination date on it
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Abraham Adesanya Poly Post-UTME Form 2020/2021″.
Thanks For Reading