Table Of Interest
- 1 LASU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out Online, Lasu.edu.ng | LASU Admission News
- 1.1 LASU Post UTME Form Latest News
- 1.2 Eligibility For LASU Post UTME 2020/2021
- 1.3 How To Apply For LASU Post UTME 2020/2021
- 1.4 Other Relevant Information Concerning LASU Post UTME Form 2020/2021
- 1.5 RELATED LASU POSTS
This has become absolutely necessary as a lot of LASU aspirants have been asking us questions in our whatsapp and telegram group pertaining to the subject matter.
However, if you have been wondering about [lasu post utme 2020/2021, lasu post utme 2020/20, lasu post utme cut off mark for all courses, lasu post utme form 2020/2021, lasu post utme 2019/2020, lasu post utme cut off mark for medicine, lasu admission portal, lasu screening for second choice, LASU Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Is Out Online, Lasu.edu.ng | LASU Admission News], then you can see that you are not the only.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
Now lets take them one after the other.
All Candidates of Lagos State Origin who chose Lagos State University as First Choice in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) and scored a minimum of 190 are hereby informed that the registration for Indigeneship Verification Exercise for the 2019/2020 Admission Exercise will commence on Monday, 24th June, 2019 and close on Tuesday, 2nd July, 2019. The Verification Interview will start on Wednesday, 3rd July, 2019.
Please, NOTE that the Indigeneship Verification Exercise does not guarantee or serves as a proof of admission into the Lagos State University.
Venues for the Exercise are as follows:
|1.||Faculty of Arts||Ikeja Division||8:00am – 4:00pm|
|2.||3-in-l, Faculty of Education||Badagry Division||8:00am – 4:00pm|
|3.||Faculty of Law||Ikorodu Division||8:00am – 4:00pm|
|4.||MBA Hall||Lagos Division||8:00am – 4:00pm|
|5||School of Transport||Epe Division||8:00am – 4:00pm|
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of the sum of Five Thousand Naira (N5, 000.00) only into the Lagos State University Account online through this link: www.lasu.edu.ng/iive
Please NOTE that ONLY Candidates who are of Lagos State Origin are eligible for indigeneship screening. Candidates in this category are expected to be CLEARED by the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (IIVC) BEFORE being considered for admission.
DISCLAIMER: Any applicant who pays money to any individual/other accounts or through other means aside from the one above, does so, to his/her own disadvantage.
ONLY THOSE WHO SCORED 190 AND ABOVE IN THE 2019 UNIFIED TERTIARY MATRICULATION EXAMINATIONS (UTME) ARE ELIGIBLE.
FOR EMPHASIS, THE INDIGENESHIP VERIFICATION EXERCISE DOES NOT GUARANTEE OR SERVE AS A PROOF OF ADMISSION INTO THE LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY.
REVALIDATION OF 2018/2019 AND 2019/2020 INDIGENESHIP CLEARANCE CARD
The University Management hereby states that the candidates [Indigenes of Lagos State] who were screened and cleared by the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee [IIVC] in 2018/2019 amd 2019/2020 Academic Session and who have also chosen the Lagos State University for the 2019/2020 Academic Exercise need not pay the Five Thousand [N5,000.00] Naira screening fee nor register for the on-going indigeneship Verification Exercise.
Such Candidates are only required to present their clearance cards [obtained at the last exercise] before the Committee for Revalidation only. The revalidation shall be at any of the sittings of the IIVC for the 2019/2020 Admission Screening Exercise.
All concerned Candidates are also to note that the Verification and the Revalidation exercises are to hold concurrently but in phases. The first phase is slated for Wednesday, 3rd July – Friday, 5th July, 2019.
All Lagos State Indigenes who have chosen LASU as their first choice for the 2019/2020 Admission, the University Community as well as the General Public should take note
Lagos State University, LASU post UTME and Direct Entry screening form for the 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale. The cut-off mark is 190.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Lagos State University 2019/2020 Admission Screening Exercise, for candidates seeking admission via UTME (100 Level) and Direct Entry (200 Level). This ONLINE screening exercise is mandatory requirement for entry into Lagos State University.
Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission.
However, it is relevant to note that the post UTME form for LASU is out already but this thread was created to keep you updated concerning the LASU post UTME result 2019/2020. Therefore, Stay Updated.
- Candidates who have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice Institution in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 190 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise. In addition, Candidates must be at least 16 years of age, by 1st October, 2019.
- ALL Pre-Degree Studies (PDS) students who have successfully completed their studies and wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University in the 2019/2020 Academic Session, who must have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice Institution in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 190 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise.
- ALL Direct Entry candidates, including LASU Foundation (JUPEB) Programme, who wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University for the 2019/2020 Academic Session, who must have obtained Direct Entry Form from JAMB are also eligible and must apply for the screening exercise.
- Candidates of Lagos State Origin, for 100 & 200 Levels who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (IIVC) set up by the Lagos State University.
The Screening of Candidate(s) will be based on Point Grading System, using the UTME Score and SSCE (or equivalent) Grades in Five (5) BEST RELEVANT subjects to Candidate’s Choice of Course.
The relevant subjects are obtainable from 2019 JAMB Brochure available online.
Candidates are advised to visit JAMB website to study the O’ Level subject requirements for their Course of choice before participating in the online Admission Screening.
The Point grading system is as follows:
O\LEVEL SSCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) GRADING POINTS
TOTAL OBTAINABLE: 50 %
Candidates should know that both payment and registration/updating would last for three weeks only on a date that will be announced later.
All Online Screening complaints should be channeled to [email protected]
A. ONLINE PAYMENT
1. Prospective Candidates will visit www.screening.lasu.edu.ng and select MAKE PAYMENT option in the drop down list at the top, to make the required non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000:00) Screening Fee for the 2019/2020 LASU Admission Screening Exercise.
The Prospective Candidates would be required to submit the following:
a. JAMB Registration Number
b. Surname, First name, Middle name
c. Email Address and Telephone Number (both must be active and personal to the applicant)
2. Click on PROCEED
4. On http://www.quickteller.com/lasu page,
(i) Click on PAY
(ii) Enter your email address, GSM number.
(iii) Also enter the Transaction ID copied in step 3 above
(iv) Proceed to enter details of your ATM card
(v) Click Process payment
(vi) Print your Payment receipt. A transaction message will be sent to your email and GSM, hence the need to use your personal E-mail address and GSM number.
B. ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ALL CANDIDATES
After successful payment for LASU 2018/2019 Online Admission Screening Exercise, return to lasu.edu.ng and CLICK CONTINUE REGISTRATION button to print your Screening PIN.
Use your JAMB Registration Number AND the printed Screening PIN to login to the LASU Online Screening Platform at https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening for the screening after Selecting UTME or Direct Entry (DE) Button.
* Carefully fill in your personal details as required
* Upload passport photograph NOT MORE THAN 20KB (JPEG)
* Save and proceed
* Carefully enter your UTME details
* Scan and Upload UTME result slip NOT MORE THAN 20KB (PDF)
* Save and proceed
* Select number of O’ Level sitting(s)
* Scan and Upload O’ Level result slip(s) NOT MORE THAN 20KB (PDF)
* Save and proceed
* Input required O’ Level details
* Save and proceed
* Candidates must possess Five (5) O’ Level Credit Passes in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than Two (2) sittings, except Medicine and Dentistry that require ONLY One (1) sitting.
* Candidates who wish to study any Engineering Course and wish to use Two (2) sitting of O’Level Results must possess Six (6) O’ Level Credit Passes in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language, one Science subject and any other subject.
* Candidates with Awaiting Result status are also eligible to apply for the Screening Exercise.
* Credit Pass in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Lagos State University.
* Candidates of Lagos State Origin who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (IIVC) MUST fill in their IIVC Code on the Screening Portal.
* Note that any examination taken after July 2019 is NOT ACCEPTABLE.
* Carefully preview all details supplied and CERTIFY that they are correct
* CHECK THE “I CERTIFY” BUTTON if you agree with all details as displayed in the Preview.
* By ticking the “I CERTIFY” Button, the Candidate confirms that the screening will be premised ONLY on the supplied information as the screening decision is final. If you do not agree to the stated terms you will not be permitted to go beyond this point.
* Click the “continue” button
* After submission, you will be redirected to the Screening Homepage
* Enter your UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER then click DOWNLOAD RESULT to generate your SCREENING
C. ONLINE SCREENING FOR ALL CANDIDATES
* The Screening of Candidate(s) will be based on Point Grading System, using the UTME Score and SSCE (or equivalent) Grades in Five (5) BEST RELEVANT subjects to Candidate’s Choice of Course
* Candidates are advised to visit JAMB website to study the O’ Level subject requirements for their Course of choice before participating in the Online Admission Screening.
* The Point Grading System is as follows:
However, as I have related at the beginning, LASU Post UTME form is on sale. Nevertheless, this thread has been created so that you can know immediately when the post utme result comes out.
This means that all you need to do is come back to keep checking for updates.
Finally, if you are on whatsapp, you can drop your number so we add you to our whatsapp group.
That’s the much I cant take on the topic “LASU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out Online, Lasu.edu.ng | LASU Admission News”.
Thanks For Reading