Table Of Interest
- 1 LASU Sandwich Degree Admission Form 2019/2020 Out | Apply Now
Today, you and I will quickly take a look at the topic “LASU Sandwich Degree Admission Form 2019/2020 Out | Apply Now”.
This has become very important as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site visitors concerning when the LASU Sandwich Degree Admission Form 2019/2020 will be Out.
However, if you are among those that have been searching for [lasu sandwich school fee, lasu sandwich school fees, lasu part time form 2019, lasu part time courses and requirements, lasu sandwich programme 2019, lasu sandwich portal, lasu part time form 2019/20, lasu part time form 2019/20, LASU Sandwich Degree Admission Form 2019/2020 Out | Apply Now], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
Authority of the Lagos State University (LASU) invites application from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the university various Sandwich Degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
- How To Start A Bridal Shop Business In Nigeria
- How To Start A Phone Selling Business In Nigeria
- How To Start A Perfume Business In Nigeria
- Nigeria’s Got Talent Registration, audition dates and Venue 2019
- 6 Top Lucrative Business You can do to make Money During Christmas
- The Voice Nigeria registration, Audition Dates and Venues 2019
- Peak Talent Hunt registration Audition dates and Venues
B. SC (ED), B. A (ED) AND B. ED: FOUR (4) AND FIVE (5) YEARS SANDWICH DEGREE PROGRAMMES IN THE FOLLOWING COURSES:
i. B. Sc. Education: Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Human Kinetics Sports and Health Education, Health Education, Educational Technology, Computer Science Education.
ii. B.Sc. Education: Economics, Political Science, Geography, Business Education, Accounting Education, Educational Management.
iii. B. A. Education: History, Christian Religious Studies, Islamic Religious Studies, French, English, Yoruba, Arabic.
iv. B. Ed.: Early Childhood and Primary Education, Guidance and Counselling Education.
i. Five (5) O’ Level Credit or TC II Merit Passes at not more than Two (2) sittings and Two (2) of the subjects at A’ Level or NCE Merit Passes in relevant areas.
ii. A University/Polytechnic 2-year Diploma Certificate in the relevant area obtained at not less than Merit level.
iii. Advanced Diploma in Sports from Nigerian Institute for Sports.
i. English Major: Credit Pass in Literature in English, English Language and Mathematics at O’ Level or its equivalent.
ii. Economics Major: Credit Pass in English Language, Mathematics and Economics
iii. Physical and Health Education, Political Science Major: At least a Credit Pass in English Language and Credit
Pass in Mathematics or its O’ Level equivalent.
iv. Health Education Major: (i) A Credit Pass in English Language and Credit Pass in Mathematics (ii) Holders of Staff Registered Nurse and Midwifery Certificate, Environmental Health Plus Five (5) O’ Level Credit Passes to include English Language and Mathematics are also eligible.
v. Mathematics and Science Major: Credit Pass in Mathematics and English Language.
- Merit in Arithmetic Possessed at TC II is acceptable as equivalent for O’ Level Mathematics, other considerations: ICAN (Part II) CIS (Part II) are acceptable for Economics
- Holders of Certificate issued by recognized Arabic Institution who may not have written Arabic at SSCE/GCE O’Level will be considered for admission subject to the fulfilment of other entry requirements. NCE (Arabic) at Merit Level is also acceptable.
- LASU accepts any other Arts/Social Science subject in lieu of Yoruba.
- LASU accepts only NCE (Merit) in English and one other Arts subject.
- Diploma in Health Education, Environmental Health, Physical Education, Social Work, Health Administration and overall grades of Merit plus Three (3) O’ Level Credit/TC II Merit Passes, which should include English Language.
FIVE (5) YEAR DEGREE PROGRAMME: The Five (5) year Degree Programme is designed for Candidates with NCE but who fall short of entry qualification for the Four (4) year Sandwich Degree Programme.
Application Form is obtainable from Lagos State University Website: www.lasu.edu.ng on the payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only, as application fee. Candidates are required to submit a copy of their printed on-line application forms and appropriate scratch card(s) to the Directorate of Sandwich Degree Programme.
DISCLAIMER: Any applicant who pays money into any individual/other account Or through other means aside from the one above, does so to his/her own disadvantage.
CLOSING DATE: Application closes Five (6) Weeks from the date of this publication.
PLEASE NOTE: Entrance Examination and Interview will hold on Saturday, 27th July, 2019 by 8:00am, at New Faculty of Science Complex halls and Old Faculty of Science Classrooms. Candidates are advised to come along with their writing materials, originals and photocopies of all their credentials.
Candidates are advised to come along with their writing materials and originals as well as photocopies of all their credentials.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “LASU Sandwich Degree Admission Form 2019/2020 Out | Apply Now”.
Thanks For Reading