Table Of Interest
- 1 The Voice Nigeria Registration and Audition Date 2021/2022 | The Voice Nigeria Complete Guide
Today, you and I will quickly run through the topic “The Voice Nigeria Registration and Audition Date 2021/2022 | The Voice Nigeria Complete Guide”.
This has become very important as a result of so many questions from those who want to participate in the competition in 2021.
However, if you have been searching for [the voice Nigeria 2021 registration form, the voice Nigeria entry form, the voice Nigeria 2021 entry form, the voice Nigeria 2021 audition dates, the voice Nigeria 2021 registration, the voice Nigeria website, the voice Nigeria season 2 registration, the voice Nigeria season 2 audition and registration form,The Voice Nigeria Registration and Audition Date 2021 |Complete Guide], then you are obviously not alone.
However, you will get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
Without further ado, lets head to the subject of discussion on “The Voice Nigeria Registration and Audition Date 2018 |Complete Guide”
With judges [2 baba, Waje, past ranking, Yemi Alade and Timi Dakolo], trust me you certainly are going to have a swell time and an opportunity to learn and become a king of yourself when you succeed in the Voice Nigeria.
The voice Nigeria is sponsored by Nigerian telecommunication brand (Airtel) and Coca-Cola.
Furthermore, it is the Nigeria version of the TV series called the Voice and premiered on Africa Magic television channel.
However, so far, there has only been two seasons of this interesting piece but nonetheless, the third season in 2018 promises to be tantalizing.
The Show is run in three stages as outlined below;
- The Blind Auditions
- The Battle round
- and The Live Shows.
In the first stage called the blind auditions, the coaches, as well as all noteworthy performing artistes, have their chairs faced away while the contestant sings.
Meanwhile, the coaches have a time duration of 1minute and 30 seconds to decide if they want the contestant on their team or otherwise.
However, at the end of the blind auditions, each coach will have a maximum of 12 talents each on their teams.
Well, in the battle rounds, the coaches then pair their talents in two and gives them a song to do.
Nonetheless, after the performance, the coach picks one and the other either goes or is stolen by another coach.
NOTE:- Each coach has just only 2 steals.
In the live shows, you will agree with me that the show is getting tougher right?.
Here, the coach gives his talents a song to perform and the coach eventually just saves one out of 4 talents while the rest are left in the fate of public votes.
However, public votes can only save one from each team weekly as the others are evicted consequently.
This is how the talents are reduced from a total of 32 up to 16 and then to 12, then to 8 and the 8 finalists qualify for the final.
However, here, the winner and runner-up is decided by public votes.
The reward for winning the Voice Nigeria is an SUV car worth N7,000,000 and an all-expense paid trip to Abu-Dhabi.
Likewise, the winner will also earn a recording contract with a Universal Music Group.
Like I hinted earlier, so far there have been just two seasons.
Nonetheless, the first season was won by Arise from team Waje with the runner-up being Chike from team pastoranking while the second season was won by Idyl from Team Timi Dakolo with the runner-up being Ebube from team pastoranking.
The following are all the documents you will need for the Voice Nigeria Registration
- Place of Birth
- Date of Birth
- Passport Number
- passport Expiry date
- Country of Residence
- Telephone Mobile Number
- Home address and place of work
- Marital status
- Home Language
- Oher languages
- The type of genre of music you perform
- You need to specify If you know how to play instruments or an instrument
- 10 Good Reasons Big Brother Naija Is A True Nigerian Show
- TBoss Biography & The Big Brother Naija Project Progress | How To Win BBNaija
- 3 Strategies That Helped Efe Win Big Brother Naija | How It Can Help You Win
- History & Objectives of Big Brother Naija | All You Need To Know About BBNaija
- Bbnaija Audition Questions | Tips On How To Pass Big Brother Naija Interview
- BBNaija Application Form | How To Apply For Big Brother Naija Audition
- Auditions For Big Brother Naija | Requirements&Price For Form
- List of Nigerian Talents Shows For and Their Audition Dates
- 6 Top lucrative Jobs You can do to make money during christmas
- Make Money Online By Posting, commenting and Like posts on Steemit.
The following are the requirements you must meet for your own sake before you think of applying.
- To apply, you must be a citizen of Nigeria with a valid form of identification.
With respect to this, you will provide the company with documentation in order to verify your age.
- If you were absent from the first round auditions with tangible reasons for being absent, you may still be considered for auditions on the basis of a submitted DVD or video clip at the sole discretion of the producer whose decision will be final.
- Likewise, the completion of the application is not a guarantee that you receive and audition or participate in the program.
- Also, the presence of acts may be invited to audition for the series by researchers acting on behalf of the producer.
Therefore, such acts will be required to audition on the same basis as any other applicant as normal program rules will apply.
That’s all I can take on the topic of “The Voice Nigeria Registration and Audition Date 2021/2022 | The Voice Nigeria Complete Guide”.
However, if you want me to update you personally when this form comes out, do not hesitate to drop your phone numbers in the comment box below.
Thanks For Reading
SHARING Means CARING.
See Other Articles That Might Interest You
- Peak Talent Hunt Registration, audition dates, and venues
- Happy Christmas and New Year Messages to your loved ones
- Stakeholders Analysis | 4 categories of people you must meet in life