University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital Post Basic Ophthalmic Nursing School Admission Form 2024/2025
Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic “UNTH Post Basic Ophthalmic Nursing School Admission Form 2024/2025”.
This has become absolutely necessary as several of our site visitors have been sending us emails concerning information as to when the UNTH Post Basic Ophthalmic Nursing School Admission Form process will begin.
However, we are glad to be inform you that the UNTH Post Basic Ophthalmic Nursing School Admission Form is out and these may answer some of the very many questions people have been asking such as [list of post basic nursing schools in nigeria, post basic nursing form on sale 2024, school of post basic nursing lagos, post basic anaesthetic nursing in nigeria, school of post basic nursing abuja, school of perioperative nursing unth, enugu anaesthetist post basic form 2024, what is post basic nursing].
Important as Your Life
Before you proceed it is very important for you to Know the difference between Registered Nursing and Registered Midwifery, How long it takes to study Nursing in Nigeria and if NCE, OND and HND Certificates can be used to study Nursing in Nigeria. Simply refer to the videos below
Nevertheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
UNTH Post Basic Ophthalmic Nursing School Admission Form
Applications are thereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital (UNTH) Post Basic Ophthalmic Nursing School programme for the academic session.
- Possess the West African Certificate/GCE/NECO or their equivalent with Credits in five (5) subjects at one or two sittings including English and Mathematics, and with all the Science subjects viz; Biology, Chemistry and Physics
- Be a registered nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria
- Have at least 1-2years post-qualification experience in the Clinical Area.
- Show evidence of sponsorship/release throughout the period of training by an institution or voluntary agency
How to Apply
IN-BRANCH PAYMENT (FIRST CITY MONUMENT BANK, FCMB)
- Make payment at First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Presidential Road Branch, Enugu.
- Or at FCMB cash office in UNTH Ituku/Ozalla Enugu.
- Bank will give you a print out with a pin
- Use the pin and fill the application form at any cyber cafe
FILL APPLICATION FORM
- Go to APPLICATION on the menu and click APPLY to start application
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT to pay for and obtain PIN to be used for verification
- Fill the application form (take note of compulsory fields with asterisks *)
- Preview your application details
- Verify PIN and print all accompanying slips.
- If you filled the entire application to the last step when your receipt is not ready yet, kindly save and copy the application number (Note your application is not yet submitted). To continue your application, go to APPLICATION and click on REPRINT APPLICATION, then enter your application number and click PAYMENT VERIFICATION to print your slip.
REPRINT APPLICATION FORM/EXAM SLIP
- To reprint your slips, go to APPLICATION on the menu and click REPRINT APPLICATION
- Enter your Application number and click on PRINT FORMS
- Amount: N10,000 (Payment is non-refundable)
- Application Deadline: April
- Entrance Exam Date: Not Yet Fixed
That’s the much we can take on the topic “University Of Nigeria Teaching HospitalPost Basic Ophthalmic Nursing School Admission Form”.
Thanks For Reading