Table Of Interest
- 1 AKSU Admission List 2019/2020 | AKSU 1st, 2nd, 3rd Batch & DE Admission List Out
Today, you and I will quickly take a look at a very important and much anticipated topic titled “AKSU Admission List 2019/2020 | AKSU 1st, 2nd, 3rd Batch & DE Admission List Out ”.
Nevertheless, this has become very important because AKSU has done its 2018/2019 admission screening exercise and all the results are fully out.
However, if you are among those that has been searching for [aksu admission list pdf, aksu admission list 2019/2020, aksu admission list 2019 pdf, aksu admission list 2019/2020, aksu admission list 2019, aksu second batch admission list, aksu supplementary list, aksu second batch admission list 2019/2020, AKSU Admission List 2019/2020 | AKSU 1st Batch & Direct Entry Admission List Out ], then you can see that you are not alone.
Nonetheless, the good thing is that you are here and you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
Well, the answer to that question is not far-fetched as you can see all of that information below.
AKSU Admission List 2019/2020 | AKSU 1st, 2nd, 3rd Batch & DE Admission List Out
- 50 best Nigerian Talent Shows and their audition dates 2019
- Lucrative business you can do to make money during Christmas
- 7 Top reasons why students carry over courses in the university
- 7 Best ways to overcome Examination Fear
The management and authorities of AKSU have released the admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Therefore, all candidates that choose AKSU as their first choice of institution, sat and passed the post UTME screening exercise can now go ahead to check their admission status right away.
To check your admission status, simply follow the process below;
Step 1. Go to the AKSU Admission checking portal here: http://www.aksu.edu.ng/result
Step 2. Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the box provided and then
Step 3. Click on the “Check Admission Status” to access the status of your admission.
If you don’t find your name there, there is high possibity that your name can be found in JAMBs portal or CAPS.
Therfore you can check;
- Through the JAMB Portal by clicking JAMB Portal
- Through the JAMB CAPS Portal by clicking JAMB CAPS.
- AKSU School Fees For New & Returning Students 2019/2020 Session
O3schools is using this medium to congratulate all those who have been offered admission into the 2019/2020 academic session of AKSU.
We wish you a happy schooling experience.
School Fees Payment For Fresh Students
This is to inform all the newly admitted and returning students oft he Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) that the management of the institution has opened the portal for the payment of school fees for the 2019/2020 academic session.
All admitted Students are to note that payments must be made on or before
15th November, 2018.
How to Pay AKSU School Fees.
- Visit www.portal.aksu.edu.ng.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and the Access Code written on the Bio data form on the student login panel. (The Bio data is the form that was completed after payment of Acceptance fees).
- On the dashboard, click PAYMENT to proceed. Select 100 level, then FIRST semester and click “PAY”
- Select payment platform “BANK”
- Print the pre-analysis and proceed to any commercial bank to make payment for school fees, using eTranzact platform.
You can drop your phone numbers so that we can add you to all AKSU WhatsApp group of those who have been admitted.
AKSU Screening & Registration for New Students.
All First Year students and those who deferred admission in the 2019/2020 session are directed to go to their Faculties for screening and registration with the following documents:
- Acceptance fee and school fee receipts
- Original and photocopies of the result(s) tendered for admission
- On-line computer print-out of O’Level Statements of Results (Note that Statements of Results from schools/institutions will not be accepted)
- 2019/2020 JAMB Admission Letter
- 2019/2020 JAMB Result Slip
- Six (6) passport photographs
- All other credentials which were presented during the 2019/2020 Post-UTME screening exercise, viz:
- Sworn Affidavit of Age Declaration/Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Origin
- Reference letter from a person of good standing in the society
- Six (6) file jackets.
Faculty Officers are please directed to guide the new students properly to ensure compliance.
Please all first year students are to also note that, after the screening exercise at the faculty, the cleared students are to proceed to the department and get a list of courses for online registration at the ICT directorate.
N/B: Without Online Course registration your registration process is incomplete.
That’s all I can take on the topic “Akwa Ibom State Admission List 2019/2020 | AKSU 1st, 2nd, 3rd Batch & DE Admission List Out ”.
Thanks for Reading
If you have any questions bordering your mind, pour it all out in the comment box.
I will be here to answer all of it.
Finally, remember that SHARING is CARING.
Also, See Other Articles You Might Be Interested In reading
- 7 deadly mistakes AKSU undergraduates Make and why you should Never Dare It.
- 6 top signs of a wasted university education
- How to remember 900% of what you have read