Table Of Interest
- 1 AKSU Cut Off Marks 2020/2021 | AKSU 2020 JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks
Today, you and I will quickly talk about a topic Of interest titled “AKSU Cut Off Marks 2020/2021 | AKSU 2020 JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks”.
This has become necessary as several students and aspirants who put in for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination for the 2020/2021 academic session for AKSU have been asking different questions pertaining the departmental and faculty cut off point.
Nevertheless, if you are among those that have been searching for [aksu cut off mark 2020, uniuyo departmental cut off mark, aksu cut off mark for all courses, aksu courses, aksu school fees, aksu screening form 2020/2021, aksu departmental cut off mark 2020 2021, latest news on akwa ibom state university, AKSU Cut Off Marks 2020/2021 | JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks], then you are obviously not the only one searching for it.
Nevertheless, do not panic because o3schools.com got you covered and you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
- 7 Best Ways To Overcome Examination Fear
- How To Manage Exam Stress Effectively
- When and How to cram | Effective Cramming Methods That Stick
- 7 Deadly mistakes undergraduates make and why you should avoid them.
Am sure by now, you should have understood that there are certain requirements you must meet before you can be considered for admission into the Akw Ibom State University to study any course of your choices such as Law, Engineering, Medicine, Pharmacy and the likes.
Anyway, one of these requirements includes beating the required departmental and faculty cut off mark for the year in view. However, it is generally advisable to carefully study and very high above the cut off point/mark to be on the safer side.
- Exxon-mobil Undergraduate
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarships
- NNPC / ADDAX Nigerian Undergraduate Scholarships
- SNEPco National Merit University Award Scheme
- Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) Undergraduate Scholarships
- Shell Undergraduate Scholarships for Nigerian Students
- Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Graduates and Undergraduates
- NPDC/SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship Awards
- Nigeria LNG Undergraduate Scholarship Award
- Fulbright Scholarship Program for Nigerians
- MTN Foundation Scholarships for Nigerian Students
- SEOF Scholarship For Secondary, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Nigerian Students
- Nigeria Women Association of Georgia (NWAG) Undergraduate Female Students Scholarship
- APM Terminals Scholarship & Internship for Undergraduates
- Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme For Young Nigerians
- Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship
- David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For African Students
Without further ado, lets hit the road immediately.
You want to know what cut off mark means?, don’t worry, I will explain in a way you will understand.
Cut off mark simply means a certain mark which candidates are expected not to score below if they want to be admitted for the particular year in view.
For example, if AKSU sets its JAMB cut off mark as 300, then any student who scores below 300 should automatically start thinking of other options.
Generally, in cut off marks, you are expected to score above or get the exact cut off mark but you will agree with me that it is risky hanging on a knife’s edge.
I hope you now quite understand what cut off mark means right?
AKSU Minimum JAMB Score requirement to get admitted In 2020
AKSU is one of the top tertiary institutions in Nigeria and they try to maintain a certain standard. It is often said that if you cannot improve on the existing standard, keep the standard the way you found it. There is no way AKSU will decide to beat their cut off mark down below their minimum cut off mark.
Therefore, if you an aspirant of AKSU and you scored 180 and above, then you are in safe hands.
The minimum JAMB score requirement for AKSU is 180 and you are expected to beat this cut off mark far above it so that your chances of getting admitted will increase.
This is because any school will want to will not be admitted those who scored 180 first when there are other students that scored 250.
In conclusion, if you want to be on the safe side, try to beat the cut off mark far above the normal cut off mark.
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship
The following are the cut off marks for each of the faculties/departments present In AKSU.
Like I have earlier stressed, the minimum cut off mark for AKSU is 180 but also, it is important to note that some other competitive courses have higher cut off marks than 180.
The following courses have the cut off marks of within the range of 220-240 and they include;
However, it is imperative to note that your WAEC result must be gotten in lot less than one sitting (Just only one sitting is required)
The following courses have the cut off marks of exactly 200 and they include;
Likewise, the following courses have the cut off mark of 190 and they include;
All Engineering Courses Except Agricultural and Bio System Engineering
Apart from all the above listed courses, all other courses have the cut off mark of exactly 180.
- Dangote’s Top Secrets Of Success
- How to remember anything you have read
- How to study effectively and efficiently
After seeing all of AKSU’s departmental cut off marks for the year 2020/2021, the next important question to ask is How AKSU do their screening.
Basically, the Akwa Ibom State University does its admission screening in two phases.
The first phase involves aspirants who applied to study in AKSU proceeding for the pre-screening exercise immediately it is being announced.
Usually, during this first phase, only two major documents are needed i.e SSCE Result and JAMB Registration print out.
However, as a note of warning, all candidates are advised to go their pre-screening venues or centers 30 minutes before time to avoid stories that touch the heart.
Finally, the second phase then comes along immediately you have been admitted into AKSU to study any choice of course. However, at the second phase, you need to do proper screening and the documents usually needed include;
Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
Certificate of Local Government of Origin
Original copies of your credentials (certificates and statements of result)
Letter of good conduct from your village head or any responsible member of your community/or civil servant not below grade level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
That’s the much I can take on the topic “AKSU Cut Off Marks 2020/2021 | AKSU 2020 JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks”.
Thanks For Reading
However, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to drop them in the comment box.
Please don’t forget to share this.