Table Of Interest
This has become necessary as year in year out, new students are being admitted into several federal and state institutions without them first having the knowledge of the financial demands of the institution just like AKSU as the case is right now.
Definitely, a lot of things come to mind of aspirants of any university for any academic year and surely, there are a lot of criteria you need to consider before even choosing your dream university.
You may want to consider the location, the academic calendar (How fast it is) and most importantly, the school fees.
However, we will center our focus majorly on school fees for AKSU today because your financial strength, as well as that of your parents/guardians, has to be considered before thinking of picking any school.
Currently, UNIBEN is still the only school that has the least school fees. We will consider the school fees schedule for AKSU right away.
- Finally, read “Killer skills on how to get any undergraduate scholarship”
- Fully Funded Dangote Foundation Scholarship To Study Abroad
Nevertheless, if you are among those searching for [aksu school fees 2020/2021, how much is aksu school feesaksu school fees for returning student, aksu school fees deadline, uniuyo school fee, aksu acceptance fee 2020/2021, aksu school fees portal, how much is aksu acceptance fee, AKSU School Fees For New & Returning Students 2020/2021 Session], then you can see that you are not alone.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for on this blog right here @O3schools.com.
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship
Acceptance fee is a fee that you must pay to any university as a first-year student/fresher denoting that you have accepted the course and in general the admission that has been offered to you by the school
The school Fees For indigenes and Non Indigenes of AKSU for the 2020/2021 academic session is N53,000 and N73,000 respectively.
Payments are to be made to the following banks;
- Union Bank
United Bank for Africa (UBA)
First City Monument Bank (FCMB)
Likewise , you are to note that ;
- Exxon-mobil Undergraduate
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarships
- NNPC / ADDAX Nigerian Undergraduate Scholarships
- SNEPco National Merit University Award Scheme
- Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) Undergraduate Scholarships
- Shell Undergraduate Scholarships for Nigerian Students
- Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Graduates and Undergraduates
- NPDC/SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship Awards
- Nigeria LNG Undergraduate Scholarship Award
- Fulbright Scholarship Program for Nigerians
- MTN Foundation Scholarships for Nigerian Students
- SEOF Scholarship For Secondary, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Nigerian Students
- Nigeria Women Association of Georgia (NWAG) Undergraduate Female Students Scholarship
- APM Terminals Scholarship & Internship for Undergraduates
- Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme For Young Nigerians
- Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship
- David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For African Students
- All first year students are expected to take the compulsory 5 (five) GSS (General Studies Courses). Therefore, they are to pay an extra N2, 500.00 (two thousand five hundred Naira) only, for the 5 (five) GSS courses @ N500.00 per GSS course.
- Other returning students who have GSS course(s) to register would pay according to the number of the GSS courses registered at (N500.00) only per GSS course.
a) [email protected] OPTION
(1) Visit http://www.aksu.edu.ng from any internet access point (E.g. Cybercafés).
(2) Click on Student menu and select MAKE PAYMENT option. You will be redirected to http://portals.aksu.edu.ng
(3) Click on the link “REGISTER NOW” and select ADMISSION
(4) Enter your Jamb registration number and click the VERIFY button.
(5) Select the SCHOOL FEE button and click CONTINUE button.
(6) Select FULL PAYMENT
(7) Click on print button to print the Pre-Payment Analysis Slip.
(8) Click on MAKE PAYMENT button to make payment using the eTransact online payment platform.
(Note that the amount to be paid includes School fee, Course Registration fee for General Studies – GSS, as well as Bank Transaction charge)
(9) Select Pay AT BANK mode from the payment mode option menu.
(10) The list of banks supported on the platform appears, click the CONTINUE button to proceed.
11) An ACKNOWLEDGMENT SLIP containing your transactions details appears.
12) Click on PRINT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP button to print the slip.
13) With the Acknowledgment slip visit any branch of the banks listed on the platform.
14) At the bank, the bank teller uses the Acknowledgment slip to accept the payment in Cash and provides the student with an eTransact e-payment receipt.
15) Visit the Bursary Department to change your e-receipt to the University official receipt.
- Visit www.portal.aksu.edu.ng.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and the Access Code written on the Bio data form on the student login panel. (The Bio data is the form that was completed after payment of Acceptance fees).
- On the dashboard, click PAYMENT to proceed. Select 100 level, then FIRST semester and click “PAY”
- Select payment platform “BANK”
- Print the pre-analysis and proceed to any commercial bank to make payment for school fees, using eTranzact platform.
That’s the much I can take on the topic “AKSU School Fees For New & Returning Students 2020/2021 | Akwa Ibom University Fees”.