Port Harcourt Polytechnic ND Part-Time Admission Form 2020/2021
Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for Port Harcourt Polytechnic ND Part-Time Admission Form 2020/2021, port harcourt polytechnic screening form, port harcourt polytechnic admission list 2020/2021, port harcourt polytechnic admission list 2020/21, elechi amadi polytechnic admission form, port harcourt polytechnic screening date, port harcourt polytechnic part time school fees, captain elechi amadi polytechnic admission list, port harcourt polytechnic cut off mark, then you are in the right place.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under listed Part time National Diploma (ND) Programmes of Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic for the 2020/2021 Academic Year.
For Enquiries Message us on WhatsApp only 08132420817 to be Added to a WhatsApp Group
Port Harcourt Polytechnic ND Part-Time Courses.
Duration: 21/2 Years i.e Five (5) Semesters.
- Public Administration
- Law (Diploma)
- Business Administration and Management
- Computer Science
- Mass Communication
- Banking and Finance
- Office Technology & Management
Port Harcourt Polytechnic Admission Requirements.
Applicants must possess five (5) Credit passes in GCE ‘O’ Level or SSCE or WAEC or NECO or NTC or NABTEB or its equivalent at not more than two sittings including English Language and Mathematics and any three (3) Subjects relevant to area or discipline of choice
How to Apply for Port Harcourt Polytechnic ND Part-Time Admission Form.
- Applications for all programmes should be carried out online through the Polytechnic’s Website www.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng .
- Application Form costs Twelve Thousand Naira (N12, 000.00) only. All applicants are required to pay additional Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2, 500.00) only and Three Hundred Naira (N300.00) only as portal and bank charges respectively.
- All interested candidates are expected to apply online by logging into the Polytechnic’s portal: portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng to make an e-payment. Candidates can make the e-payment by either generating a transaction ID for the fee online and then proceed to any of the designated Banks (Zenith Bank, First Bank, UBA, Fidelity Bank, Sterling Bank, FCMB and Union Bank) to pay, using the Pay Direct option or with an Interswitch enabled Verve or Master Card.
- Please note that all Applicants are required to submit their Application Receipts to the Bursary Department for verification before proceeding to the Admissions Office for submission.
- All Completed online forms must be printed and submitted to the Admissions Office with Confirmed Application Receipts and other supporting documents/credentials not later than 3oth November, 2020.
- All interested applicants should visit the Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic website: portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng for further details.
For more enquiries call: (08104832182, 09060362075, 09060339854)
3oth November, 2020.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Port Harcourt Polytechnic ND Part-Time Admission Form 2020/2021”.
Thanks For Reading