Connect with other UNICAL 2019/2020 Aspirants by commenting your whatsapp number in the comment box.
The registration for UNICAL post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise has now been extended till the 31st of July, 2019.
Table Of Interest
- 1 UNICAL Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Is Out Online | Unical.edu.ng
- 1.1 Latest News
- 1.2 Screening Eligibility
- 1.3 How To Obtain Post UTME Scratch Card
- 1.4 How To Apply
- 1.5 Other Relevant Information About The Form 2019/2020
Today, you and I will quickly take a quick look at the topic “UNICAL Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Is Out Online | Unical.edu.ng“.
This has become important as a result of the very many searches, questions and emails we have been receiving from our viewers concerning UNICAL 2019/2020 Post UTME form.
However, if you are fortunate to be among those that have been searching for [unical post utme 2019, unical post utme 2019/2020, unical post utme portal, unical post utme time table, unical post utme past questions, unical post utme 2019/2020, www.unical.edu.ng post utme, how much isunical post utmescratch card, UNICAL Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Is Out Online | Unical.edu.ng], then you can see now that you are not the only one.
Nevertheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
Now lets get to it right away.
This is to inform all UTME candidates who applied for admission to University of Calabar (UNICAL), for the 2019/2020 academic session that the Post UTME Test will be conducted soon at the University’s CBT Centre.
Therefore, this thread has been created for the purpose of enlightening you concerning UNICAL 2018 Post UTME form for 2019/2020 academic session.
All you need to do now is to ensure you check back for updates.
However, it is relevant here to note that candidates who scored 150 and above in the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Examination and who have chosen University of Calabar as their First Choice in their application for admission into the University for the 2019/2020 academic session will be the only ones eligible for writing this years Post UTME.
How To Obtain Post UTME Scratch Card
To obtain your scratch card, simply follow the steps below;
- Simply log into http://www.Myunical.edu.ng and click on Screening UTME link
- On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration N0 in the box provided
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT
- Print out the completed form.
Nonetheless, note that the following charges will apply when obtaining your scratch card;
(I) Aptitude Test = N2000
(II) Portal charges = N1000
How To Apply
The following options are available:
- E-transact option: This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank your are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal http://www.Myunical.edu.ng and follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- Scratch Card Option: This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
- Unical Microfinance Bank
- WEMA Bank
- First city Monument Bank
- Heritage Bank
Candidates are advised to check the portal from Tuesday, August 7, 2018 for thie venue and time of CBT.
Other Relevant Information About The Form 2019/2020
Having said all that is necessary for the UNICAL 2018/2019 post UTME form and screening exercise, it is likewise important to note that;
(i) Candidates are required to come with their original UTME result slips showing candidate’s photograph;
(ii) The Post UTME exercise is Computer Based Test (CBT).
(a) Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment.
(b) Any candidate who fails to take part in the Post UTME exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
(c) Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
However, as I have related at the beginning, UNICAL Post UTME form is on sale. Nevertheless, this thread has been created so that you can know immediately when the result comes out.
UNICAL Registration Portal Opening and Closing Date.
Registration will start from Monday, 17th June, 2019, when the portal will be open. Please note that the portal will however be shut down at 12.00 mid night on Wednesday, 17th July, 2019.
UNICAL Screening Exercise – Important Information.
- Candidates are required to come with their original UTME result slip showing the Candidate’s photograph.
- The Post UTME exercise is Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Special candidate with any form of disability should please indicate during registration.
IT MUST BE FURTHER NOTED THAT:
- Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment.
- Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
- Candidates are advised to check the Portal from Friday 26th July 2019 for their venue and time of the CBT. Candidates are strictly advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
Zellence Unical Office
Database Office, Philosophy Department
University of Calabar
email: [email protected]
This means that all you need to do is come back to keep checking for updates.
Finally, if you are on whatsapp, you can drop your number so we add you to our whatsapp group.
Thanks For Reading