Table Of Interest
Today you and I will quickly take a look at the topic “MOUAU Acceptance Fees 2024/2025 | MOUAU Acceptance Fees Portal & Guidelines”.
This has become very important as a result of the very many newly admitted Micheal Okpara University Students as well as those who are seeking to be admitted into the Micheal Okpara University about the acceptance fees and acceptance fees payment details.
In this article you shall get to see the following;
At the end of this article, we will have satisfactorily satisfied the curiosity of those who have been searching for answers regarding [mouau part time school fees, mouau cec school fees, mouau admission letter, how to pay mouau acceptance fee, mouau portal, mouau new school fees, mouau admission process, mouau acceptance fee 2024, MOUAU Acceptance Fees 2024/2025 | MOUAU Acceptance Fees Portal 2024 & Guidelines].
Without wasting much of your time, lets head to the topic “MOUAU Acceptance Fees | MOUAU Acceptance Fees Portal & Guidelines” right away.
The best way to explain what acceptance fee mean is by using an illustration which I will give below.
When you apply to a particular university especially through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) either for full time or direct entry and you check your JAMB CAPs or JAMB Portal and discovered that you have been admitted, then the first step to take is to accept or reject the admission give to you by JAMB.
Therefore, if you decide to reject the admission, then there will not be need to be talking about acceptance fee as the next point of call in this article but if you accept the admission, then you will need to pay a certain amount to show that you have accepted the admission given to you and that there is no need to for the school to complain to JAMB to gift another candidate that admission slot.
Therefore, acceptance fee means the fee you pay to secure your admission slot for any particular admission year like in 2019 as we are currently considering.
Sequel to the above concrete explanation concerning what acceptance fee is all about, you should already be clear on what might happen or will happen if you permit me to say about why you need to pay acceptance fee.
The truth of the whole matter is that several aspirants in any particular are eagerly searching for admission and if you are lucky to be given, then you should hold it dearly for yourself before it is being gifted to someone else.
This means that you need to pay acceptance fees so that your slot which has been given to you will be secured and not given to another person.
Some schools fix deadlines for payment of acceptance fees and of course for such schools, you don’t need to delay the payment because they are not necessarily begging you to as several aspirants are looking for such ad slots.
Likewise from the above, if you don’t pay acceptance fee, it means that you don’t need the admission and of course technically means that you have forfeited the admission given to you by the Joint Admissions and Matriculations board.
The acceptance fees for Micheal Okpara University is simply spelled out below.
|Other Registration Charges
2. Candidate clicks on “Check your admission status”. If a candidate was offered admission, the admission letter comes up, the student is required to print this letter.
3. The student now clicks on Accept Admission. This is at the bottom of the Page.
4. Once Admission is accepted, the student is led to accept and print out a pledge form.
5. The system now leads the student to Acceptance Fees screen How to pay on Remita:
6. Student’s details show up on the Acceptance fees platform. There is a tab labeled ‘Pay/paid via’, student should click on the drop down menu and choose pay using Remita Payment Gateway and then execute the Submit button.
7. Remita link is now displayed. Student should click on the “Make Payment” button. The Remita payment secured platform shows up. Student details are displayed. Student can select either “Internet Banking”, “Master Card” or “Visa”. a. If a student is paying with internet banking, student should select Internet Banking Option and his/her bank and click on Submit button. A payment invoice is generated, which contains the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR). At the bottom right of the payment invoice, student clicks on the “proceed to Internet Bank” option, signs in with his/her existing bank details and proceed to make payment. A payment receipt is sent to registered email address. b. If student is paying at local bank branch, student should equally select Internet Banking Option and select ANYBank, click on Submitbutton. A payment invoice is generated, which contains the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR). At the bottom right of the payment invoice, student clicks on the “Print Invoice” option, prints this invoice page and proceeds to any bank for payment, after which a payment receipt is issued to the student at the bank. c. If student is paying via ATM card, (Master or VISA cards ONLY) the student should click appropriate card type, and enter card details. A payment receipt is sent to registered email address. P.S: If you are paying online (Internet Banking or via ATM cards), ensure that you print out your payment receipt!
- 1. After printing acceptance and accepting admission.
- 2. Pay Acceptance fee.
- 3. Go for departmental clearance at your department and obtain the Departmental Clearance form.
- 4. Proceed to Admissions office in Room 126 for signing and stamping of the Departmental Clearance form. 5. Then pay for Accommodation.
- 6. Then pay school fees/ charges.
- 7. Proceed to fill the Biodata form after which the matriculation number is generated.
- 8. Proceed to online registration of courses.
- 9. Then Identity Card procedure
- 10. Collection of Class Admit cards.
At this point, the student proceeds to the Department for screening of credentials. The following credentials are required.
1. Original copies of their education qualifications (Statement of Results/Certificates). Awaiting Results will not be accepted.
2. Six Passport size photographs.
3. Birth Certificate /Age Declaration.
4. A letter of attestation to University from Parent/Guardian vouching for ward’s good behaviour.
5. Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
6. Original Jamb utme result slip (printed from Jamb platform)
7. Original Jamb Admission letter (printed from Jamb platform) The end-point of the departmental clearance/screening is the issuance of the signed Departmental Clearance form by the departmental officer to the student. Proceed to the Admissions Office in Room 126 for signing and stamping of the Departmental Clearance form. Then proceed to the PORTAL OFFICE for online clearance with documents as approved by the Departments. The portal then enables student to move up to the Accommodation platform for payment of accommodation.
Once the payment is made, if it was done online, the system will redirect the student to pay for Accommodation fees Once Payment is done for Accommodation, Kindly report to the Dean of Students’ Affairs Office for allocation of bed space If there is a delay in getting Allocation, Kindly report back to the Admissions Office
1. The payment procedure is same as Acceptance fees payment. Once the payment is made, if it was done online, the system will redirect the student Departmental Clearance Stage.
2. If payment was made at the local bank branch however, when the student returns to the Portal, student now clicks on Student admission process—> Application Process-Regular—>PUTME. Student is required to enter JAMB number and system leads the student through to the stage at which student stopped in registration process.
3. b. If Student is a DE (Direct Entry) candidate, then the student returns to the Portal, student now clicks on Student admission process—> Application Process-Regular—>Direct Entry. Student is required to enter JAMB number and system leads the student through to the stage at which student stopped in registration process.
D. SCHOOL FEES
Student is now led to pay School fees online via the same Remita Gateway. Payment procedure is same as Acceptance and Accommodation.
E. MATRICULATION NUMBER/ONLINE COURSE REGISTRATION
1. Student is now redirected to fill a Biodata form which now auto generates a Matriculation Number for the student and subsequently register for his/her 100L (or 200 & 300L for DE Students) courses.
2. Once Biodata, is done, student proceeds to the Department to collect the original copy of school fees receipt. With this receipt, student proceeds to the ID card Unit to capture and hence collect the School ID card. NOTE: Student will be required to create a username and password whilst filling the Biodata Form. Please keep these details safe and secure as you will always use them to access your personalized section of the portal. NOTE: The Registration process runs for the whole of first semester. Any student who does not complete his/her registration by the commencement of first semester’s Exams will be defaulted and will need to pay a late registration fees at the Bursary Unit before the student can go on to the next stage.
F. IDENTITY CARD
Student is required to obtain the original school fess receipt from his or her College/Department from the College Accountant domiciled at the College/Department. Student then proceeds to the portal office with the original receipt and one passport photograph for identity card capture. NOTE: It is important for students to note that it is the identity card that makes you a bonafide student of the University.
G. CLASS ADMIT CARDS
Students who have registered their courses should obtain Class Admit Cards from their Heads of Departments to enable them attend lectures and sit for their examinations.
Note: any student who has not paid his/her school fees before the end of second semester exams, forfeits his/ her admission and will no longer be our student.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “MOUAU Acceptance Fees | MOUAU Acceptance Fees Portal & Guidelines”.
SEE OTHER FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES ACCEPTANCE FEES & REGISTRATION GUIDELINES
- UNICAL Acceptance Fees | UNICAL Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIUYO Acceptance Fees | UNIUYO Acceptance Fees Portal
- University Of Ibadan UI Acceptance Fees | UI Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIJOS Acceptance Fees| UNIJOS Acceptance Fee Portal
- UNILORIN Acceptance Fees | UNILORIN Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNILAG Acceptance Fees | UNILAG Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIABUJA Acceptance Fees | UNIABUJA Acceptance Fees Portal
- UAM Acceptance Fees | UAM Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIMAID Acceptance Fees | UNIMAID Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNN Acceptance Fees | UNN Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIPORT Acceptance Fees | UNIPORT Acceptance Fees Portal
- UDUSOK Acceptance Fees | UDUSOK Acceptance Fees Portal
- MOUAU Acceptance Fees | MOUAU Acceptance Fees Portal
- MAUTECH Acceptance Fees | MAUTECH Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIZIK Acceptance Fees | UNIZIK Acceptance Fees Portal
- OAU Acceptance Fees | OAU Acceptance Fees Portal
- ATBU Acceptance Fees | ATBU Acceptance Fees Portal
- ABU Zaria Acceptance Fees | ABU Zaria Acceptance Fees Portal
- BUK Acceptance Fees | BUK Acceptance Fees Portal
- Fupre Acceptance Fees | FUPRE Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUTA Acceptance Fees | FUTA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUTMINNA Acceptance Fees | FUTMINNA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUTO Acceptance Fees | FUTO Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUD Acceptance Fees | FUD Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUDMA Acceptance Fees | FUDMA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUKASHERE Acceptance Fees | FUKASHERE Acceptance Fees Portal
- FULAFIA Acceptance Fees | FULAFIA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FULOKOJA Acceptance Fees | FULOKOJA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUNAI Acceptance Fees | FUNAI Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUOYE Acceptance Fees | FUOYE Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUWUKARI Acceptance Fees | FUWUKARI Acceptance Fees Portal
Thanks For Reading
MOUAU POST UTME Form Mouau.edu.ng | MOAUA Latest News