Table Of Interest
- 1 MOUAU Admission List 2020/2021 | 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th & DE Admission List Out
- 1.1 MOUAU Admission List 2020/2021 | 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th & DE Admission List Out
- 1.2 ON JAMB PORTAL
- 1.3 MOUAU Registration Procedure for Fresh Students.
- 1.4 A. ACCEPTANCE
- 1.5 RELATED MOUAU POSTS
Today, you and I will quickly take a look at a very important and much-anticipated topic titled “MOUAU Admission List 2020/2021 | 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th & DE Admission List Out ”.
Nevertheless, this has become very important because MOUAU has done its 2020/2021 admission screening exercise and all the results are fully out.
However, if you are among those that has been searching for [mouau admission list 2020/21, mouau second admission list, mouau portal edu ng admission status, mouau admission 2020/2021, mouau 3rd admission listmouau latest admission news, mouau result checker, MOUAU Admission List 2020/2021 | 1st Batch & Direct Entry Admission list Out], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Nonetheless, the good thing is that you are here and you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
Well, the answer to that question is not far-fetched as you can see all of that information below.
MOUAU Admission List 2020/2021 | 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th & DE Admission List Out
- 50 best Nigerian Talent Shows and their audition dates
- Lucrative business you can do to make money during Christmas
- 7 Top reasons why students carry over courses in the university
- 7 Best ways to overcome Examination Fear
The management and authorities of MOUAU have released the admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Therefore, all candidates that choose MOUAU as their first choice of institution, sat and passed the post UTME screening exercise can now go ahead to check their admission status right away.
To check your admission status, simply follow the process below;
ON JAMB PORTAL
Firstly, watch the video below and subscribe to the channel.
Successfully admitted candidates are to note the following:
- Candidates who can successfully view their admission status on the University’s Portal are candidates who have been granted admissions and have uploaded their O’level results to the JAMB Website.
- Candidates who have been approved and admitted but have not accepted their admissions on JAMB CAPS should do so urgently and print their JAMB admission letters in order not to jeopardize their admissions. How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- That admitted Candidates should endeavour to print their MOUAU Admission letters first before accepting the admissions on the University (MOUAU) Portal.
- Candidates must pay the stipulated acceptance fee, and present official receipt to the College Officer in their Colleges for further information on screening and registration.
- Candidates qualifications must satisfy the University’s Minimum Admission Requirements.
- Candidates must come for screening with the following:-
- Original copies of their education qualifications (Statement of Results/Certificates).
- Awaiting Results will not be accepted.
- Six Passport size photographs.
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration.
- A letter of attestation to University from your parents/guardian vouching for your good behaviour.
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
- The University reserves the right to withdraw your admission if it is discovered that you have been involved in any form of examination/admission irregularity even after registration.
You can also access your MOUAU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your MOUAU admission status.
If you don’t find your name there, there is high possibility that your name can be found in JAMBs portal or CAPS.
Therefore you can check;
O3schools is using this medium to congratulate all those who have been offered admission into the 2020/2021 academic session of MOUAU.
- 7 deadly mistakes MOUAU undergraduates Make and why you should Never Dare It.
- 6 top signs of a wasted university education
- How to remember 900% of what you have read
MOUAU Registration Procedure for Fresh Students.
- 1. After printing acceptance and accepting admission.
- 2. Pay Acceptance fee.
- 3. Go for departmental clearance at your department and obtain the Departmental Clearance form.
- 4. Proceed to Admissions office in Room 126 for signing and stamping of the Departmental Clearance form. 5. Then pay for Accommodation.
- 6. Then pay school fees/ charges.
- 7. Proceed to fill the Biodata form after which the matriculation number is generated.
- 8. Proceed to online registration of courses.
- 9. Then Identity Card procedure
- 10. Collection of Class Admit cards.
2. Candidate clicks on “Check your admission status”. If candidate was offered admission, the admission letter comes up, the student is required to print this letter.
3. Student now clicks on Accept Admission. This is at the bottom of the Page.
4. Once Admission is accepted, the student is led to accept and print out a pledge form.
5. The system now leads the student to Acceptance Fees screen How to pay on Remita:
6. Student’s details shows up on the Acceptance fees platform. There is a tab labelled ‘Pay/paid via’, student should click on the drop down menu and choose pay using Remita Payment Gateway and then execute the Submit button.
7. Remita link is now displayed. Student should click on the “Make Payment” button. The Remita payment secured platform shows up. Student details are displayed. Student can select either “Internet Banking”, “Master Card” or “Visa”.
a. If student is paying with internet banking,student should select Internet Banking Option and his/her bank and click on Submit button.
A payment invoice is generated, which contains the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR). At the bottom right of the payment invoice, student clicks on the “proceed to Internet Bank” option, signs in with his/her existing bank details and proceed to make payment
A payment receipt is sent to registered email address.
b. If student is paying at local bank branch, student should equally select Internet Banking Option and select ANYBank, click on Submitbutton. A payment invoice is generated, which contains the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
At the bottom right of the payment invoice, student clicks on the “Print Invoice” option, prints this invoice page and proceeds to any bank for payment, after which a payment receipt is issued to the student at the bank.
If student is paying via ATM card, (Master or VISA cards ONLY) the student should click appropriate card type, and enter card details. A payment receipt is sent to registered email address. P.S: If you are paying online (Internet Banking or via ATM cards), ensure that you print out your payment receipt!
B. DEPARTMENTAL CLEARANCE
At this point, the student proceeds to the Department for screening of credentials. The following credentials are required.
1. Original copies of their education qualifications (Statement of Results/Certificates). Awaiting Results will not be accepted.
2. Six Passport size photographs.
3. Birth Certificate /Age Declaration.
4. A letter of attestation to University from Parent/Guardian vouching for ward’s good behaviour.
5. Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
7. Original Jamb Admission letter (printed from Jamb platform) The end-point of the departmental clearance/screening is the issuance of the signed Departmental Clearance form by the departmental officer to the student. Proceed to the Admissions Office in Room 126 for signing and stamping of the Departmental Clearance form.
Then proceed to the PORTAL OFFICE for online clearance with documents as approved by the Departments. The portal then enables student to move up to the Accommodation platform for payment of accommodation.
Once the payment is made, if it was done online, the system will redirect the student to pay for Accommodation fees Once Payment is done for Accommodation, Kindly report to the Dean of Students’ Affairs Office for allocation of bed space If there is a delay in getting Allocation, Kindly report back to the Admissions Office
1. The payment procedure is same as Acceptance fees payment. Once the payment is made, if it was done online, the system will redirect the student Departmental Clearance Stage.
2. If payment was made at the local bank branch however, when the student returns to the Portal, student now clicks on Student admission process—> Application Process-Regular—>PUTME. Student is required to enter JAMB number and system leads the student through to the stage at which student stopped in registration process.
3. b. If Student is a DE (Direct Entry) candidate, then the student returns to the Portal, student now clicks on Student admission process—> Application Process-Regular—>Direct Entry. Student is required to enter JAMB number and system leads the student through to the stage at which student stopped in registration process.
D. SCHOOL FEES
Student is now led to pay School fees online via the same Remita Gateway. Payment procedure is same as Acceptance and Accommodation.
E. MATRICULATION NUMBER/ONLINE COURSE REGISTRATION
1. Student is now redirected to fill a Biodata form which now auto generates a Matriculation Number for the student and subsequently register for his/her 100L (or 200 & 300L for DE Students) courses.
2. Once Biodata, is done, student proceeds to the Department to collect the original copy of school fees receipt. With this receipt, student proceeds to the ID card Unit to capture and hence collect the School ID card. NOTE: Student will be required to create a username and password whilst filling the Biodata Form.
Please keep these details safe and secure as you will always use them to access your personalized section of the portal. NOTE: The Registration process runs for the whole of first semester. Any student who does not complete his/her registration by the commencement of first semester’s Exams will be defaulted and will need to pay a late registration fees at the Bursary Unit before the student can go on to the next stage.
F. IDENTITY CARD
Student is required to obtain the original school fess receipt from his or her College/Department from the College Accountant domiciled at the College/Department. Student then proceeds to the portal office with the original receipt and one passport photograph for identity card capture. NOTE: It is important for students to note that it is the identity card that makes you a bonafide student of the University.
G. CLASS ADMIT CARDS
Students who have registered their courses should obtain Class Admit Cards from their Heads of Departments to enable them attend lectures and sit for their examinations.
Note: any student who has not paid his/her school fees before the end of second semester exams, forfeits his/ her admission and will no longer be our student.
We wish you a happy schooling experience.
You can drop your phone numbers so that we can add you to all MOUAU WhatsApp group of those who have been admitted.
That’s all I can take on the topic “MOUAU Admission List 2019/2020 | 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th & DE Admission List Out ”.
Thanks for Reading
If you have any questions bordering your mind, pour it all out in the comment box.
I will be here to answer all of it.
Finally, remember that SHARING is CARING.
MOUAU POST UTME Form 2020/2021, Mouau.edu.ng | MOAUA Latest News