Table Of Interest
Today you and I will quickly take a look at the topic “UAM Acceptance Fees 2023/2024 | UAM Acceptance Fees Portal & Guidelines”.
This has become very important as a result of the very many newly admitted University Of Makurdi Students as well as those who are seeking to be admitted into the University Of Makurdi about the acceptance fees and acceptance fees payment details.
In this article you shall get to see the following;
At the end of this article, we will have satisfactorily satisfied the curiosity of those who have been searching for answers regarding [fuam school fees, uam latest news, uam student portal, uam resumption date 2023, fuam school fees for freshers, uam undergraduate fees, federal university of agriculture makurdi school fees portal, uamscreening date, UAM Acceptance Fees 2023/2024 | UAM Acceptance Fees Portal 2023 & Guidelines].
Without wasting much of your time, lets head to the topic “UAM Acceptance Fee | UAM Acceptance Fees Portal & Guidelines” right away.
The best way to explain what acceptance fee mean is by using an illustration which I will give below.
When you apply to a particular university especially through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) either for full time or direct entry and you check your JAMB CAPs or JAMB Portal and discovered that you have been admitted, then the first step to take is to accept or reject the admission give to you by JAMB.
Therefore, if you decide to reject the admission, then there will not be need to be talking about acceptance fee as the next point of call in this article but if you accept the admission, then you will need to pay a certain amount to show that you have accepted the admission given to you and that there is no need to for the school to complain to JAMB to gift another candidate that admission slot.
Therefore, acceptance fee means the fee you pay to secure your admission slot for any particular admission year like in 2019 as we are currently considering.
Sequel to the above concrete explanation concerning what acceptance fee is all about, you should already be clear on what might happen or will happen if you permit me to say about why you need to pay acceptance fee.
The truth of the whole matter is that several aspirants in any particular are eagerly searching for admission and if you are lucky to be given, then you should hold it dearly for yourself before it is being gifted to someone else.
This means that you need to pay acceptance fees so that your slot which has been given to you will be secured and not given to another person.
Some schools fix deadlines for payment of acceptance fees and of course for such schools, you don’t need to delay the payment because they are not necessarily begging you to as several aspirants are looking for such ad slots.
Likewise from the above, if you don’t pay acceptance fee, it means that you don’t need the admission and of course technically means that you have forfeited the admission given to you by the Joint Admissions and Matriculations board.
The acceptance fees for University Of Makurdi is N12,850
Candidates have three payment options to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of N12,850 only.
But you should first go to the University website and generate an RRR number that you will use for the transaction.
The payment options are
- Internet Banking: Go to the University website and follow the instructions on our website to make your payment on the portal using your bank ATM card.
- Mobile Banking: Use your ATM card on a mobile device (i.e. internet ready handset, ipad, etc) on the portal link, Follow the instructions
- Bank Branch: Go to any branch (nation-wide) of all the commercial banks on REMITTA
Upon successful login, complete the form and confirm your details then click “Save and Continue”. Ensure you print your Acceptance letter and Admission Letter. Follow the instructions in the registration guideline published for your respective programme.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “UAM Acceptance Fees | UAM Acceptance Fees Portal 2020 & Guidelines”.
SEE OTHER FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES ACCEPTANCE FEES & REGISTRATION GUIDELINES
- UNICAL Acceptance Fees | UNICAL Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIUYO Acceptance Fees | UNIUYO Acceptance Fees Portal
- University Of Ibadan UI Acceptance Fees | UI Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIJOS Acceptance Fees| UNIJOS Acceptance Fee Portal
- UNILORIN Acceptance Fees | UNILORIN Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNILAG Acceptance Fees | UNILAG Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIABUJA Acceptance Fees | UNIABUJA Acceptance Fees Portal
- UAM Acceptance Fees | UAM Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIMAID Acceptance Fees | UNIMAID Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNN Acceptance Fees | UNN Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIPORT Acceptance Fees | UNIPORT Acceptance Fees Portal
- UDUSOK Acceptance Fees | UDUSOK Acceptance Fees Portal
- MOUAU Acceptance Fees | MOUAU Acceptance Fees Portal
- MAUTECH Acceptance Fees | MAUTECH Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIZIK Acceptance Fees | UNIZIK Acceptance Fees Portal
- OAU Acceptance Fees | OAU Acceptance Fees Portal
- ATBU Acceptance Fees | ATBU Acceptance Fees Portal
- ABU Zaria Acceptance Fees | ABU Zaria Acceptance Fees Portal
- BUK Acceptance Fees | BUK Acceptance Fees Portal
- Fupre Acceptance Fees | FUPRE Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUTA Acceptance Fees | FUTA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUTMINNA Acceptance Fees | FUTMINNA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUTO Acceptance Fees | FUTO Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUD Acceptance Fees | FUD Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUDMA Acceptance Fees | FUDMA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUKASHERE Acceptance Fees | FUKASHERE Acceptance Fees Portal
- FULAFIA Acceptance Fees | FULAFIA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FULOKOJA Acceptance Fees | FULOKOJA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUNAI Acceptance Fees | FUNAI Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUOYE Acceptance Fees | FUOYE Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUWUKARI Acceptance Fees | FUWUKARI Acceptance Fees Portal
We hope you have been fully satisfied?
However, if you have any questions left unanswered, do not hesitate to drop your questions in the comment section.
Thanks For Coming around.