Table Of Interest
This has become absolutely necessary as a lot of FUAM aspirants have been asking us questions in our whatsapp and telegram group pertaining to the subject matter.
However, if you have been wondering about [fuam screening date, fuam news portal, uam 2023 screening list, federal university of agriculture makurdi admission list, fuam screening 2023, uam screening time table, fuam departmental cut off mark, uam resumption date 2023, FUAM Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Is Out Online | Fuam.edu.ng], then you can see that you are not the only one searching.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
FUAM Post UTME Form
This is to inform all prospective candidates who selected the Joseph Sarwuan Tarka University as their University of First Choice in the UTME and “those willing to apply to the University” that the Post UTME Screening Application Form is now available. The Portal for registration opens on
Monday 29th November, 2022 and closes on Friday 5th January, 2022. Only Candidates who scored 150 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified for the Screening Exercise; See the approved cut off marks for various courses for the session
Steps for Online Registration: Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening:
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only, (Bank/Service charge Exclusive) at fees.uam.edu.ng.
- Candidates will be given a Joseph Sarwuan Tarka University, Makurdi UTME Screening Payment Slip from the Bank containing Candidate’s JAMB number as User Name and Payment Pin as Password.
- Candidates are required to register online for the UTME/Direct Entry Screening Registration Form available on the University website entry.uam.edu.ng/utme (follow the guideline on the website).
- Candidates are required to use their UTME number as User name and the PIN from the payment voucher as their password.
- Candidates are expected to provide correct information about their candidature on the University Portal and make a printout of the online registration from the University website
Payment Options for Fees/Charges:
Payment in the Bank or our website will commence on
29th November, 2023.
First, generate your RRR number.
- Go to the University website fees.uam.edu.ng ONLY (Not Remita website or a Bank Branch) to generate your RRR number.
- After generating your RRR from the University website ONLY, choose any of the three payment options below to proceed with payment.
The University Portal has three payment options. These options are:
- Internet Banking: go to the University website and follow the instruction on the website to make your payment on the portal using your bank ATM card.
- Mobile Banking: Use your ATM card on a mobile device (i.e. internet ready handset, ipad, etc) on the fees portal to pay your fees/charges. fees.uam.edu.ng
- Bank Branch: Go to any branch (nation-wide) of all the commercial banks on REMITA to pay the non-refundable fee of N2,000.00 only.
- Await further announcement on the Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening date.
Mrs. H.N. Nyitse.
For Enquiries Message us on WhatsApp only 08132420817 to be Added to a WhatsApp Group
Other relevant Information Concerning FUAM Post UTME
Also, qualified candidates are expected to come along with the following on the date of their screening at their various colleges:
a. The Printout of the Online Registration Form completed from the University Website.
b. Bank payment slip as evidence of payment.
c. Original JAMB score printout
d. Original and photocopy of Birth Certificate /Declaration of age
e. Originals and photocopies of O level Certificates /Statement of results (NCE/Diploma)
f. Certificate of State of Origin from your Local Government (for Nigerians only)
g. An unused WAEC and /or NECO scratch Card for checking of your result.
Note: BANK DRAFT AND CASH PAYMENT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
For further directions, visit the University Website www.uam.edu.ng
However, as I have related at the beginning, FUAM Post UTME form is not yet on sale. Nevertheless, this thread has been created so that you can know immediately it comes out.
This means that all you need to do is come back to keep checking for updates.
Finally, if you are on whatsapp, you can drop your number so we add you to our whatsapp group.
Thanks For Reading