UNIABUJA Acceptance Fees 2023/2024| UNIABUJA Acceptance Fees Portal & Guidelines
Table Of Interest
Today you and I will quickly take a look at the topic “UNIABUJA Acceptance Fees | UNIABUJA Acceptance Fees Portal & Guidelines”.
This has become very important as a result of the very many newly admitted University Of Abuja Students as well as those who are seeking to be admitted into the University Of Abuja about the acceptance fees and acceptance fees payment details.
At the end of this article, we will have satisfactorily satisfied the curiosity of those who have been searching for answers regarding [uniabuja school fees 2023, uniabuja school fees portal, uniabuja part time fees, uniabuja school fees for medicine and surgery, uniabuja hostel fees 2023, uniabuja postgraduate school fees, uniabuja pre-degree school fees, university of abujapart time school fee, UNIABUJA Acceptance Fees 2023/2024 | UNIABUJA Acceptance Fees Portal 2023 & Guidelines].
Without wasting much of your time, lets head to the topic “UNIABUJA Acceptance Fees | UNIABUJA Acceptance Fees Portal & Guidelines” right away.
UNIABUJA Acceptance Fees | UNIABUJA Acceptance Fees Portal & Guidelines
What Is Acceptance Fees?
The best way to explain what acceptance fee mean is by using an illustration which I will give below.
When you apply to a particular university especially through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) either for full time or direct entry and you check your JAMB CAPs or JAMB Portal and discovered that you have been admitted, then the first step to take is to accept or reject the admission give to you by JAMB.
Therefore, if you decide to reject the admission, then there will not be need to be talking about acceptance fee as the next point of call in this article but if you accept the admission, then you will need to pay a certain amount to show that you have accepted the admission given to you and that there is no need to for the school to complain to JAMB to gift another candidate that admission slot.
Therefore, acceptance fee means the fee you pay to secure your admission slot for any particular admission year like in 2019 as we are currently considering.
Why do you need to Pay Acceptance Fees?
Sequel to the above concrete explanation concerning what acceptance fee is all about, you should already be clear on what might happen or will happen if you permit me to say about why you need to pay acceptance fee.
The truth of the whole matter is that several aspirants in any particular are eagerly searching for admission and if you are lucky to be given, then you should hold it dearly for yourself before it is being gifted to someone else.
This means that you need to pay acceptance fees so that your slot which has been given to you will be secured and not given to another person.
Some schools fix deadlines for payment of acceptance fees and of course for such schools, you don’t need to delay the payment because they are not necessarily begging you to as several aspirants are looking for such ad slots.
What Happens when you do not pay UNIABUJA acceptance fees on time?
Likewise from the above, if you don’t pay acceptance fee, it means that you don’t need the admission and of course technically means that you have forfeited the admission given to you by the Joint Admissions and Matriculations board.
What is the actual Cost of UNIABUJA acceptance Fees?
The actual cost of the University Of Abuja Acceptance Fees is N30,000.
How To Pay UNIABUJA Acceptance Fees
The payment modalities for University Of Abuja Acceptance fee has not really been fully spelled out but of course, for something as important as that, it will be done either manually or the time for payment will duely be announced.
Registration Procedure for newly admitted UNIABUJA students
All newly admitted students are expected to visit the University of Abuja official portal https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng (OR, visit the University website www.uniabuja.edu.ng and click on Portal at the top of the page). On opening, a pop-up form will display instructions on how to use the portal.
Clicking on General Information will also display the instructions. On the portal, click on the New Students button. This will lead you to the portal dashboard where the options available will be displayed.
However, those who have previously visited the portal and have been screened at their faculties can click on Returning Students to complete their registration. Carefully follow the instructions below in that order, for online Admission Checking, Payments, and Registration processes.
- CHECK ADMISSION STATUS: Click on the button ‘Check Admission status’ and enter your JAMBID in the box provided to check your admission status. If your status is ‘Not Admitted’, patiently wait for the release of subsequent admissions.
- ADMISSION NOTIFICATION: Successful candidates will get a message on the course they are being offered. To print your Admission Notification, you are expected to pay the sum of N4,500.00 through REMITA via the University Portal. NOTE that the system will not allow you to print Notification of Admission until you pay this fee. DO NOT PAY CASH TO ANYBODY OR DIRECT TO THE BANK. ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE BY CARD OR INTERNET BANKING, AND ONLY THROUGH THE UNIVERSITY PORTAL. THE UNIVERSITY WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PAYMENT MADE THROUGH OTHER MEANS THAN THE ONE MENTIONED ABOVE. ALSO, NOTE THE REMITA CHARGES 1% PROCESSING FEE ON ALL ITEMS PAID.
- PRINT ADMISSION NOTIFICATION: Successful students who have paid the Admission Notification Fee can proceed to click the Print Admission Notification button. Also, click on the Download Admission Pack to download registration documents and other notices. You will be required to supply your JAMBID and SurName in the boxes provided.
- DEPARTMENTAL SCREENING: Proceed to Faculty/Department Screening with your original credentials and Admission Notification printed earlier on.
- AFTER SCREENING: Successfully screened students should collect matriculation numbers from the screening officer and wait for 24hrs for the upload of their matric numbers by the ICT Unit. NOTE that ICT Staff will only collect matriculation numbers from the screening officers for uploading. No student should take his matriculation number to ICT staff for uploading.
- UPDATE BIO-DATA: Students should log in with their Matriculation Numbers and update their Bio-Data by completing other personal information yet to be filled. NOTE that every information you give is important and is for the benefit of your studies. Ensure that all fields are completed in the Bio-Data form. Also, check and make sure that your names are in order as collected from JAMB. CHECK that your surname, middle name, and first name are correctly captured. Please, in case of error, fill a form for correction of names in the Registry Department. The names that appear on your admission letter are the names that will be on your certificate after graduation. There should be no abbreviation whatsoever in your names. ICT Unit will collect and update all corrected students information when approved by the Registrar.
- CHANGE YOUR PASS WORD: It is advisable for students to change their password from the default password to a customized password and protect it against hackers for security reasons. It is obligatory on you to protect your password. Do not allow your password to be used by another person other than yourself.
- UPLOAD PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH: Upload your passport photograph and save it with your Matriculation Number with the extension.JPG. The size should be as stipulated on the portal (100×100 pixels, not more than 100kbytes) . This is very important because your payment receipts will not be valid without your passport photograph.
- PAY SCHOOL FEES: Students can pay school fees and other incidental charges on the portal. They can also print receipts of all payments. NOTE that using the suggested modes of payment on our portal is to safeguard your funds and to avoid loss of money during payment transactions.
- HOSTEL ACCOMMODATION: Application for Hostel Accommodation is optional and should be done through the portal. Click on Hostel Accommodation on the Dashboard to book for accommodation. Applicants shall be treated based on first-come-first serve basis. A period of one week from the date of approval shall be given to students whose applications have been approved to make payment. All booked spaces not paid for within one week of booking shall be revoked. NOTE that you cannot book more than once. Also make sure you choose a hostel on the campus where your faculty is located. PLEASE, DO NOT PAY FOR ACCOMMODATION WITHOUT A BOOKING. THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS.
- EVIDENCE OF PAYMENT OF ACCOMMODATION: Successful students that have been allocated hostel accommodation should Print Bed Space Booking Approval, pay Hostel Accommodation Fee and print evidence of payment. They should also print Bed Space Allocation Slip and Hostel ID Card. At this point, they can proceed to their various Hostels and see their Hostel Administrators to occupy their allocated spaces.
- COURSE REGISTRATION: After screening and Bio-Data Update, click Returning Students on the main Undergraduate Portal menu. Log in with your Registration Number and Password. This takes you to your Dashboard where you can select Course Registration on the left panel. Complete your Registration by registering all the courses you are expected to offer this session. NOTE that your Course or Level Coordinator as the case may be is assigned to guide you on what to do. You need to know your Level Coordinator.
- MEDICAL REGISTRATION: Complete the Medical Record Forms downloaded earlier fill them and visit the University Medical Centre for further instructions.
- LIBRARY REGISTRATION: Visit the University Library and register as a student so that you can have access to Library facilities.
- DOCUMENTATION: Submission of all verified registration and payments documents as required by the University in appropriate files as guided by your Faculty officer
- MATRICULATION OATH: Signing of Matriculation oath is an important event in the history of new students. It is only when this is completed that they are regarded as students of the University of Abuja.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “UNIABUJA Acceptance Fees | UNIABUJA Acceptance Fees Portal 2021 & Guidelines”.
SEE OTHER FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES ACCEPTANCE FEES & REGISTRATION GUIDELINES
- UNICAL Acceptance Fees | UNICAL Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIUYO Acceptance Fees | UNIUYO Acceptance Fees Portal
- University Of Ibadan UI Acceptance Fees | UI Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIJOS Acceptance Fees| UNIJOS Acceptance Fee Portal
- UNILORIN Acceptance Fees | UNILORIN Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNILAG Acceptance Fees | UNILAG Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIABUJA Acceptance Fees | UNIABUJA Acceptance Fees Portal
- UAM Acceptance Fees | UAM Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIMAID Acceptance Fees | UNIMAID Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNN Acceptance Fees | UNN Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIPORT Acceptance Fees | UNIPORT Acceptance Fees Portal
- UDUSOK Acceptance Fees | UDUSOK Acceptance Fees Portal
- MOUAU Acceptance Fees | MOUAU Acceptance Fees Portal
- MAUTECH Acceptance Fees | MAUTECH Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIZIK Acceptance Fees | UNIZIK Acceptance Fees Portal
- OAU Acceptance Fees | OAU Acceptance Fees Portal
- ATBU Acceptance Fees | ATBU Acceptance Fees Portal
- ABU Zaria Acceptance Fees | ABU Zaria Acceptance Fees Portal
- BUK Acceptance Fees | BUK Acceptance Fees Portal
- Fupre Acceptance Fees | FUPRE Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUTA Acceptance Fees | FUTA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUTMINNA Acceptance Fees | FUTMINNA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUTO Acceptance Fees | FUTO Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUD Acceptance Fees | FUD Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUDMA Acceptance Fees | FUDMA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUKASHERE Acceptance Fees | FUKASHERE Acceptance Fees Portal
- FULAFIA Acceptance Fees | FULAFIA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FULOKOJA Acceptance Fees | FULOKOJA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUNAI Acceptance Fees | FUNAI Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUOYE Acceptance Fees | FUOYE Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUWUKARI Acceptance Fees | FUWUKARI Acceptance Fees Portal
Thanks For Reading
RELATED UNIABUJA POSTS
UNIABUJA Remedial Admission List
UNIABUJA Admission List | Check 1st, 2nd, 3rd Batch Admission List
UNIABUJA Postgraduate Admission Form
UNIABUJA Part-Time/Sandwich Degree Admission Form
UNIABUJA Post UTME Past Questions, PDF’s & Answers | UNIABUJA Post UTME Exam Focus
UNIABUJA School Fees For New & Returning Students
UNIABUJA Acceptance Fees| UNIABUJA Acceptance Fees Portal & Guidelines
Uniabuja.edu.ng | UNIABUJA Official Latest News Updates & Portal | Admission Guide
Updated UNIABUJA Postgraduate School Fees
Updated UNIABUJA Postgraduate Courses
UNIABUJA Post UTME Form Is Out Online | Uniabuja.edu.ng
UNIABUJA Post UTME Result | How To Check Your Post UTME Result
UNIABUJA Cut Off Marks | JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks
Mrs Ademolu says
Please I would like to know how much is the schedule fees for pre degree 2019/2010 in uUniaAbuja as well as the requirements Thanks. Mrs Ademolu
Mrs Ademolu says
I want to know when UniAbuja pre degree form would be out
Ugbaje Anthony Don says
Those who have been given admission already are they involved in suspended