Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly take a look at the topic “UNIABUJA Postgraduate Admission Form | How To Apply Easily“.
This has become absolutely necessary as several of our site visitors have been sending us emails concerning information as to when the UNIABUJA postgraduate application process will become.
However, we are glad to be inform you that the UNIABUJA postgraduate admission form is out and these may answer some of the very many questions people have been asking such as [university of abuja 2024/2025 postgraduate admission form, university of abuja postgraduate admission 2024/2025, uniabuja postgraduate admission list 2024/2025, university of abuja postgraduate form 2024/2025, university of abuja postgraduate admission list, university of abuja postgraduate 2024/2025, university of abuja postgraduate admission 2024/202, university of abuja postgraduate school fees, UNIABUJA Postgraduate Admission Form 2024/2025 | How To Apply Easily].
Nevertheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
UNIABUJA Postgraduate Admission Form | How To Apply Easily
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) postgraduate programmes for the academic session.
UNIABUJA postgraduate programmes lead to the award of :
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE), Business Administration (PGDBA), Public Administration (PGDPA), Political Science, Banking and Finance (PGDBF), Diplomatic Studies, Statistics, Engineering, Food Hygiene, Veterinary Epidemiology, Crop Production, Agronomy, Agro Forestry, Agricultural Economics and Farm Management, Agric Business Management, Soil, Animal Science, Environmental Planning and Protection (PGDEPP), Postgraduate Diploma in Gender Studies.
- Master of Arts (M.A), Master of Education (M.Ed), Master of Science (M.Sc), Master of Law (LL.M), Master of Public Administration (MPA), Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) and Master of Environmental Planning and Protection (MEPP), Master of Public Health, Master of Engineering, Master of Veterinary Public Health, Veterinary Preventive Medicine, Veterinary Microbiology, Bacteriology, Immunology, Virology and
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in various areas of specializations in the listed Faculties and Departments in ‘1’ and ‘2’ above.
UNIABUJA Postgraduate Admission – General Entry Requirements.
- Candidate for Postgraduate studies into University of Abuja must have obtained at least (5) credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings in WASC NECO GCE (Ordinary Level) or their equivalent.
- Candidate applying for the M.A., M.Ed., M. Eng., MVPH, MVPM and M.Sc. degrees in any field must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree with at least second class lower division in the relevant discipline.
- A Candidate for Ph.D. in any Programme of the University of Abuja must have obtained a minimum weighted average score of 60% (4 points) letter grade “B” average performance in the Master’s Degree
- A Candidate applying for the Ph.D. with a Master’s Degree from any other University, who in his/her Masters study had not previously taken the compulsory courses or their equivalent, similar to the courses in the University of Abuja shall, on admission be required to offer and pass such courses with a minimum of 60% (4 points) or a letter grade “B”
- Candidates seeking for admission into any of the postgraduate Diploma Programmes must possess a university degree with minimum grade of third class or HND with a minimum of Lower Credit.
- MBBS, BDS is required for MPH Community Medicine while health related degree is required for MPH Sexual and Reproductive Health
- NOTE: PhD, candidates should attach a maximum of 500 words research proposal
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Postgraduate Admission.
- How To Start A Bridal Shop Business In Nigeria
- How To Start A Phone Selling Business In Nigeria
- How To Start A Perfume Business In Nigeria
- Nigeria’s Got Talent Registration, audition dates and Venue
- 6 Top Lucrative Business You can do to make Money During Christmas
- The Voice Nigeria registration, Audition Dates and Venues
- Peak Talent Hunt registration Audition dates and Venues
Visit the Official University Portal at www.pgportal.uniabuja.edu.ng and click on Postgraduate School to apply on line.
Visit the PG University Portal at www.unibuja.com and click on Postgraduate School to apply on line.
Application Fee: A non-refundable Application fee of N20,500.00 should be paid to University of Abuja Account through REMITA via University of Abuja Portal www.unibuja.com. NOTE: Applicants are advised to access REMITA through University of Abuja Portal above for record purposes.
A non-refundable Application fee of N20,500.00 should be paid to University of Abuja Account through REMITA via University of Abuja Portal www.pgportal.uniabuja.edu.ng.
Please NOTE the following:- Mix-up in the application by applicant will attract other charges, Multiple applications are to be paid for and fill forms separately, Error in completion and submission of forms during the process of application would lead to loss of application processing for the academic session (e.g selecting M.Phil. instead of M.Sc. or Ph.D.), A candidate who is not admitted into the programme applied for cannot transfer the application for consideration into another programme, Statement of Result for (4) years and above will not be accepted for admission (applicants should, therefore, obtain certificates from the relevant examination bodies) NOTE that Application fees are non-refundable.
NOTE: Applicants are advised to access REMITA through University of Abuja Portal above for record purposes.
UNIABUJA Postgraduate Admission – Closing Date.
The application portal will be opened for a period of Six (6) weeks from the date of this advert. Applicants are advised to fill in and submit their Application forms within this period.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “UNIABUJA Postgraduate Admission Form t | How To Apply Easily”.
Thanks For Reading
RELATED UNIABUJA POSTS