Table Of Interest
- 1 University Of Abuja Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Is Out Online | Uniabuja.edu.ng
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic “UNIABUJA Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Is Out Online | Uniabuja.edu.ng“.
This has become absolutely necessary as a lot of UNIABUJA aspirants have been asking us questions in our whatsapp and telegram group pertaining to the subject matter.
However, if you have been wondering about [uniabuja post utme portal, uniabuja post utme 2019/2020, uniabuja post utme 2019/20, uniabuja post utme screening 2019, uniabuja post utme past questions, uniabuja post utme result, uniabuja latest news update, uniabuja 2019/20 screening date, UNIABUJA Post UTME Form 2020/2020 Is Out Online | Uniabuja.edu.ng], then you can see tha you are not the only one.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
UNIABUJA Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Latest News
Candidates who sat for the 2019/2020 UTME and chose University of Abuja as their first choice are invited for a Post UTME from Wednesday, 18th – 23th September, 2019 at the main Library, University of Abuja, Abuja.
The management of the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) invites suitably qualified candidates to her 2019/2020 academic session post UTME / admission screening exercise.
However, it is relevant to note that the Post UTME form is on sale yet but however, this thread was created to Keep you informed whenever the post utme result comes out. Therefore ensure you stay updated.
Eligibility/ Screening requirements For UNIABUJA Post UTME 2019/2020
1.) Candidates with relevant O’ Level results at NOT MORE THAN TWO (2) SITTINGS and who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2019/2020 UTME;
2.) Must have chosen university of Abuja as their first choice or changed from other Institutions to University of Abuja as their first choice;
3.) Candidates for Direct Entry (D.E) Admission will be required to upload both their O’ Levels and Higher qualifications accordingly to the University portal and attend the screening exercise.
How To Apply For UNIABUJA Post UTMe 2019/2020
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only), through Remita Platform via the University of Abuja 2019 Post-UTME Screening Portal.
2. Click Undergraduate link on the left pane
3. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on “Get details”
4. Complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address and click next.
5. On the payment review page, click on “Generate RRR” and this takes you to another page
6. Click “Submit” and you will be redirected to remita payment page.
7. Enter ATM card (Mastercard or Visa) number and other details as appropriate and submit
8. Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click continue to complete your payment.
9. After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your Jamb registration number and Surname as password
10. Click on “Login to dashboard”
11. Click on “Application form” and complete your registration.
12. Ensure you print completed registration form, payment receipt and exam schedule
NOTE: You can always requery your payment attempt in case you have been debited and network fails while completing your payment. Enter your JAMB registration number, click “Get details”, then requery your unsuccessful payment attempt as shown below
For support, contact [email protected]
Other Relevant Information Concerning UNIABUJA Post UTME 2019/2020
However, as I have related at the beginning, UNIABUJA Post UTME form is on sale. Nevertheless, this thread has been created so that you can know immediately when the psot utme result comes out.
This means that all you need to do is come back to keep checking for updates.
Finally, if you are on whatsapp, you can drop your number so we add you to our whatsapp group.
That’s the much I cant take on the topic “UNIABUJA Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Is Out Online | Uniabuja.edu.ng”.
Thanks For Reading
RELATED UNIABUJA POSTS