UNIABUJA Cut Off Marks 2019/2020 | JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks
Today, you and I will quickly look at the topic “UNIABUJA Cut Off Marks 2019/2020 | JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks“.
This has become necessary as several students and aspirants who put in for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination for the 2019/2020 academic session for UNIABUJA have been asking different questions pertaining the departmental and faculty cut off point.
Nonetheless if you are among those who have been searching for [uniabuja departmental cut off mark 2019, uniabuja departmental cut off mark 2019, uniabuja departmental cut off mark for 2019/2020, uniabuja cut off mark 2019/2020, university of abuja cut off mark 2019, university of abuja cut off mark for medicine and surgery, uniabuja medicine and surgery, courses offered in uniabuja, UNIABUJA Cut Off Marks 2019/2020 | JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks], then you are not alone.
Nevertheless, do not panic because o3schools.com got you covered and you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
UNIABUJA Cut Off Mark 2019/2020
- 7 Best Ways To Overcome Examination Fear
- How To Manage Exam Stress Effectively
- When and How to cram | Effective Cramming Methods That Stick
- 7 Deadly mistakes undergraduates make and why you should avoid them.
Am sure by now, you should have understood that there are certain requirements you must meet before you can be considered for admission into the University of Abuja to study any course of your choices such as Law, Engineering, Medicine, Pharmacy and the likes.
Anyway, one of these requirements includes beating the required departmental and faculty cut off mark for the year in view. However, it is generally advisable to carefully study and very high above the cut off point/mark to be on the safer side.
Well, we will dabble into this topic of interest under the following headings;
Without further ado, lets hit the road immediately.
What Does Cut off Mark Really Mean?
You want to know what cut off mark means?, don’t worry, I will explain in a way you will understand.
Cut off mark simply means a certain mark which candidates are expected not to score below if they want to be admitted for the particular year in view.
For example, if UNIABUJA sets its JAMB cut off mark as 300, then any student who scores below 300 should automatically start thinking of other options.
Generally, in cut off marks, you are expected to score above or get the exact cut off mark but you will agree with me that it is risky hanging on a knife’s edge.
I hope you now quite understand what cut off mark means right?
UNIABUJA Minimum JAMB Score Requirement To Get Admitted In 2019
UNIABUJA is one of the top tertiary institutions in Nigeria located in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja and they try to maintain a certain standard. It is often said that if you cannot improve on the existing standard, keep the standard the way you found it. There is no way UNIABUJA will decide to beat their cut off mark down below their minimum cut off mark.
Therefore, if you an aspirant of UNIABUJA and you scored 180 and above, then you are in safe hands.
The minimum JAMB score requirement for UNIABUJA is 180 and you are expected to beat this cut off mark far above it so that your chances of getting admitted will increase.
This is because any school will want to will not be admitted those who scored 180 first when there are other students that scored 250.
In conclusion, if you want to be on the safe side, try to beat the cut off mark far above the normal cut off mark.
UNIABUJA Merit Cut of Mark For Each Faculty
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- 2018 International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship 2018
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship 2018
- Kings College London International Scholarship
The following are the cut off marks for each of the faculties/departments present In UNIABUJA.
- Veterinary Medicine…….180
- Public Administration…….180
- Mechanical Engineering…….180
- Primary Education Studies…….180
- Education and Social Studies…….180
- Education and Physics…….180
- Political Science and International Studies…….180
- Education and Mathematics…….180
- Education and Islamic Studies…….180
- Education and Integrated Science…….180
- Education and Geography…….180
- Education and Economics…….180
- Education and Christian Religious Studies…….180
- Medicine and Surgery…….180
- Education and Chemistry…….180
- Education and Biology…….180
- Education and Arabic…….180
- Islamic Studies…….180
- Guidance and Counselling…….180
- Environmental Education…….180
- English and Literary Studies…….180
- Electrical Engineering…….180
- Drama/Dramatic/Performing Arts…….180
- Computer Science…….180
- Civil Engineering…….180
- Christian Religious Studies…….180
- Chemical Engineering…….180
- Business Management…….180
- Business Administration…….180
- Banking and Finance…….180
- Arabic Studies……..180
- Agricultural Science and Education…….180
How Does UNIABUJA do their Screening?
- Dangote’s Top Secrets Of Success
- How to remember anything you have read
- How to study effectively and efficiently
After seeing all of UNIABUJA’s departmental cut off marks for the year 2018/2019, the next important question to ask is How UNIABUJA do their screening.
Basically, the University of Abuja does its admission screening in two phases.
The first phase involves aspirants who applied to study in UNIABUJA proceeding for the pre-screening exercise immediately it is being announced.
Usually, during this first phase, only two major documents are needed i.e SSCE Result and JAMB Registration print out.
However, as a note of warning, all candidates are advised to go their pre-screening venues or centers 30 minutes before time to avoid stories that touch the heart.
Finally, the second phase then comes along immediately you have been admitted into UNIABUJA to study any choice of course. However, at the second phase, you need to do proper screening and the documents usually needed include;
Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
Certificate of Local Government of Origin
Original copies of your credentials (certificates and statements of result)
Letter of good conduct from your village head or any responsible member of your community/or civil servant not below grade level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
That’s the much i can take on the topic “UNIABUJA Cut Off Marks 2019/2020 | JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks“.
Thanks For Reading
However, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to drop them in the comment box.
Please don’t forget to share this.