Table Of Interest
Today you and I will quickly take a look at the topic “MAUTECH Acceptance Fees 2023/2024 | MAUTECH Acceptance Fees Portal & Guidelines”.
This has become very important as a result of the very many newly admitted Modibbo Adama University Students as well as those who are seeking to be admitted into the Modibbo Adama University about the acceptance fees and acceptance fees payment details.
In this article you shall get to see the following;
At the end of this article, we will have satisfactorily satisfied the curiosity of those who have been searching for answers regarding [mautech registration fee, mautech school fees, mautech screening, mautech admission portal, mautech admission status, mautech admission list 2023, spgs mautech registration, cdl mautech student portal, MAUTECH Acceptance Fees 2023/2024 | MAUTECH Acceptance Fees Portal 2023 & Guidelines].
Without wasting much of your time, lets head to the topic “MAUTECH Acceptance Fees| MAUTECH Acceptance Fees Portal & Guidelines” right away.
The best way to explain what acceptance fee mean is by using an illustration which I will give below.
When you apply to a particular university especially through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) either for full time or direct entry and you check your JAMB CAPs or JAMB Portal and discovered that you have been admitted, then the first step to take is to accept or reject the admission give to you by JAMB.
Therefore, if you decide to reject the admission, then there will not be need to be talking about acceptance fee as the next point of call in this article but if you accept the admission, then you will need to pay a certain amount to show that you have accepted the admission given to you and that there is no need to for the school to complain to JAMB to gift another candidate that admission slot.
Therefore, acceptance fee means the fee you pay to secure your admission slot for any particular admission year like in as we are currently considering.
Sequel to the above concrete explanation concerning what acceptance fee is all about, you should already be clear on what might happen or will happen if you permit me to say about why you need to pay acceptance fee.
The truth of the whole matter is that several aspirants in any particular are eagerly searching for admission and if you are lucky to be given, then you should hold it dearly for yourself before it is being gifted to someone else.
This means that you need to pay acceptance fees so that your slot which has been given to you will be secured and not given to another person.
Some schools fix deadlines for payment of acceptance fees and of course for such schools, you don’t need to delay the payment because they are not necessarily begging you to as several aspirants are looking for such ad slots.
Likewise from the above, if you don’t pay acceptance fee, it means that you don’t need the admission and of course technically means that you have forfeited the admission given to you by the Joint Admissions and Matriculations board.
After surfing the web, as well as contacting the school’s using their administrative email, one thing that we discovered is that, MAUTECH ACCEPTANCE FEES is not spelled out anywhere. However, it is highly possible it is added to the school fees before payment of fees is done.
NEW STUDENTS: On receipt of the original admission letter that carries your admission number, you can now proceed to start registration.
Please contact your department on courses to register (Returning students only please)
WARNING: Payment with RRR not generated from the University platform (www.mautech.safsrms.com) will not be accepted either will the University refund such payment.
- Visit the site: mautech.edu.ng and click on: “2020/2021 ONLINE REGISTRATION” OR type in your browser: mautech.safsrms.com and press Enter key
- Login with: User Name: Registration number or ID number e.g. CVE/17U/1475 and Password: mautech2019
- You must now change your password to be able to proceed. Keep this for future uses
- Click on: “Pay fees” (Your appropriate fee comes up. By the right side you will see two boxes for Hostel Accommodation – New or Old Hostels). NB: At this point. You MUST book for accommodation if you are interested otherwise, you can no longer book for it. Note that you cannot come back to book again. If you are not interested in accommodation, do not click on accommodation box.
- Click on: “Proceed to Payment”
You will be redirected to Remital Payment Gateway.
- You can pay with an ATM card: follow the displayed instructions.
- You can choose internet payment (Payment Through Bank) whereby you MUST generate your RRR using this platform at this point which you then take to the branch of any bank for your payment. Collect Remita Payment Receipt and Bank Teller as evidence of payment. You now take your evidence of payment to the University Bursary department at Room B3 for confirmation of payment before the system will allow you to continue with the registration.
- After successful payment, you will be redirected to your student account if you used ATM card. For those who used bank payment, you can log on to your account (i.e steps 1 & 2 above).
- Print and keep your Payment Receipt. You will need it!
- Now click on: “Course Registration” (Register for 1st and 2nd Semester Courses.). For returning students, Carryover courses and all outstanding lower levels courses MUST be added (or registered) first before the system will allow you to add new courses. NB: You need to contact your department for clarification at this point.
- All students are expected to completely fill in their biodata and upload Passport Photograph and Scanned Copy of all their documents in PDF format not more than lOOkb, within three weeks from the commencement date of registration.
- Go to your department for other necessary documentations within three weeks from commencement date of registration.
- On your browser type mautech.mycportal.com and press Enter key
- Login with: User Name: Registration number or ID number g. AE/10/0020 and Password: password (if you did not change it before)
- Click login, you will see a welcome message (Welcome to Global portal) click In the case where you have forgotten your password after changing it, click on the link “Forgot your password?”, and you will be presented with a page where you are expected to input your Username which is same as your registration/Matriculation number, and an email will be sent to the email address you registered within this portal.
- How to pay your fee: Click on <Pay your Fees> (on the top right corner of the page); Select the item – School Fees, then Click <Add Selected Items to My Fees List>, Click <Confirm Payments the amount to be paid would be displayed.
- Then select “REMITA”, Click <Pay Now>. (At this point, the amount you will as school fees would be displayed. Note that the System will warn you TWICE with the following message, “Please Confirm That Your Name is………….. ????, If It Is Not Then Close This Window, Open A Fresh One And Login Again Before Proceeding To Pay, If You Still See Another Person’s Profile, Then Contact The Authorities, If You Proceed Beyond This Point And End Up Paying For Someone Else, You Will Have Yourself To Blame as NO REFUND will be made”.
- If you are very sure of the name click pay now, confirm transaction details and click proceed to Gateway. Supply your ATM card details (name on the card, expiration date, etc.). Click “Submit”, and then click “Finish”. You can then click “Print” to print Receipt with the amount paid and with the REMITA RRR (Remita Retrievance Reference).
- If you do not have ATM Debit Card and wish to pay cash at the bank, copy your RRR at this point and go to the Bank to pay cash with the RRR copied here. DO NOT GENERATE ANOTHER RRR FOR PAYMENT. Collect Remita Payment Receipt and Bank Teller as evidence of payment. WARNING: Payment with RRR not generated at this point will not be accepted neither will the University refund such payment.
- Come back to the portal after payment of cash at Bank and Visit http://mautech.mycportal.com/cportal/web?Event=default
- Input your RRR (already used for payment at the Bank). Click “Check”, Message: Successful or Failed.
- If messaged successful that means you have paid and your Portal Account have been credited/updated with the amount paid. If messaged Failed, see support at Computer Center.
- Login to the Portal with your username/password again, then click “My Fees”, and click “print” to print Receipt.
- Now click on: Course Registration
- Register for 1st and 2nd Semester Courses. Carryover courses and all Outstanding lower levels courses MUST be added (or registered) first before you add new courses. NB: You need to contact your department for clarification at this point.
- Go to your department for other necessary documentations
- For those who are interested in The University Hostel Accommodation, go to Flexisaf platform (Steps 1-5). Note that your school fee is 0 naira as you have paid on Socketworks platform. You only need to pay for accommodation there.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “MAUTECH Acceptance Fees | MAUTECH Acceptance Fees Portal & Guidelines”.
SEE OTHER FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES ACCEPTANCE FEES & REGISTRATION GUIDELINES
- UNICAL Acceptance Fees | UNICAL Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIUYO Acceptance Fees | UNIUYO Acceptance Fees Portal
- University Of Ibadan UI Acceptance Fees | UI Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIJOS Acceptance Fees| UNIJOS Acceptance Fee Portal
- UNILORIN Acceptance Fees | UNILORIN Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNILAG Acceptance Fees | UNILAG Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIABUJA Acceptance Fees | UNIABUJA Acceptance Fees Portal
- UAM Acceptance Fees | UAM Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIMAID Acceptance Fees | UNIMAID Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNN Acceptance Fees | UNN Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIPORT Acceptance Fees | UNIPORT Acceptance Fees Portal
- UDUSOK Acceptance Fees | UDUSOK Acceptance Fees Portal
- MOUAU Acceptance Fees | MOUAU Acceptance Fees Portal
- MAUTECH Acceptance Fees | MAUTECH Acceptance Fees Portal
- UNIZIK Acceptance Fees | UNIZIK Acceptance Fees Portal
- OAU Acceptance Fees | OAU Acceptance Fees Portal
- ATBU Acceptance Fees | ATBU Acceptance Fees Portal
- ABU Zaria Acceptance Fees | ABU Zaria Acceptance Fees Portal
- BUK Acceptance Fees | BUK Acceptance Fees Portal
- Fupre Acceptance Fees | FUPRE Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUTA Acceptance Fees | FUTA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUTMINNA Acceptance Fees | FUTMINNA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUTO Acceptance Fees | FUTO Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUD Acceptance Fees | FUD Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUDMA Acceptance Fees | FUDMA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUKASHERE Acceptance Fees | FUKASHERE Acceptance Fees Portal
- FULAFIA Acceptance Fees | FULAFIA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FULOKOJA Acceptance Fees | FULOKOJA Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUNAI Acceptance Fees | FUNAI Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUOYE Acceptance Fees | FUOYE Acceptance Fees Portal
- FUWUKARI Acceptance Fees | FUWUKARI Acceptance Fees Portal
Thanks For Reading