Table Of Interest
- 1 MAUTECH Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out, Mautech.edu.ng | MAUTECH Latest News
Today, you and I will quickly take a look at he topic “MAUTECH Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out, Mautech,edu,ng | MAUTECH Latest News”.
This has become absolutely necessary as a lot of MAUTECH aspirants have been asking us questions in our whatsapp and telegram group pertaining to the subject matter.
However, if you have been wondering about [mautech admission checking portal, mautech school fees, mautech admission 2020, mautech post graduate courses, mautech postgraduate school, mautech resumption date, MAUTECH Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out, Mautech,edu,ng | MAUTECH Latest News],then you can see that you are not the only one.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
MATECH Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Latest News
Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola portal has been reopened effective from
Friday, 30th August –Sunday, 8th September, 2019.
Candidates who chose Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola as their MOST Preferred Choice of the institution (First Choice) are advised to register and submit their documents online [No physical presence is required please).
The Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH), Yola invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its degree programs for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Sales of Modibbo Adama University of Technology, MAUTECH Post-UTME Screening Exercise form for admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2020/2021 Academic Year has commenced
Candidates who chose Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola as their MOST Preferred Choice of institution (First Choice) are advised to register and submit their documents online [No physical presence is required please).
Eligibility For 2020/2021 Post UTME
The following are the eligibilities for Mautech Post UTME 2019/2020
- Candidates who scored a minimum of 180 points in UTME Exams are eligible to present themselves physically for the screening exercise into 100 level.
- Candidates with a minimum of Lower Credit in Diploma or Merit grade in NCE from a recognized tertiary institution are eligible to present themselves for the screening exercise into 200 level.
- You are to come along with both original and photocopy of your credentials, one passport size photograph and scratch card(s) for O’Level result(s) presented for verification.
How To Apply For The MAUTECH Post UTME 2020/2021
- Log on to mautech.edu.ng and click on ‘2020/2021 POST UTME’ link;
- Follow the details as displayed;
- You will be required to pay N2,000.00 for the Registration.
Full Registration Procedure;
- You are to visit the University website mautech.edu.ng and then click on 2020/2021 Apply now link, and click on ‘new applicant’.
- Enter your name, JAMB No., valid email address and phone number (ensure that it is your email and phone number, it will be used in subsequent communication with you).
- Click on ‘submit’
- Login page will be displayed for you.
- Use your JAMB No as your username and password to log in.
- You will be redirected to REMITA payment platform to make payment.
- Chose a payment option (i.e. using ATM Card or Bank):
- ATM Card Payment Option:
- Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
- Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
- Enter your Card details and ATM PIN No. and ‘submit’
- OTP confirmatory code will be sent to your phone/email to confirm your transaction.
- FINALLY, enter the sent OTP code to complete your transaction.
- N2, 000.00 will be deducted from your account.
- After completing the payment, you will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with your registration.
- Bank Payment Option:
- Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
- Select Bank;
- Enter your details as required and ‘submit’
- Print the e-invoice containing the Remita Reference No. and take to any Commercial Bank and pay the sum of two thousand (N2,000.00).
- A payment receipt will be generated for you from the bank.
- Logon to MAUTECH website again, select 2018/2019 POST UTME link, select existing applicant and enter your JAMB No as username and password. You will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with registration.
- ATM Card Payment Option:
- CHOICE OF PROGRAMME: You are required to select the choice of your programme of study from the list of available programmes.
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- You are expected to enter not more than two sittings of your O’level Examination results with their centres/examination numbers
- In addition to the above, DE applicants are expected to enter institution and class of diploma/statement of result obtained (ND, FIND, NCE, A level).
- UPLOADING OF PASSPORT/DOCUMENTS:
- You are required to upload your recent passport photograph that is very clear and with a plain red background. The picture should be in JPEG format and not more than 50kb in size.
- Upload Scanned Copies of the following Documents (the documents should not exceed lOOkb each):
- JAMB Result Slip for UTME/JAMB Acknowledgement Slip for DE
- O’ Level Result(s); two sittings maximum
- A Level Result (ND/HND/NCE/IJMB)
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Local Government Indigene Letter
- SUBMISSION APPLICATION: After filling/uploading all the necessary information/Certificates, you are advised to cross check and ensure that all entries/uploads are correct. You should then submit the application by clicking on the ‘Submit application’ button.
- PRINTING OF APPLICATION FORM: After successful submission of your application, your application page is displayed. Your JAMB Registration Number is your Application ID (Password) as well as your login Username. You may wish to print your application form by Clicking on the ‘Print Application’ button
Note: After successful registration, you are required to wait until you receive a text message indicating date, time and venue for the screening exercise.
The platform will be ready for online registration soon
i. Those with awaiting results are advised to upload obtained results immediately on the Post-UTME Platform for processing.
ii. DE applicants Online Registration for the Screening is not available for now but will be communicated in due course (keep checking our website: www.mautech.edu.ng)
iii. For more details, please refer to our website (www.mautech.edu.ng) for the 2019/2020 POST UTME Online registration procedure.
Other Relevant Information Concerning MAUTECH Post UTME 2020/2021
However, as I have related at the beginning, MAUTECH Post UTME form is on sale. Nevertheless, this thread has been created so that you can know immediately when the post utme result comes out.
This means that all you need to do is come back to keep checking for updates.
Finally, if you are on whatsapp, you can drop your number so we add you to our whatsapp group.
That’s the much I cant take on the topic “MAUTECH Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out, Mautech,edu,ng | MAUTECH Latest News”.
Thanks For Reading