Table Of Interest
- 1 Bowen University Post UTME Form 2020/2021 For UTME & Direct Entry Screening
- 1.1 Bowen University Post UTME Form
- 1.2 Bowen University Admission General Entry Requirement.
- 1.3 How to Apply for Bowen University Post UTME / Admission Screening.
- 1.4 ENQUIRY AND SALE CENTRES
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic “Bowen University Post UTME Form 2020/2021 For UTME & Direct Entry Screening”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from several of our site’s visitors concerning when the Bowen University Post UTME Form 2020/2021 will be Out as well as how to go about the application.
Nonetheless,if you happen to be among those that have been searching for answers to [bowen university admission list 2020/21, bowen university courses, what is post utme, www postutme org ng, which polytechnic is still selling form, bowen university cut off mark, latest post utme news, 2020 2021 post utme form, Bowen University Post UTME Form 2020/2021 For UTME & Direct Entry Screening], then you can see that you are not the only one.
However, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
Bowen University Post UTME Form
Bowen University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates (UTME & Direct Entry) for admission into its degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Bowen University Admission General Entry Requirement.
- All applicants are required to sit for 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- All applicants are required to have credits at SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved equivalent in at least five (5) subjects, which must include English Language and four other subjects as may be specified by each Faculty.
- The five credits should be obtained at not more than two sittings.
- For Medicine and Surgery (MB; BS), Nursing Science and Physiotherapy programmes, the five credits (including Mathematics and English) must be obtained at only one sitting and NABTEB is not acceptable.
- Candidates awaiting results may apply.
- All applicants will be required to go through Bowen University Screening Exercise.
- Applicants are to complete the University Application forms.
- Interested candidates who have applied to JAMB for admission and wish to change their choice of institution to Bowen University are required to:
- Apply for change of institution through JAMB.
- Complete the Bowen University Application Form.
- Participate in the Bowen screening exercise.
(ii) DIRECT ENTRY
- All applicants for direct entry must satisfy any of the following:
- NCE at credit level, ND and approved equivalents with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields.
- At least two Advanced Level passes at acceptable grade level.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB),Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies at acceptable grade levels.
- In addition to NCE/ND/IJMB, JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each Faculty or programme, candidates must also satisfy the Ordinary Level requirements.
- HND holders may be admitted to 200 Level or 300 Level depending on the regulation guiding admission into each department / programme.
All direct entry candidates are required to apply through JAMB.
How to Apply for Bowen University Post UTME / Admission Screening.
- Application Fee: N10,000
- Programme: Undergraduate
- Mode of Entry: UTME and DE
STEP 1 – Go to ugadmissions.bowen.edu.ng to fill out and submit your application form.
STEP 2 – Take your Computer-Based Post UTME Examination Online at home or anywhere you are, based on the Bowen Examination time-table.
STEP 3 – Get your result immediately.
(a) On-Line Application
To complete the on-line application form:
- Visit Bowen University website www.bowenuniversity.edu.ng and follow the procedure:
- Click on “Apply Now” under the UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION sub menu. This takes you to the admission guide. Go through it and click on “CLICK HERE TO APPLY” at the bottom of the page to create an identity (Pre-Registration).
- After the pre-registration, generate a payment invoice with your unique transaction ID for the sum of Ten thousand, three hundred Naira (N10, 300) only as application form fee.
- Then, proceed to Quick Teller page to make payment online.
- Payment for on-line forms through Banks – After generating a unique transaction ID through the University website, applicants may proceed to any of the following banks with their transaction ID to make payments: Sterling Bank, Unity Bank, Wema Bank and United Bank for Africa (UBA).
- Upon confirmation of payment, proceed to the School Admission page “eportal.bowenuniversity.edu.ng/apply to log in using your already created username and password in order to complete and submit the application form.
- Upon successful submission, print out your acknowledgment card and profile.
- Applicants in Lagos State may wish to visit the Bowen Microfinance Bank, Baptist Academy Compound, Obanikoro, Lagos for assistance for completing the application form. Contact: 08034955444, 08023672806, 08062435570
(b) Off-line Application Forms
- Application Forms may be obtained from any of the sales centres indicated below in ‘I’ upon the presentation of a non-refundable application fee of N 10,000.00 (Ten thousand naira) only in bank draft payable to Bowen University. Candidates must indicate their names and addresses at the back of the Bank draft.
Applicants are expected to submit their application forms on the screening day.
ENQUIRY AND SALE CENTRES
Applicants may visit any of the following centres for enquiries and may also obtain the application form:
i) Bowen University, Iwo, Osun State. Tel: 09036206970 or 07085434397
ii) Bowen University Liaison Office, Baptist Building, Oke Bola, Ibadan, Oyo State. Tel: 08033797387
iii) First Baptist Church, Opposite NNPC Quarters, Area 11, P. O. Box 331, Garki, Abuja. Tel: 08059648342.
iv) Ekiti Baptist Conference Secretariat, Km. 3 Ikere Road, Off Ologede Police Station, Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State. 08036265636
v) Baptist College of Theology Benin, NTA Road, Benin City, Edo State. 08038412738 or 08062417396
vi) Central Baptist Conference Secretariat, Lamingo Dam road, Rikkos, Jos, Plateau State. 08065517071.
vii) Bethel Baptist Conference, 4 Ahmadu Bello Way, Kaduna, Kaduna State. Tel: 08023551299
viii) Bowen Microfinance Bank, Baptist Academy Compound, Obanikoro, Lagos. Tel: 08034955444, 08062435570
ix) First Baptist Church, 120,Wetheral Road, Owerri, Imo State. 08039371722.
x) Rivers Baptist Conference Secretariat, No 7 William Jumbo Street, Old GRA, Port-Harcourt. 08064180777.
xi) Kwara Baptist Conference Secretariat, Afon Road, Ganmo, Ilorin, Kwara State. 08039125460.
xii) Ogun State Baptist Conference, Baptist Mission Compound, Idi-Aba, Abeokuta, Ogun State. 07069647706.
xiii) Ondo State Baptist Conference Secretariat, Block 001 Plot 7 & 8 Alagbaka GRA, Extension Adjacent Freeman Petrol Station, Oba Ile Rd, Akure, Ondo State. 07038917271.
xiv) Delta State Baptist Conference, Amukpe, Sapele, Delta State. 08057257907.
xv) Beulah Baptist Centre, Behind Baptist High School, Ogbomoso, Oyo State. 08053514160
xvi) Oyo West Baptist Conference Secretariat, Oyo, Oyo State. 08035762942
xvii) Providence Baptist Church, 8, Baptist Avenue, Off Edet Akpan Lane, Itiam Edem Akai, Uyo, Akwa – Ibom State 08039102716
Bowen University Post UTME Screening Centres and Requirements.
All applicants are to appear for BOWEN University Screening Exercise to be conducted by the University on a date to be announced later at any of the following Centres:
- Baptist Academy, Obanikoro, Lagos
- Baptist College of Theology NTA/TV Road, Benin-City
- Fullness of God Nursery and Primary School, Ijapo Estate, Akure.
- Baptist Theological Seminary, Kaduna
- Bowen University, Iwo, Osun State
- Faith Baptist College, 1 Rumuaparaeli Street, Beside Holy Rosary Secondary School, Old GRA Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
- First Baptist Church, Area 11,Garki, Abuja.
- Union Baptist Grammar School, Ga-Akanbi, Ilorin, Kwara State.
- Baptist Girls College, Missions, Idi Aba, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
- Gilgal International School, Shelter Afrique Extension, Mbiabong, Uyo, Akwa – Ibom State
- Ethiope-Delta Baptist Conference Amukpe, Sapele, Delta State
Candidates are requested to come along with the following for the screening exercise:
- Writing materials
- Off-line / On-line Generated Acknowledgement form
- 2019 UTME result slip & Choice of Institution Slip
- O’ Level statement of result
- Birth certificate
- Application form (for candidate who obtained the offline form)
The Computer based exam start on Saturday June 20, 2020. Check your email for details after you have submitted your application form.
For supports: Contact: 08185451648, 07085434397, 09036206970 and 08168916329.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Bowen University Post UTME Form 2020/2021 For UTME & Direct Entry Screening”.
Thanks For Reading