Table Of Interest
- 1 BUK Cut Off Marks 2020/2021 | BUK 2020/2021 JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks
Today, you and I will quickly talk about “BUK Cut Off Marks 2020/2021 | BUK 2020/2021 JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks”.
This has become necessary as several students and aspirants who put in for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination for the 2020/2021 academic session for BUK have been asking different questions pertaining the departmental and faculty cut off point.
However if you are among those who have been searching for [buk cut off mark for medicine 2020/2021, buk departmental cut off mark 2020/2021, cut off mark for nursing in buk, buk cut off mark 2020/2021, buk cut off mark 2020/2021, buk departmental cut off mark for 2020, buk cut off mark for 2020 2021 admission, buk cut off mark for accounting, BUK Cut Off Marks 2020/2021 | JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks], then you are not alone.
Nevertheless, do not panic because o3schools.com got you covered and you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
- 7 Best Ways To Overcome Examination Fear
- How To Manage Exam Stress Effectively
- When and How to cram | Effective Cramming Methods That Stick
- 7 Deadly mistakes undergraduates make and why you should avoid them.
Am sure by now, you should have understood that there are certain requirements you must meet before you can be considered for admission into the University of Lagos to study any course of your choices such as Law, Engineering, Medicine, Pharmacy and the likes.
Anyway, one of these requirements includes beating the required departmental and faculty cut off mark for the year in view. However, it is generally advisable to carefully study and very high above the cut off point/mark to be on the safer side.
Without further ado, lets hit the road immediately.
What Does Cut off Mark Really Mean?
You want to know what cut off mark means?, don’t worry, I will explain in a way you will understand.
Cut off mark simply means a certain mark which candidates are expected not to score below if they want to be admitted for the particular year in view.
For example, if BUK sets its JAMB cut off mark as 300, then any student who scores below 300 should automatically start thinking of other options.
Generally, in cut off marks, you are expected to score above or get the exact cut off mark but you will agree with me that it is risky hanging on a knife’s edge.
I hope you now quite understand what cut off mark means right?
BUK Minimum JAMB Score Requirement To Get Admitted In 2020/2021
BUK is one of the top tertiary institutions in Nigeria and they try to maintain a certain standard. It is often said that if you cannot improve on the existing standard, keep the standard the way you found it. There is no way BUK will decide to beat their cut off mark down below their minimum cut off mark.
Therefore, if you an aspirant of BUK and you scored 180 and above, then you are in safe hands.
The minimum JAMB score requirement for BUK is 180 and you are expected to beat this cut off mark far above it so that your chances of getting admitted will increase.
This is because any school will want to will not be admitted those who scored 180 first when there are other students that scored 250.
In conclusion, if you want to be on the safe side, try to beat the cut off mark far above the normal cut off mark.
BUK Merit Cut of Mark For Each Faculty
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- 2018 International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship
The management of the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) has released the cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise.
All candidates who chose the University as their first choice in the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and made the cut-off marks published below are eligible for the post-UTME Screening Exercise.
The cut-off marks for the various Faculties /Programmes are as stated below:
PROGRAMME/ UTME Score
1. FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE. 180 and above
2. FACULTY OF ARTS AND ISLAMIC STUDIES. 180 and above
3. FACULTY OF ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES 200 and above
4. FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES180 and above
5. FACULTY OF CLINICAL SCIENCES 220 and above
6. FACULTY OF COMPUTER SCIENCE & IT. 180 and above
7. FACULTY OF COMMUNICATION 180 and above
8. FACULTY OF DENTISTRY 220 and above
9. FACULTY OF EARTH & ENV. SCIENCES180 and above
10. FACULTY OF EDUCATION 180 and above
11.FACULTY OF ENGINEERING 180 and above
12. FACULTY OF LAW 200 and above
13. FACULTY OF LIFE SCIENCES 180 and above
14. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES 180 and above
15. FACULTY OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES 220 and above
16. FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES 180 and above
17. FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES 180 and above
18. BLIND & DEAF CANDIDATES (FOR ALL PROGRAMMES)150 and above
|S/N||CUT OFF POINTS||COURSES IN THE FACULTIES OF:|
|1||220||Clinical Sciences (MBBS)|
|2||200||Allied Health Sciences|
|Communication (ONLY Mass Communication)|
|Arts and Islamic Studies|
|Basic Medical Sciences|
|Communication (Except Mass Communication)|
|Computer Science and Information Technology|
|Earth and Environmental Sciences|
How Does BUK do their Screening?
- Dangote’s Top Secrets Of Success
- How to remember anything you have read
- How to study effectively and efficiently
After seeing all of BUK’s departmental cut off marks for the year 2019/2020, the next important question to ask is How BUK do their screening.
Basically, the Bayero University, Kano does its admission screening in two phases.
The first phase involves aspirants who applied to study in BUK proceeding for the pre-screening exercise immediately it is being announced.
Usually, during this first phase, only two major documents are needed i.e SSCE Result and JAMB Registration print out.
However, as a note of warning, all candidates are advised to go their pre-screening venues or centers 30 minutes before time to avoid stories that touch the heart.
Finally, the second phase then comes along immediately you have been admitted into BUK to study any choice of course. However, at the second phase, you need to do proper screening and the documents usually needed include;
Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
Certificate of Local Government of Origin
Original copies of your credentials (certificates and statements of result)
Letter of good conduct from your village head or any responsible member of your community/or civil servant not below grade level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
That’s the much I can take on the topic “BUK Cut Off Marks 2019/2020 | BUK 2019/2020 JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks
Thanks For Reading
However, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to drop them in the comment box.
Please don’t forget to share this.
- BUK Cut Off Marks 2019/2020 | JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks
- BUK School Fees For Non-Indigenes 2019/2020 | BUK Latest News
- BUK School Fees For Returning Students 2019/2020 | BUK Latest News
- BUK School Fees For Direct Entry Freshers 2019/2020|BUK Latest News
- BUK School Fees & Acceptance Fees For Freshers 2019/2020
- BUK Postgraduate Admission Form 2019/2020 Out | How To Apply easily
- Updated BUK Postgraduate Courses 2019/2020 | 2018 BUK Postgraduate School Fees
- Updated BUK Postgraduate School Fees 2019/2020 | BUK PG School Fees Breakdown
- BUK Post UTME Result 2019/2020 | How To Check BUK Post UTME Result Easily
- BUK Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Is Out Online, Buk.edu.ng | BUK Latest Admission News
- Bayero University Kano BUK Part-Time SCE Admission List 2018/2019
- BUK Postgraduate Admission List 2019/2020 | Check All BUK Postgraduate Admission List Batches
- Bayero University Kano BUK Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2019/2020
- BUK Admission List 2019/2020 | 1st Batch & Direct Entry Admission List Out
- Bayero University Kano BUK Dangote Business School Admission Form 2019/2020
- BUK Dangote Business School School Fees 2019/2020
- BUK Dangote Business School Courses 2019/2020 & School Fees Breakdown
- BUK Post UTME Past Questions, PDf’s & Answers | 2019/2020 BUK Post UTME Exam Focus
- BUK Acceptance Fees 2019/2020 | BUK Acceptance Fees Portal 2019 & Guidelines
- BUK Academic Calendar 2018/2019 | BUK Latest News On Resumption & Physical Clearance
- Updated List of Courses Offered In BUK 2019/2020 | BUK Courses 2019 & Requirements