Time Management Tricks
Table Of Interest
- 1 Time Management Tricks
- 1.1 Take Charge Of Your Time
- 1.2 Wake Up Daily On Time
- 1.3 Always Go Out With A Small Jotter
- 1.4 Avoid Procrastination
- 1.5 Build Your Memory To Retain
- 1.6 Find Your peak Hours
- 1.7 Master What Works For You
- 1.8 Ask For Assistance
- 1.9 Form A Study Group With Your Classmates
- 1.10 Take Care Of Yourself
- 1.11 Ongoing Scholarships
Time management tricks are very many but for me. knowing when to say “NO” is the best. Have you ever wondered why you plan with the best time management tricks and still fail?. Your guess is as good as mine. To balance work, school and social life isn’t something easy to do. Having proper time management tricks and disciplining yourself to follow it works effectively. This time management tricks I am about to discuss can help you even if you become a family man. Let’s get to it.
Take Charge Of Your Time
It’s your time, so why won’t you take complete charge of it. Only one person has full control over how you spend your day, and that person is you, with directions from God. Learn to say ‘NO’ when you have to but get important things done first.
Wake Up Daily On Time
After probably going to night class at times, your day will probably never remain the same again. But it is important to to get up from the bed early daily. I think doing all your works and assignment during the day and resting for the evening is a nice time management trick. It keeps you sharp during the day and makes you to be responsive and active in classes.
Always Go Out With A Small Jotter
Write things down. Your brain might be very sharp but be on the safer side. Go out always with a pen and jotter. Take note of important things and see that you get to it as soon as possible. Write down all assignments and engagement. If possible tick them as you accomplish them.
Among all the time management tricks, this one is described as a thief. Procrastination they say is the thief of time. If you have taken time to write down your engagements or assignments, ignore other engagements that may troop in. Get things done at a time and resist the urge to procrastinate.
Build Your Memory To Retain
If you Study effectively and efficiently, you will save yourself time. Why students waste so much time is probably because they read an article/material 6-8 times without still understanding it. If you remember all you read the very first time, you will spend lesser time reading. Furthermore, build your memory to retain things you have studied before. This will keep your memory sharp and save some time.
Find Your peak Hours
Nobody knows you better than yourself. Every student knows the particular time in which they perform better mentally. Study yourself, figure out that time and do the most difficult part of your study that period of the day. You will soon discover that everything will become easy for you.
Master What Works For You
It is very important for time management to master the technique that works best for you. If you have been struggling with a particular method, quickly try something else. Change is the only constant thing.
Ask For Assistance
Time management tricks are very numerous but pride at times may not make you achieve a set target. You don’t need to wait for the last minute before you cry out for help. Waiting for the last minute before crying out for help is not only stressful but brings a lot of inconveniences. Also, while figuring things out yourself is very rewarding, at times it is better to ask for assistance from your mates.
Form A Study Group With Your Classmates
Research has shown that students who read with a study group often retain a lot after each session. There is no point studying all by yourself when you can achieve more with a study group.
Take Care Of Yourself
I decided to end with this because health is wealth. A sick person cannot read and even if he/she reads, assimilation will be pretty difficult. Furthermore, when you have a lot of classes, you hardly will have time to eat good food. Ensure you are eating well. Staying healthy is one of the time management tricks that works. When you are healthy, you have strength to study.
I hope this time management tricks help you reach your peak. I will also appreciate if you share this article. other articles that may interest you are below
- Common Grammar blunders that drive examiners nut
- Want to be successful? Read Aliko Dangote’s Top secrets Of Success
- Barack Obama’s top secrets of success
- Exxon-mobil Undergraduate
- NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarships
- NNPC / ADDAX Nigerian Undergraduate Scholarships
- SNEPco National Merit University Award Scheme
- Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) Undergraduate Scholarships
- Shell Undergraduate Scholarships for Nigerian Students
- Jim Ovia Scholarship For Nigerian Graduates and Undergraduates
- NPDC/SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship Awards
- Nigeria LNG Undergraduate Scholarship Award
- Fulbright Scholarship Program for Nigerians
- MTN Foundation Scholarships for Nigerian Students
- SEOF Scholarship For Secondary, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Nigerian Students
- Nigeria Women Association of Georgia (NWAG) Undergraduate Female Students Scholarship
- APM Terminals Scholarship & Internship for Undergraduates
- Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme For Young Nigerians
- Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship
- David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For African Students