Table Of Interest
Nevertheless, this has become very important because FUTMINNA has done its admission screening exercise and all the results are fully out.
However, if you are among those that has been searching for [futminna admission list 2nd batch, futminna admission list 2024/2025, futminna admission list 2024/2025, futminna admission list pdf, futminna admission requirement, futminna 3rd batch admission list, futminna latest admission news 2024/2025, futminna admission 2024/2025, FUTMINNA Admission List 2024/2025 | 1st Batch & Direct Entry Admission List],then you are not alone.
Nonetheless, the good thing is that you are here and you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
Therefore, the next question that will come into any FUTMINNA admission seekers mind is “How Do I check My Admission Status?”.
Well, the answer to that question is not far-fetched as you can see all of that information below.
FUTMINNA Admission List | 1st Batch, 2nd Batch, 3rd Batch & DE Admission List
- 50 best Nigerian Talent Shows and their audition dates
- Lucrative business you can do to make money during Christmas
- 7 Top reasons why students carry over courses in the university
- 7 Best ways to overcome Examination Fear
The management and authorities of FUAM have released the admission list for the academic session.
Therefore, all candidates that choose FUAM as their first choice of institution, sat and passed the post UTME screening exercise can now go ahead to check their admission status right away.
To check your admission status, simply follow the process below;
1) Go to the FUTMINNA admission status checking portal at https://eportal.futminna.edu.ng/adms/.
2) Enter your JAMB Registration No. in the provided column.
3) Enter One of Your Names in the next space.
4) Click on the Submit button to check your admission status.
Note: THIS PROVISIONAL ADMISSION IS SUBJECT TO YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF JAMB ADMISSION AND PRINTING OUT OF ADMISSION LETTER FROM JAMB WEBSITE.
THROUGH JAMB PORTAL
As at now, you can only access your FUTMINNA admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUTMINNA admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking online.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
If you don’t find your name there, there is high possibility that your name can be found in JAMBs portal or CAPS.
Therefore you can check;
O3schools is using this medium to congratulate all those who have been offered admission into the academic session of FUTMINNA.
We wish you a happy schooling experience.
You can drop your phone numbers so that we can add you to all FUTMINNA WhatsApp group of those who have been admitted.
FUTMINNA Acceptance Fee Payment Details.
1. Click on ‘2018/2019 Undergraduate Admission Status’ Link to Print/Reprint your admission status, so that you can retrieve your STUDENT ID.
2. Click on the link below to continue to Acceptance Fee Payment page. (A Login Page is displayed)
3. Click on the Link ‘Request for new Password’ on the Login page.
4. Enter your STUDENT ID
5. Click ‘Submit’ button
6. A page is displayed, showing the email created for you by the school.
7. Note: To Access your school email
i. Visit the school website; www.futminna.edu.ng
ii. Click on the Student Menu on the website
iii. A page is displayed showing Student Resources. Scroll down and click on Student e-mail.
iv. Enter your school email and your password. (Note: Your Password is your JAMB Registration Number). The system will prompt you to change your password.
v. Click on the inbox to retrieve the code sent to your email. (Note: If there is no code in the inbox, check the Spam folder for the code)
8. Click on the link below to continue to Acceptance Fee Payment page. (A Login Page is displayed)
9. Enter your Student Id and the code from the email as password.
10. Click on the Login button
11. A page will be displayed prompting you to set your password. (Note: When prompted enter the code from your email as old password then create your own password).
12. Login with your Student ID and the password you just created. (Note: Keep your Password Safe)
13. Your Portal page will be displayed showing your record. Click on the Acceptance Fee menu on the left pane.
14. Select payment type and click on submit button to complete your transaction.
FUTMINNA Clearance Details.
- Click on ‘e-portal Button’
- Enter your Student ID and Password to login to your personal page
- Enter your date of birth, nationality and number of sittings of your examinations
- Click the button ‘Update Admission Data’ to continue, in case the system logs you out; re-login with your Student ID and Password and continue.
- Click on ‘Personal Data’ to fill in your personal data
- Click on Academic Record
- Enter your examination details. Candidates with two sittings should enter combination of the sittings on the seven(7) result boxes provided
- All Direct entry candidates should do same as in 6 above and enter higher education records
- Upload scanned documents of the following credentials (Guarantor/Referee, Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, First Setting Result, Second Setting Result, Evidence of Name (in case of change of name), Signature, State of Origin and JAMB result slip with passport).
- Ensure that your scanned documents for upload are in jpeg or jpg format.
- The Dimension for signature must be 150(height) x 170(width) pixels
- The Dimension for other documents must be 500(width) x 680(height) pixels
- Click on ‘Submit Academic Records’ button to submit your data.
- Wait until your status changes to Cleared or Rejected. If Cleared proceed to payment stage but if Rejected, read the reason(s) for rejection.
For further inquiry please call: 08103317001, 08186949283, or send e-mail to [email protected]
That’s all I can take on the topic “FUTMINNA Admission List | 1st Batch & Direct Entry Admission List”.
Thanks for Reading
If you have any questions bordering your mind, pour it all out in the comment box.
I will be here to answer all of it.
Finally, remember that SHARING is CARING.
Also, See Other Articles You Might Be Interested In reading
- 7 deadly mistakes FUTMINNA undergraduates Make and why you should Never Dare It.
- 6 top signs of a wasted university education
- How to remember 900% of what you have read