Table Of Interest
- 1 UNN Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out Online, unn.edu.ng | UNN Latest News
- 1.1 UNN Post UTME Form UNN Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out Online, unn.edu.ng | UNN Latest News Latest News
- 1.2 UNN SCHOOL FEES
- 1.3 UNN CUT OFF MARKS
- 1.4 Eligibility For UNN Post UTME Form 2020/2021
- 1.5 Online Registration
- 1.6 How To Apply
- 1.7 Other Relevant Information Concerning University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Post UTME Form 2020/2021
- 1.8 UNN RELATED Articles
Today, you and I will quickly take a look at the topic “UNN Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out Online, unn.edu.ng | UNN Latest News”.
This has become absolutely necessary as a lot of UNN aspirants have been asking us questions in our whatsapp and telegram group pertaining to the subject matter.
However, if you have been wondering about [unn post utme screening form 2020/2021, unn post utme 2020/2021, unn post utme past questions, unn post utme cut off mark, unn post utme portal, unn post utme date 2020, unn latest news on admission, unn post utmesyllabus, UNN Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out Online, Unn.edu.ng | UNN Latest News],then you can see that you are not alone.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
Now, we shall take them one after the other.
UNN Post UTME Form UNN Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out Online, unn.edu.ng | UNN Latest News Latest News
UNN Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, screening dates, application fee, registration deadline, and details for the 2020/2021 Academic Session have been announced. The cut-off mark is 180. The application fee is N2000. The deadline is August 28th, 2020.
The University of Nigeria hereby invites candidates who made UNN their first-choice institution in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 and above for screening exercise.
UNN SCHOOL FEES
UNN CUT OFF MARKS
|FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE|
|NUTRITION AND DIETETICS||247|
|FACULTY OF ARTS|
|ARCHAEOLOGY & TOURISM||246|
|ENGLISH AND LITERARY STUDIES||271|
|FINE AND APPLIED ARTS||260|
|HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES||259|
|LINGUISTICS AND NIGERIAN LANGUAGES||245|
|THEATRE AND FILM STUDIES||254|
|FACULTY OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES|
|COMBINED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES||214|
|FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION|
|BANKING & FINANCE||229|
|FACULTY OF DENTISTRY|
|FACULTY OF EDUCATION|
|EDUCATION SOCIAL SCIENCES||245|
|GUIDANCE & COUNSELLING||263|
|HOME ECONOMICS EDUCATION||229|
|INDUSTRIAL TECHNICAL EDUCATION||236|
|LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE||246|
|FACULTY OF ENGINEERING|
|AGRIC & BIUORESOURCES ENGINEERING||204|
|FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES|
|GEOINFORMATICS & SURVEY||201|
|URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING||210|
|FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY|
|FACULTY OF LAW|
|FACULTY OF MEDICAL SCIENCES|
|FACULTY OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES|
|FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES|
|PHYSICS AND ASTRONOMY||200|
|PURE AND INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY||206|
|FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES|
|FACULTY OF VETERINARY MEDICINE|
Eligibility For UNN Post UTME Form 2020/2021
- Candidates who chose UNN in the 2020 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 200 or above for screening
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial bank.
The online registration commences on Wednesday, August 5, 2020 and ends on Friday, August 28, 2020. Candidates are advised to ensure they get the Official UNN Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers. This will help them prepare adequately for the screening exercise. CLICK HERE to get yours.
How To Apply
- Process Flow for Post-UTME Registration
- Log on to the University Website: unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2020/2021 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O/Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number. Note: Awaiting Results candidates should list their SSCE subjects)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (Ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O/Level 1
- O/Level 2 (For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review Summary Page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print Acknowledgement Slip.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES FOR 2020/2021 WHO MADE UNN THEIR FIRST CHOICE INSTITUTION SHOULD ALSO REGISTER FOR THE SCREENING.
Kindly visit the UNN Website regularly for updates.
Dr. Chris C. Igbokwe
Other Relevant Information Concerning University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Post UTME Form 2020/2021
That’s the much I cant take on the topic “UNN Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out Online, Unn.edu.ng | UNN Latest News”.
Thanks For Reading