UCH Ibadan Post Basic Perioperative Nursing Course Admission Form 2024/2025
Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for UCH Ibadan Post Basic Perioperative Nursing Course Admission Form 2024/2025 uch school of nursing form 2024/2025, uch school of nursing form 2024/2025, uch school of nursing portal, courses offered in uch ibadan, oyo state college of nursing & midwifery ibadan, which school of nursing form is out now, school of nursing ibadan school fees, uch nursing form 2024, then you are not alone.
Important as Your Life
Before you proceed it is very important for you to Know the difference between Registered Nursing and Registered Midwifery, How long it takes to study Nursing in Nigeria and if NCE, OND and HND Certificates can be used to study Nursing in Nigeria. Simply refer to the videos below
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the above-named School for a 1-year course in Perioperative Nursing beginning from November leading to licensing by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria as Registered Perioperative Nurse (RPON)
The course is designed to equip Registered Nurses (RN) with the theoretical underpinnings and skills required for providing safe, effective and acceptable perioperative care to the Nursing clients.
UCH Post Basic Perioperative Nursing Course Admission Requirements.
- Be Registered Nurses (RN) with current practice license of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria
- Have at least five (5) credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in English languages, Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Chemistry from WAEC or NECO O’level examinations’.
- Have at least one (1) year post qualification experience as a General Nurse.
- Approval for one (1) full year of release from employers or other training Schools.
- The course Is offered as both residential and full time. The school reserves the right to rusticate any student found to be involved in another course or employment during training without refund of fees paid.
How to Apply for UCH Post Basic Perioperative Nursing Course Admission Form.
Application form is available beginning from March through the UCH SCHOOLS’ PORTAL at webs https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng. Interested individuals are to do the following:
- Make a payment of a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand (N10,200.00) only through any commercial bank Into University College Hospital, lbadan T.S.A Account – Perioperative Nursing School. Teller to be change to receipt at UCH Accounts department.
- Make a payment of Two Hundred Naira (N200.00) only into Oyo State Nursing and Midwifery Committee Account, First Bank Plc. 2019704292.
- Present both the UCH receipt and First Bank teller for the payment of N200 at the Perioperative Nursing School to obtain a SCRATCH CARD with PIN for log in to website for online application submission.
- Go to the portal on https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng, download the Applicants’ User Guide and enter the PIN on your SCRATCH CARD to login and create your account.
- Follow instructions on the Applicants’ User Guide to input your data and submit your application online.
- Print 2 copies of your form and Photo card and submit for authentication at the Perioperative Nursing School.
Venue: West Midlands CBT Center, Akande Hall, Ajibode, Behind University of Ibadan
Time: 11:30 am
- Only candidates with authenticated (stamped and signed) Photo cards shall be allowed into examination venue
- Only candidates who attain acceptable standard at the examination shall be invited for interview or considered for selection following interview.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “UCH Ibadan Post Basic Perioperative Nursing Course Admission Form”.
Thanks For Reading