UNN Inter University Transfer 2018/2019 Out | See Application Guide Here
Online application commences on Monday, 16th July, 2018 and ends on Friday, 31st August, 2018.
UNN Inter University Transfer | Guide and All You Need To Know
Today, you and I will quickly run through the hot topic “UNN Inter University Transfer | Guide and All You Need To Know”.
This has become very necessary because of the different questions university candidates have been asking me concerning UNN IUT.
Highly Recommended:-7 highly deadly mistakes undergraduates make
However, if you have been searching for [Does UNN accept inter university transfer, how much is UNN inter university transfer, guidelines to process UNN inter university transfer, list of schools that accept inter university transfer, why inter university transfer is costly, how to process UNN inter university transfer, why I should not do inter university transfer, UNILORIN inter university transfer, Abu zaria inter university transfer, Uniben inter university transfer], then you are certainly not alone.
However, you will get all that you came here for right here at o3schools.com.
Concerning the subject of discussion, it is imperative to note that UNN inter university transfer form is usually released between July to September of every year.
Likewise, it suffice to note that not all universities accept inter university transfer.
To save you the stress of searching for the complete list of universities that accept inter university transfer, I have made a very comprehensive post on that right here at o3schools.com.
You can check that put in the link below.
Highly Recommended:- Updated and Complete List Of Universities That Accepts Inter University Transfer.
The first full fledged indigenous and autonomous university in Nigeria (UNN) loves keeping it’s standard and that is why it has some very vital and key requirements every student willing to transfer must obtain before venturing into filling the form.
Therefore, if you are not too busy, lets discuss the UNN inter university transfer under the following headings.
- Complete Guide To Process UNN Inter University Transfer
- How To Apply
Lets head to the first heading right away.
Complete Guide To Process UNN inter University Transfer
The following is the complete and updated guide on the processing UNN inter university Transfer.
The candidate or UNN must;
- transfer into the same course he/she was studying in his/her previous university.
- submit all recommendations for admission by transfer from faculty to the admission office for collation and presentation to Senate Entrance Board for consideration.
- send his/her application along side transcript. Furthermore, UNN officials will be sent to the university from where transfer is sought from for the manual verification.
However, as everything has almost gone online, online verification could also be employed to reduce stress.
Although if there is a problem with a particular students transcript, then it has to go manual.
- be a current student of the university from which he/she seeks the transfer from.
- Obtain the minimum University Of Nigeria (UNN) and Departmental entry requirements prior to entry into the university from where the transfer is being sought from.
- be withdrawn form the university if at any stage, irregularities are discovered in the papers presented by students.
- Obtain a minimum cumulative Grade Point Average of 2.95 on a 5.00 grade point scale to qualify for consideration .
Likewise, the candidate must not have spent more than just 2 academic sessions in his/her previous university.
Therefore, transfer students must not be admitted beyond second year for all programs in the university.
- not involve themselves with any officer of the university to circumvent the process of the transfer.
This will leas to serious disciplinary actions against any officer of the university caught in the act.
- have obtained a JAMB Score which of course should not be less than the minimum JAMB score of UNN students admitted into the department he/she is seeking to transfer to in the admission year.
- not admit more than 4% of the departmental of the departmental admission quota in one year (UNN).
How To Apply For UNN Inter University Transfer
To apply for UNN inter university Transfer, simply following the following well analyzed process.
- Go to UNN’s website or portal by clicking here or here respectively.
- input your mobile number to be able to generate and download a UNIQUE payment Invoice For Application Processing fee.
- After completing this first two processes, then pay the application Fee of N195,000 via Remita payment method at any commercial bank.
- Then generate a payment invoice which contains a Remita number .
- Print the invoice to enable you make payment at the bank.
- Then go over the very first step again after successfully making payment by visiting the University of Nigeria’s portal or website.
- Then this time, log in your mobile phone number as well as your invoice number.
- Fill and complete the UNN inter university transfer form online.’
- You are expected to print this form and submit to your university Registrar for completion of last stage to confirm your release from your present university.
WARNING:- It is imperative to note at this stage that any form which has not been completed online correctly will not be processed.
This is all I can take on the subject “UNN Inter University Transfer | Guide and All You Need To Know”.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to drop them in the comment box.
Likewise if you need me to personally inform you when UNN inter university transfer form comes out, then don’t hesitate to drop your number in the comment box.
Thanks For Reading.
Finally remember That SHARING is CARING.
See Other Articles That Might Interest You