UNILAG Inter-University Transfer | Guidelines And How To Process It
Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly take a look at the topic on “UNILAG Inter University Transfer | Guidelines And How To Process It”.
This has become very important as several students have been asking me several questions and typing into google search query on this term.
However, if you have been searching for [University of Lagos inter university transfer, Lasu inter university transfer, ui inter university transfer, university of ibadan inter university transfer, uniben inter university transfer, unilorin inter university transfer, oau inter university transfer, how to transfer from one university to the other, unilag inter faculty transfer, how to process University of Lagos inter university transfer, guidelines to follow when processing UNILAG inter university transfer], then you are certainly not alone.
However, you will get all that you seek for right here at o3schools.com.
The interesting thing about UNILAG is that almost every Nigerian Student wants to attend it.
Therefore, they achieve this by using the UNILAG inter-university method to eventually enter the university if the post utme method earlier failed them.
The Management of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) has approved the sale of Inter/Intra Faculty Transfer Application Forms for 2019/2020 Academic Session with effect from Monday, November 4, 2019.
UNILAG Students Eligible for Transfer.
Candidate for transfer must satisfy the following conditions:
- Must present their results showing their current CGPA;
- Must have obtained a CGPA of not less than 1.00;
- Must possess the pre-requisite ORDINARY/ADVANCED level subjects for admission into the intended programme; and
- Must have successfully completed minimum of 200 level by the end of 2018/2019 academic session.
- How To Understand and pass Difficult courses
- The Sure Guides To examination Preparation
- How To remember what you have read very easily
The following are the criteria for UNILAG Inter University transfer.
Therefore to be able to apply, candidates must;
- be willing to retain his/her former courses as well the same level after the completion of the transfer process.
- have successfully completed 200L at the time of application for the UNILAG inter-university transfer.
- have good moral standing in his or her present institution.
- be academically sound.
Therefore, the candidate must have at least a higher 2:1 in his/her Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA).
Although this does not translate to mean that a lower CGPA might not be accepted just that have a very good academic record will boost your chances of being considered even more.
WARNING:- Former cultists and students who have been rusticated from school should consider their application as a waste of time and resources.
Lets quickly move to how to apply.
Read Also:- How To Study Effectively and efficiently
How To Apply
To apply for UNILAG inter-university transfer,
- Before beginning to obtain the form UNILAG’s website, ensure you must have before now consciously downloaded and diluted all the guidelines
- Click here to obtain the UNILAG inter-university Transfer form.
- Once you have passed all necessary requirements click on the UNILAG payment Portal on the link above.
- Go on to select the category as in this case is inter-university transfer
- Fill in necessary requirements on the popped out form.
- Go on to print out the generated slip containing the Remittal Retrieval Reference (RRR) number.
- Then go to any affiliated commercial bank to pay a token of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000).
- Then go back to the university’s website to download the inter-university transfer form after successful payment of the token above.
- Scan the downloaded form properly and correctly and submit.
UNILAG Permissible Areas of Transfer.
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|1||COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, FACULTY OF PHARMACY||Faculty of Science, Faculty of Education (Science & Tech, Health \Education and Human Kinetics) and Faculty of Social Science (Department of Psychology)|
|2||FACULTY OF LAW||Faculty of Arts and Faculty of Education (Arts & Social Science, Educational Foundation and Educational Administration)|
|3||FACULTY OF ENGINEERING||Faculty of Management Sciences (Actuarial Science), Faculty of Science and Faculty of Education (Science & Technology)|
|4||FACULTY OF SCIENCE||Faculty of Social Science (Department of Psychology), Faculty of Management Sciences (Actuarial Science) Faculty of Education (Science & Technology), Faculty of Science|
|5||FACULTY OF ARTS||Faculty of Education (Arts & Social Science)|
|6||FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES, FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES||Faculty of Arts and Faculty of Education (Arts & Social Science, Educational Foundation and Educational Administration)|
|7||FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES||Faculty of Science, Faculty of Education (Science & Technology)|
That’s all on the subject “UNILAG Inter-University Transfer | Guidelines And How To Process It”.
I hope the article was useful?.
Anyway, if you want me to update you as to when UNILAG inter-university transfer form will be out, don’t hesitate to drop your phone number in the comment box and I will attend to you ASAP.
Thanks For Reading
Finally, remember that SHARING is CARING.