Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for UNILAG BALLOTING PORTAL 2020 | Date, Schedule & Requirements, unilag accommodation portal, www.unilag.edu.ng portal, unilag student portal login, unilag application portal, unilag hostel balloting 2020/2021, unilag hostel balloting 2020/2021, https accommodation unilag edu ng, unilag hostel balloting 2020, https accomodation unilag edu ng, then you are in the right place.
All Full Time PG Students should visit their Student Portal to ballot for Accommodation.
Note that very few spaces are available to each Department.
It is first come first to fill each Department quota.
The management of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) has issued a notice to all students of the school on Hostel Accommodation Balloting. Hostel balloting for returning students for 2020/2021 is
6th January 2020 while the date for new students is 13th January 2020. The message also pointed out that all bed spaces allocated must be paid for within three working days of allocation. Find the full publication below:
Time for the balloting is 8.00am to 4.00pm.
REQUIREMENTS FOR HOSTEL CLEARANCE
1. Hostel Confirmation Slip (Original)
2. Seven (7) passports
3. Bio-Data Form *for Freshers*
4. WAPIC Receipt (Photocopy)
5. Lagmobile Receipt (Photocopy)
6. School Fees Receipt
7. Admission Letter (Photocopy) *for Freshers*
8. 2 Bed Sheets
9. 2 Pillow Cases
10. Parents passport
11. SIGNED conditions of TENANCY
HOW TO BALLOT FOR UNILAG HOSTEL
- Go to UNILAG Student portal via studentportal.unilag.edu.ng.
- Log in to your portal
- Scroll down to the accommodation icon
- Click on it
- Select your desired hostel
- Click on hostel reservation
- Confirm your reservation
- Download your hostel slip
- Note: Only Registered students are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for UNILAG Hall of Residence.
- The 2015/2016 accommodation exercise is strictly an online distribution and allocation of bed spaces.
- Students should note that there are limited bed spaces due to increase in the number of students.
- Allocation of bed spaces will be on the basis of first come first served
- All freshers shall be distributed into permanent HoR. Thereafter they will ballot for bed spaces on the basis of their assigned HoR.
- Students with medical challenges (physically challenged inclusive) should register at the Medical Centre; otherwise their cases will not be treated by the Students Affairs Division.
- No sales of scratch cards for accommodation. Students are advised to log on directly to unilaghalls.com, for allocation of bed spaces using matriculation number or jamb registration number as the case is applicable
- Students should strictly abide by the time table for allocation of bed spaces for each category.
- Illegal sales or purchase of bed spaces attracts rustication for two (2) semesters; any student caught will be disciplined accordingly, so beware!!!
- Students must pay their accommodation fee within 3-working days after allocation of bed space, else the bed space stands forfeited
- Deriving from nine (9) above, another round of balloting will be carried out to give opportunity to students who did not succeed in the earlier ballot.
- Complaints should be channeled through the online help desk for accommodation. All complaints shall be attended to promptly. No students and staff are allowed to gather in or outside the Students Affairs Office.
- Re-assignment of HoR based on choice will not be entertained; students with such request shall forfeit his/her allocation.
- Under no circumstances should any bed space/room not officially assigned be occupied by any student.
- Students penalised for any form of social and academic misconduct are not eligible for accommodation.
- Biological form for staff child(ren) has been uploaded online, members of staff are expected to fill, print, sign and submit at the Student Affairs Division (attach copy of birth certificate and last course registration form of 2020/2021 session). Other necessary information will be posted on the University Website and in the Information Flash.
- All students resident in the HoR shall be issued identification pass/cards, which must be produced on demand at any point in time.
- All students are requested to avail themselves of information on accommodation through the Unilag Website, Lagmobile and the Information Flash.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “UNILAG BALLOTING PORTAL 2020 | Date, Schedule & Requirements”.
Thanks For Reading