UNILAG BALLOTING PORTAL 2023 | Date, Schedule & Requirements
Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for UNILAG BALLOTING PORTAL 2023 | Date, Schedule & Requirements, unilag accommodation portal, www.unilag.edu.ng portal, unilag student portal login, unilag application portal, unilag hostel balloting 2023/2024, unilag hostel balloting 2023/2024, https accommodation unilag edu ng, unilag hostel balloting 2023, https accomodation unilag edu ng, then you are in the right place.
All Full Time PG Students should visit their Student Portal to ballot for Accommodation.
Note that very few spaces are available to each Department.
It is first come first to fill each Department quota.
The management of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) has issued a notice to all students of the school on Hostel Accommodation Balloting. Hostel balloting for returning students while the date for new students. The message also pointed out that all bed spaces allocated must be paid for within three working days of allocation. Find the full publication below:
UNILAG Hostel Accommodation Balloting for Students
Time for the balloting is 8.00am to 4.00pm.
REQUIREMENTS FOR HOSTEL CLEARANCE
1. Hostel Confirmation Slip (Original)
2. Seven (7) passports
3. Bio-Data Form *for Freshers*
4. WAPIC Receipt (Photocopy)
5. Lagmobile Receipt (Photocopy)
6. School Fees Receipt
7. Admission Letter (Photocopy) *for Freshers*
8. 2 Bed Sheets
9. 2 Pillow Cases
10. Parents passport
11. SIGNED conditions of TENANCY
HOW TO BALLOT FOR UNILAG HOSTEL
- Go to UNILAG Student portal via studentportal.unilag.edu.ng.
- Log in to your portal
- Scroll down to the accommodation icon
- Click on it
- Select your desired hostel
- Click on hostel reservation
- Confirm your reservation
- Download your hostel slip
- Note: Only Registered students are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for UNILAG Hall of Residence.
- The 2015/2016 accommodation exercise is strictly an online distribution and allocation of bed spaces.
- Students should note that there are limited bed spaces due to increase in the number of students.
- Allocation of bed spaces will be on the basis of first come first served
- All freshers shall be distributed into permanent HoR. Thereafter they will ballot for bed spaces on the basis of their assigned HoR.
- Students with medical challenges (physically challenged inclusive) should register at the Medical Centre; otherwise their cases will not be treated by the Students Affairs Division.
- No sales of scratch cards for accommodation. Students are advised to log on directly to unilaghalls.com, for allocation of bed spaces using matriculation number or jamb registration number as the case is applicable
- Students should strictly abide by the time table for allocation of bed spaces for each category.
- Illegal sales or purchase of bed spaces attracts rustication for two (2) semesters; any student caught will be disciplined accordingly, so beware!!!
- Students must pay their accommodation fee within 3-working days after allocation of bed space, else the bed space stands forfeited
- Deriving from nine (9) above, another round of balloting will be carried out to give opportunity to students who did not succeed in the earlier ballot.
- Complaints should be channeled through the online help desk for accommodation. All complaints shall be attended to promptly. No students and staff are allowed to gather in or outside the Students Affairs Office.
- Re-assignment of HoR based on choice will not be entertained; students with such request shall forfeit his/her allocation.
- Under no circumstances should any bed space/room not officially assigned be occupied by any student.
- Students penalised for any form of social and academic misconduct are not eligible for accommodation.
- Biological form for staff child(ren) has been uploaded online, members of staff are expected to fill, print, sign and submit at the Student Affairs Division (attach copy of birth certificate and last course registration form of 2020/2021 session). Other necessary information will be posted on the University Website and in the Information Flash.
- All students resident in the HoR shall be issued identification pass/cards, which must be produced on demand at any point in time.
- All students are requested to avail themselves of information on accommodation through the Unilag Website, Lagmobile and the Information Flash.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “UNILAG BALLOTING PORTAL | Date, Schedule & Requirements”.
Thanks For Reading
UNILAG RELATED POSTS
UNILAG Post UTME Past Questions, PDF’s & Answers | UNILAG Post UTME Exam Focus
UNILAG Cut Off Mark | Departmental & JAMB Cut off Marks
UNILAG Post UTME Form Is Out Online | Unilag.edu.ng
UNILAG Postgraduate Admission List Released & Registration Procedures
UNILAG postgraduate academic calendar
UNILAG Postgraduate Admission Form Out | How To Apply Easily
UNILAG Postgraduate School Fees For Academic Session
University of Lagos UNILAG Distance Learning Institute DLI Admission Form
UNILAG Postgraduate Entrance Exam Schedule
UNILAG Admission List 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th & Supplementary Batches Out
University of Lagos UNILAG ICE Industrial Relations and Personnel Management Admission Form
UNILAG Direct Entry Form Out Online | Apply For UNILAG DE Now
UNILAG Acceptance Fees | UNILAG Acceptance Fees Portal 2021 & Guidelines
Updated List Of Postgraduate Courses In UNILAGSession
Updated List Of Courses Offered In The University of Lagos(UNILAG)
UNILAG Foundation JUPEB Entrance Exam Date
University of Lagos UNILAG International School Form Basic 7 JSS 1 Admission
UNILAG Post UTME Exam Screening Dates & Requirements
UNILAG Brochure: List of Courses & Admission Requirements
UNILAG School Fees | UNILAG Fees For New Students, Returning & Postgraduate Students
UNILAG School Fees For Freshers | UNILAG Admission Guide
UNILAG School Fees For Returning Students Academic Session
UNILAG Resumption Date for Completion session
UNILAG JUPEB/Foundation Entrance Exam Result Released | Check UNILAG JUPEB Result Here
UNILAG JUPEB Admission Form is Out | Apply Now For UNILAG JUPEB
UNILAG Post-UTME Screening Date
University of Lagos UNILAG Diploma & Certificate Programmes Admission Form
University of Lagos UNILAG Supplementary Admission List
University of Lagos UNILAG Distance Learning DLI Admission List
University of Lagos UNILAG Direct Entry Admission List
UNILAG Sandwich Admission Form UNILAG Sandwich Programme & Portal
University Of Lagos UNILAG Distance Learning DLI Portal
University of Lagos UNILAG Part-Time Degree Admission Form [ICE]
UNILAG Inter/Intra Faculty Transfer Form Is Out | UNILAG Transfer Form
UNILAG BALLOTING PORTAL | Date, Schedule & Requirements, unilag accommodation portal
University Of Lagos UNILAG Distance Learning Fees
University of Lagos UNILAG Distance Learning Courses
University of Lagos UNILAG Registration & Screening Procedure For Newly Admitted Students
University of Lagos UNILAG Institute of Maritime Studies Professional Programmes Admission Form
UNILAG Inter University Transfer | Guidelines And How To Process It
www.unilag.edu.ng | UNILAG Official Latest News Update : UNILAG Website & Portal
How to Calculate UNILAG Aggregate Score For Admission
UNILAG Centre for Housing and Sustainable Development CHSD Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2021
Updated UNILAG Academic Calendar | UNILAG Latest News
UNILAG School of Postgraduate Studies’ Trust Fund Grant for Ph.D. Students
Does returning students have to ballot again for bed space every session or is it only the freshers