UNILAG JUPEB Admission Form is 2019/2020 Out | Apply Now For UNILAG JUPEB
Table Of Interest
- 1 UNILAG JUPEB Admission Form is 2019/2020 Out | Apply Now For UNILAG JUPEB
- 1.1 UNILAG JUPEB Admission Form is 2019/2020 Out | Apply Now For UNILAG JUPEB
- 1.2 UNILAG JUPEB Subject Combination.
- 1.3 UNILAG JUPEB Admission Requirements.
- 1.4 How to Apply for UNILAG JUPEB Admission.
This has become very necessary as a result of the very many emails and searches we have been receiving from several of our sites visitors concerning when UNILAG JUPEB Admission Form is 2019/2020 wlll be Out as well as how to apply.
Nonetheless, if you are among those that have been searching for answers to [unilag jupeb website, unilag jupeb fees, unilag jupeb school fees, unilag jupeb 2019/2020, unilag jupeb form 2019, unilag foundation result, unilag foundation admission list, unilag diploma form, UNILAG JUPEB Admission Form is 2019/2020 Out | Apply Now For UNILAG JUPEB], then you can see that you are not alone.
However, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
UNILAG JUPEB Admission Form is 2019/2020 Out | Apply Now For UNILAG JUPEB
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates into the School of Foundation Studies, University of Lagos for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Highly successful candidates after an approved examination administered by the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB), are eligible for consideration for Direct Entry admission into the 200 Level of the Degree Programmes of the University through JAMB (Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board), or admission into the University of Bedfordshire, University of Central Lancashire, University of the West of England, De Montfort University, Leicester, University of Birmingham, (UK) and Soochow University, China.
Please note that the programme does not currently have facilities for the visually impaired and is strictly a non-residential programme.
UNILAG JUPEB Subject Combination.
The School of Foundation Studies will provide an intensive one-year programme, teaching subjects in line with the JUPEB Syllabus for admission according to the following subject combination groupings:
Accounting_Business Studies_Economics with designation SFS01
Accounting_Economics_Geography with designation SFS02
Accounting_Economics_Government with designation SFS03
Visual Arts_Christian Reglious Studies_Government with designation SFS04
Visual Arts_Christian Reglious Studies _Music with designation SFS05
Visual Arts _Government _Music with designation SFS06
Visual Arts _Mathematics_Physics with designation SFS07
Visual Arts _Mathematics_Physics with designation SFS08
Biology_Chemistry_Physics with designation SFS09
Biology_Economics_Government with designation SFS011
Biology_Mathematics_Physics with designation SFS012
Business Studies_Economics_Government with designation SFS013
Chemistry_Economics_Mathematics with designation SFS014
Chemistry_Physics_Mathematics with designation SFS015
Christian Reglious Studies _French_ Literature In English with designation SFS016
Christian Reglious Studies _ Government _Music with designation SFS017
Christian Reglious Studies _ Government _Yoruba with designation SFS018
Christian Reglious Studies _Governmen_Igbo with designation SFS019
Christian Reglious Studies _ Literature In English_History with designation SFS020
Christian Reglious Studies _ Literature In English _Music with designation SFS021
Economics _Geography_ Government with designation SFS022
Economics _ Government _Islamic Studies with designation SFS023
Economics _ Government _ Literature In English with designation SFS024
Economics _ Mathematics _Physics with designation SFS025
French_ Government _Islamic Studies with designation SFS026
French_History_Islamics Studies with designation SFS027
Government _ Christian Reglious Studies _Economics with designation SFS028
overnment _History_Islamics Studies with designation SFS029
Government _ Literature In English _History with designation SFS030
Government_ Literature In English _Music with designation SFS031
History_ Government _ Christian Reglious Studies with designation SFS032
Islamic Studies_ Government _ Literature In English with designation SFS033
Literature In English _ Government _ Christian Reglious Studies with designation SFS034
Literature In English _History_Islamics Studies with designation SFS035
Mathematics_Geography_Economics with designation SFS036
Mathematics_Physics_Geography with designation SFS037
Government_Islamic Studies_Economics with designation SFS038
Biology_Chemistry_Economics with designation SFS039
Visual Arts_Government_Islamics Studies with designation SFS040
Visual Arts_ Christian Reglious Studies _History with designation SFS041
UNILAG JUPEB Admission Requirements.
- 50 best Nigerian Talent Shows and their audition dates 2019
- Lucrative business you can do to make money during Christmas
- 7 Top reasons why students carry over courses in the university
- 7 Best ways to overcome Examination Fear
A minimum of FIVE credits (English Language, Mathematics and three relevant subjects) obtained in one sitting at the SSCE/WASSC, GCE/O/L, NECO with results obtained before registration.
University of Lagos has zero tolerance for drug abuse, sexual harassment, examination malpractice and other anti-social behavior. All admitted students will undergo compulsory medical test.
How to Apply for UNILAG JUPEB Admission.
PROCEDURE FOR COMPLETING SCHOOL OF FOUNDATION STUDIES e- APPLICATION FORM
- Vsit the University of Lagos website (www.unilag.edu.ng)
- on the prospective students menu, click on the School of Foundation Studies
- go through the information on subject combinations relevant to your proposed choice of course of study for Direct Entry admission.
- complete the Pre-Application Form to obtain a payment reference number (PRN) using the applicant’s names.
For University of Lagos Staff Children
- Click the staff biological child link, provide 5 digit staff ID number and select appropriate name on the staff children list to obtain a payment reference number (PRN).
- Cost of Application Form (including on line practice tests (excluding Bank Charges)): N25, 000.00 (non-refundable).
- Make payment at any Commercial bank in Nigeria with the payment reference number (PRN)
Return to the University website, click on School of Foundation Studies and click on continue Application. Log in with PRN and applicant’s surname in lowercase as password.
Complete the application form, print two copies and bring along to the entrance examination on
21st – 23rd August, 2018
N.B.: Please read the information on the subject combination relevant to your course of study before completing the application forms online
The Application opens on Monday, 7thMay, 2018and closes on Friday, 27th July, 201817th August, 2018. Examination Dates: 21st – 23rd August, 2018
Mode of Examination: Computer-Based Testing (Please check the Unilag Website a week before examination to verify your venue and examination date).
- All Questions are Multiple Choice.
- Examination subjects are: Mathematics, English Language (20 questions each) and 3 other relevant subjects (according to candidates choice of subject combination) of 15 questions each, that is, a total of 85 questions to be answered in 1 hour.
- Students are to report at designated venues – according to the schedule on the Examination Pass.
- All candidates must be at the designated venues two hours before the scheduled Examination time.
Results:- Results and merit admission will be released on the University website on:
Wednesday, 29th August, 2018.
All Enquiries are to be made to Director, School of Foundation Studies
+234-09093621958 (Please call during office hours only, 8am – 6pm)
Thanks For Reading