Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for UNILAG Post UTME Exam Screening Dates 2020 & Requirements, how to check unilag post utme exam date, when is unilag post utme 2020 starting, unilag post utme 2020 reprint, unilag post utme past questions, unilag post utme exam date 2020, when is unilag post utme 2020/2021, unilag post utme date 2020, unilag post utme exam pass print out, how to check unilag post utme exam date, then you are not alone.
Following the 2020 Corona-virus Pandemic and how it has affected academic systems of the world especially in underdeveloped countries of the world where learning from home has never been a mainstay of their academic plans, University Of Lagos (UNILAG) has been hit also and as such most the higher institutions in the country are still trying to adjust to the new reality and subsequent resumption due to the decline in the number of cases we have been having over here.
Several students who put in for the University Of Lagos (UNILAG) have been asking questions concerning when the post utme screening exam will be under taken and thats why we have written this post to calm your nerves. The screening will definitely be under taken and the most we know of right now is the deadline for registration.
UNILAG Post UTME Exam Screening Dates 2020 & Requirements
The University of Lagos online registration for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise for Admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2020/2021 Academic Year will commence from Monday, 19th October to Friday, 13th November, 2020.
The University wishes to inform all prospective candidates of the 2020/2021 Post-UTME Screening exercise and the general public that the online registration portal will be re-opened for a period of fourteen (14) days,that is, between Tuesday, December 1, 2020 and Monday, December 14, 2020. Prospective candidates are advised to seize the opportunity to upload their awaiting results onto the portal
UNILAG Virtual (Online) Post-UTME Screening Dates 2020/2021 [UPDATED]
The University of Lagos (UNILAG) has concluded plans to conduct the 2020/2021 Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (POST-UTME) online due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
UNILAG Virtual (Online) Post-UTME Screening exercise has been slated for to hold from Monday, 15th February to Tuesday 23rd February, 2021 (Nine Days).
All candidates are expected to login through the link provided as follows:
Your UTME number serves as your username and your surname in lowercase serves as your password. i.e.
Username = your UTME number
Password = your surname in lowercase
The duration of the test would be 30 minutes.
According to the Vice Chancellor, Mr Ogundipe he said “This examination is going to be e-examination such that wherever the candidates are, they do not need to come to campus. It is simple and convenient.
We looked at the issue of indigent candidates, we then decided to see how we can carry them along.
Right now, we have started talking to some friends of the university and alumni to see how we can get tablets that we can give them.
“We have got the number of these indigent candidates registered for the post-UTME test, and they are above 200,” he said.
Ogundipe said that the candidates would need the tablets not just for the purpose of the post-UTME test but also to facilitate other e-learning processes.
“We are talking to the alumni president and friends of the university to get these tablets in order to facilitate the e-learning processes.
Guidelines and Instructions
1. This is a competitive qualifying aptitude test. Candidates must comport themselves accordingly.
2. Candidates are advised to have a reliable internet connection before attempting the online aptitude test.
3. Your activities during the period of the aptitude test will be monitored and recorded. Candidates will be required to attempt the test with a webcam and microphone enabled device. (For optimal experience, use of mobile phones for the aptitude test is discouraged).
4. Candidates are forbidden from covering their webcams during the period of the aptitude test. Our inability to see the candidate at any time during the test may result in disqualification.
5. During the aptitude test, you are not permitted to leave your position. You are advised to adequately prepare before commencing the test.
6. In the course of the aptitude test, you are not permitted to leave the test tab for another tab or application on the computer for any reason, not even to use the computer calculator. Departure from the test tab may result in disqualification.
7. Nobody is permitted to be around you during the period of the test, not even members of your family. You will be disqualified if anybody is seen around you during the test.
8. The duration of the aptitude test is 30 minutes. The time starts to count immediately you click the start button and continues to count even if you log out before your 30 minutes lapses.
9. In the event that you run out of time, your aptitude test will automatically be submitted.
10. Use of face mask or face caps during the test is prohibited.
11. Candidates should please note that they would be scheduled for the P-UTME test and therefore should check their scheduled dates and time as from Tuesday, 9th February 2021.
12. Candidates are also advised to regularly check their e-mail inboxes for this and other important pieces of information.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “UNILAG Post UTME Exam Screening Dates 2020 & Requirements”.
Thanks For Reading