Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic ”UNILAG Postgraduate Admission List 2024/2025 Released & Registration Procedures “.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many questions we have been receiving from our site visitors concerning when the UNILAG Postgraduate Admission List Released & Registration Procedures will be out
However, if you are among those that have been searching for [unilag postgraduate admission list 2024/2025, unilag postgraduate admission list 2024, unilag postgraduate 2024/2025 admission list, unilag postgraduate result, unilag postgraduate result 2024/2025, unilag postgraduate result 2024, unilag postgraduate nairaland, unilag postgraduate application portal, UNILAG Postgraduate Admission List 2024/2025 Released & Registration Procedures], then you can see that you are not alone.
However, you will get all you have been searching for right here on this blog.
UNILAG Postgraduate Admission List Released & Registration Procedures
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the University of Lagos (UNILAG) various postgraduate programs for the academic session, that they can now proceed online to check their admission status.
Check UNILAG Postgraduate Admission List.
Choose your programme type by clicking on any of the links below.
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) Pro
- Masters Programmes
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)
- Masters (College of Medicine, Idi Araba)
- Master of Philosophy (College of Medicine Idi Araba)
- Postgraduate Diploma (College of Medicine, Idi Araba)
- Doctor of Philosophy (College of Medicine, Idi Araba)
Go to http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng/admission-list- for updates.
UNILAG Postgraduate Registration Procedure.
2. Login with your Application No as Matric No and your Surname in lowercase as your password.
3. You will be required to change your password after login and
4. Update Biodata
5. Login to the student portal to schedule a date for screening. You may be required to upload the following documents in order to schedule an appointment.
Degree Certificate (if you didn’t send a transcript to the PG school):
– Evidence of change of name (marriage certificate/news paper advert)
– NYSC certificate
6. Proceed to the School of Postgraduate Studies on a scheduled date for screening
7. Come to the screening venue and pick Prospectus for a fee N7,500 (Compulsory)
8. Upon successful completion of screening Proceed to make payment online or take the payment advice to any commercial bank in Nigeria to make payment please note that Instalment payment is only available for Part-Time students. (Students are required to pay both Obligatory and Tuition Fees before they can Register Online.)
9. Complete your course registration form Online
10. Print two (2) copies each of Course Form, Acceptance Form, Biodata, Admission Letter, Payment Advice and Receipts
11. The Course Forms need to be signed by Student, Head of Department and Bursar in that order.
- The University of Lagos has zero-tolerance for drug abuse, hence any student found wanting shall loose his/her studentship.
- All new students MUST provide their original credentials for sighting at the point of screening
That’s the much we can take on the topic “University Of Lagos Postgraduate Admission List Released & Registration Procedures”.
Thanks For Reading