Table Of Interest
- 1 UNIUYO JUPEB / Basic Studies Admission Form 2020/2021 Released | Apply For UNIUYO JUPEB
- 1.1 UNIUYO JUPEB / Basic Studies Admission Form 2020/2021 Released | Apply For UNIUYO JUPEB
- 1.2 UNIUYO JUPEB – Available Programmes.
- 1.3 UNIUYO Basic Studies Admission Requirements.
- 1.4 How to apply for UNIUYO JUPEB Admission.
- 1.5 Online Registration and Payment Instruction
- 1.6 Note:
- 1.7 Candidates are required to come for the screening exercise with the following items:
- 1.8 RELATED UNIUYO POSTS
This has become necessary as a result of the very many questions we have been receiving from our site visitors concerning when thw UNIUYO JUPEB / Basic Studies Admission Form will be out for 2020/2021.
However, if you are among those that have been searching for [uniuyo basic studies portal, uniuyo basic studies admission list, uniuyo basic studies past questions, uniuyo basic studies admission list 2020/2021, uniuyo basic studies form 2020, uniuyo basic studies timetable, uniuyo basic studies news, uniuyojupeb2020, UNIUYO JUPEB / Basic Studies Admission Form 2020/2021 Released | Apply For UNIUYO JUPEB], then you can see that you are not alone.
However, you will get all you have been searching for right here on this blog.
UNIUYO JUPEB / Basic Studies Admission Form 2020/2021 Released | Apply For UNIUYO JUPEB
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into a non-residential, one-year Basic Studies programme of the University of Uyo for the 2020/2021 academic year.
This is to inform members of the public that the sale of Admission Forms into JUPEB / Basic Studies Programme of the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) for the 2020/2021 Academic Session that was hitherto closed, has been re-opened. UNIYO has decided to shift the closing date for 2020/2021 admission to one month after the resumption of schools by the government.
The Basic Studies programme is designed to prepare students for examinations conducted by the consortium of the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB). Holders of the JUPEB certificate would subsequently be admitted into the 200 level of the degree offered by the University of Uyo through Direct Entry JAMB in the courses listed below:
UNIUYO JUPEB – Available Programmes.
A. Faculty of Agriculture
(i) Agric. Econs & Extension
(ii) Animal Science
(iii) Crop Science
(iv) Fisheries & Aquatic Environmental Management
(v) Forestry & Wildlife
(vi) Food Science & Tech.
(vii) Human Ecology, Nutrition and Dietetics
(viii) Soil Science & Land Resources Management
B. Faculty of Arts
(i) Communication Arts
(iii) Foreign Language (French)
(iv) History & International Studies
(v) Religious and Cultural Studies
(vi) Theatre Arts
C. Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
D. Faculty of Business Administration
(ii) Banking and Finance
(iii) Business Management
E. Faculty of Clinical Sciences
(i) Medicine and Surgery
F. Faculty of Education
(i) Agricultural Science Education
(ii) Business Education/Accounting
(iii) Biology Education
(iv) Chemistry Education
(v) Computer Science Education
(vi) Economics Education
(vii) English Education
(viii) French Education
(ix) Fine Arts Education
(x) Guidance & Counselling
(xi) Geography Education
(xii) Home Economics Education
(xiii) Health Education
(xiv) Integrated Science Education
(xv) Library and Information Science
(xvi) Mathematics Education
(xvii) Pre-Primary/Primary Education
(xviii) Physics Education
(xix) Physical Education
(xx) Religious Studies Education
(xxi) Social Studies Education
(xxii) Technical Education
(xxiii) Vocational Education
G. Faculty of Engineering
(i) Agricultural Engineering
(ii) Chemical Engineering
(iii) Civil Engineering
(iv) Computer Engineering
(v) Electrical/Electronics Engineering
(vi) Food Engineering
(vii) Mechanical Engineering
(viii) Petroleum Engineering
H. Faculty of Environmental Studies
(ii) Building Technology
(iii) Geoinformatics & Surveying
(vi) Quantity Surveying
(vii) Urban & Regional Planning
(viii) Estate Management
I. Faculty of Law
J. Faculty of Pharmacy
K. Faculty of Science
(i) Animal Science and Environmental Biology
(ii) Botany & Ecological Studies
(iv) Computer Science
L. Faculty of Social Sciences
(ii) Geography & Natural Resources Management
(iii) Political Science/Public Administration
(iv) Sociology /Anthropology
UNIUYO Basic Studies Admission Requirements.
Candidates seeking admission into the Basic Studies programme must possess credit passes in at least five (5) subjects at “O” Level, including: English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Geography, Economics, Literature in English and Government at not more than two sittings in the GCE, SSCE (WAEC/NECO or NABTEB). At the end of the programme, successful candidates of the JUPEB examination will be admitted into 200 level of the various degree courses in the University of Uyo provided they satisfy the admission criteria for such courses.
NOTE: JAMB Score is not required for admission into this programme. Candidates who took the 2019 JAMB can also apply as there will be no supplementary application for this programme.
How to apply for UNIUYO JUPEB Admission.
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable deposit in the sum of N15,500.00 (fifteen thousand five hundred naira) only via Remita Payment Platform
Online Registration and Payment Instruction
- Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals/ or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select e-Form(s) Option
- Select Basic Studies as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your Phone Number, Name and Email
- Click the PAY NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be make online or Bank branch
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to complete your registration
- The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
Candidates are required to come for the screening exercise with the following items:
- One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2018 ONLINE registration form dully completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour.
Note: Only colour printout will be accepted.
- Two (2) recent passport-size photographs on red background (same photograph as the one used for the on-line registration) with the name and signature of the candidate on the reverse side of the photographs. These should be packaged in quarto- size envelope and labeled with the candidate’s name and the department.
- HB pencil, eraser and sharpener.
No GSM handsets, calculators, four-figure tables or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the screening halls.
Closing Date for registration: Tuesday, June 30, 2020.
Date for screening exercise: Monday, July 13 to Friday, July 17, 2020.
Venue for the screening exercise: PTDF Resource Centre, Town Campus Annex, Uyo.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “UNIUYO JUPEB / Basic Studies Admission Form 2020/2021 Released | Apply For UNIUYO JUPEB“.
Thanks For Reading