University of Nigeria Nsukka UNN Change of Degree Application Form 2024/2025
Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for University of Nigeria Nsukka UNN Change of Degree Application Form 2024/2025, unn change of degree list 2024, unn change of course 2024/2025, unn portal, unn change of course list 2024, unn info, unn portal accommodation, unn edu ng mail, unnschool fees portal, then you are in the right place.
APPLICATION FOR CHANGE OF DEGREE PROGRAMME FOR ACADEMIC SESSION
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka hereby invites applications from interested students who must have made a minimum G.P.A. of 1.00 in for a Change of Degree Programme.
- Application for Change of Degree Programme should be received at the end of each session. The processing of the application should be completed not later than one month from the beginning of the new session.
- Students who wish to change their degree programme should adhere to the Application procedure as indicated below.
- The Admissions Office will confirm the students’ eligibility for the new Departments and process the applications of the students listed in the payment schedule.
- At the end of the stipulated period, only those who have completed the process will be registered in their new Departments. There will be no carryover of the process to another session.
- For a student to change from one Department to another, he/she must make the minimum GPA of 1.00.
- No other form of payment should be made or collected for Change of Degree Programme, except that indicated in the Application procedure.
- APPLICATION PROCEDURE
- Eligible candidates are requested to visit the University of Nigeria website unn.edu.ng or portal unnportal.edu.ng log in your Registration Number to generate and download a payment invoice which contains a Remita number; the invoice will enable you to make your payment at any commercial bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay fifty thousand naira (N50,000.00) application processing fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- To complete the Change of Degree Form online, visit the University of Nigeria website or portal and log in your Registration and Invoice numbers.
- Candidates should complete and submit the Change of Degree Form on-line as no hard copy would be accepted by the Admissions Unit of the Registrar’s Department.
Note: Candidates who fail to register within the stipulated period or complete their form online will not be processed.
Chris C. Igbokwe, Esq.